Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Evade Where Has He Gone?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
UncleBuck
Longest he's been away since the great flood coz.gif
somfan
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 27 2013, 08:16 AM)
Longest he's been away since the great flood  coz.gif

I was wondering the same! I hope he's OK.
coz.gif
busty_mommy28
QUOTE(somfan @ Aug 27 2013, 12:48 PM)
I was wondering the same!  I hope he's OK.
coz.gif

I'm starting to get worried! sad.gif
Buck Turgidson
He didn't leave us for some other shore did he?

confused-smiley-013.gif
badgirlpinky
he is evading us (sorry, i do love a bad pun) 08.gif
Buck Turgidson
LOL smile.gif

"Oh what is in a name?"
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Aug 27 2013, 09:16 AM)
Longest he's been away since the great flood  coz.gif

I wonder if Chickie finally turned the tables on him and has him tied in her basement ? tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Yea no shit.. wonder what the hell happened!!
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 29 2013, 07:57 AM)
Yea no shit.. wonder what the hell happened!!

This is getting serious Evade hasn't been here for a long time. I seriously hope nothing has happened to him .
me gusta
I'm sure there has to be a gal on here with a contact of some sort !! Maybe a diffrent site he's on!!
ddd35
QUOTE(me gusta @ Sep 11 2013, 10:21 AM)
I'm sure there has to be a gal on here with a contact of some sort !! Maybe a diffrent site he's on!!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
janeyanne
I've tried contacting him without success.... It's worrying and unusual!!
I do hope he's ok.

EVADE come back I miss you...xx
Laurendd
I have not heard from him either......we did chat a bit, he hasn't responded to anything in a long time. sad.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(janeyanne @ Sep 12 2013, 08:35 AM)
I've tried contacting him without success.... It's worrying and unusual!!
I do hope he's ok.

EVADE come back I miss you...xx

QUOTE(Laurendd @ Sep 12 2013, 12:30 PM)
I have not heard from him either......we did chat a bit, he hasn't responded to anything in a long time.  sad.gif

Now I am concerned if he isn't replying to you ladies . tongue.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 12 2013, 07:05 PM)
Now I am concerned if he isn't replying to you ladies .  tongue.gif

He's evading us...
mtnguy75
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 12 2013, 05:05 PM)
Now I am concerned if he isn't replying to you ladies .  tongue.gif

Yeah me too, isn't like him to be gone this long. I say everyone start calling out any siting's of the great evade, I'm sure chickie just got the better of him but cant be too safe these days.
ddd35
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Sep 12 2013, 10:31 PM)
Yeah me too, isn't like him to be gone this long. I say everyone start calling out any siting's of the great evade, I'm sure chickie just got the better of him but cant be too safe these days.

Its getting serious ,I hope hes lucky enough to be with Chickie .
paybarraman
Has anyone with contact details for him outside of RMM been able to reach him?
somfan
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 18 2013, 08:19 AM)
Has anyone with contact details for him outside of RMM been able to reach him?

I once had an email address for him, which I have ben trying to find, without success, so far.

Maybe someone else has an email address.
- Somfan
mtnguy75
QUOTE(somfan @ Sep 19 2013, 04:29 PM)
I once had an email address for him, which I have ben trying to find, without success, so far. 

Maybe someone else has an email address.
- Somfan

Would freak have an email on file? Maybe he could contact directly? Getting worried about ole Evade confused-smiley-013.gif
UncleBuck
anyone hear from Evade lately ?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 7 2013, 02:45 PM)
anyone hear from Evade lately ?

Just got in touch with misschickie she hasn't heard from him.
ddd35
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 8 2013, 02:21 AM)
Just got in touch with misschickie she hasn't heard from him.

Oh No , now I am concerned .
Laurendd
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Sep 19 2013, 11:52 PM)
Would freak have an email on file? Maybe he could contact directly? Getting worried about ole Evade  confused-smiley-013.gif

I have emailed him without any response sad.gif
busty_mommy28
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Nov 8 2013, 09:54 PM)
I have emailed him without any response sad.gif

Me too, I'm afraid something is wrong. sad.gif
COMEDYMAN
So What the hell? No word from 'vade?
mtnguy75
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 21 2013, 05:37 AM)
So What the hell?  No word from 'vade?

Not good im afraid sad.gif
Bigtoy
So, he's been found missing ?
Puppet
Oh hell no, hide and go seek from the board is my game.. better have a good excuse evade.. bring gnappy and bondi's ass back when you return too.
ddd35
QUOTE(Puppet @ Jan 24 2014, 08:42 PM)
Oh hell no, hide and go seek from the board is my game.. better have a good excuse evade..  bring gnappy and bondi's ass back when you return too.

He left without Notice , At least when Nappy and Bondi left they gave us a heads up . Kinda worried about Evade
Puppet
yea we'll have to hope for the best
me gusta
Hopefully he found a young blonde with huge breast and he just has his hands full!
BraXpert
He still MIA?
Buck Turgidson
He's still MIA.

We hope he's ok, this is very odd, he just dropped off the face of the earth.
closeup
Pretty hard to figure out what happened. Most people who are around as long as he was give everyone a heads-up if they're leaving. Not to be morbid, but he could have died for all we know. I mean, if I dropped dead tonight it's not like someone is going to log on to RMM and let everyone here know.
melonmassager
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 24 2014, 06:10 PM)
Pretty hard to figure out what happened. Most people who are around as long as he was give everyone a heads-up if they're leaving. Not to be morbid, but he could have died for all we know. I mean, if I dropped dead tonight it's not like someone is going to log on to RMM and let everyone here know.

I hope he's OK...I like to think he met a woman and vowed not to come on this site.
COMEDYMAN
Does effing suck....... Hope Evade is doing ok. Close, I too went the morbid route and said he may have passed since to go from an active user to cold turkey. I do hope it's just a jealous gf or wife that is keeping him from RMM. At least do some sneaky shit and at least check in yanno?
ddd35
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 4 2014, 06:40 PM)
Does effing suck....... Hope Evade is doing ok.  Close, I too went the morbid route and said he may have passed since to go from an active user to cold turkey.  I do hope it's just a jealous gf or wife that is keeping him from RMM. At least do some sneaky shit and at least check in yanno?

It is concerning for sure. I'm hoping chickie just has him tied in the basement.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 4 2014, 09:00 PM)
It is concerning for sure. I'm hoping chickie just has him tied in the basement.

I've talked to her she hasn't heard from him and she even tried the email she's got for him.
ddd35
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Dec 4 2014, 07:02 PM)
I've talked to her she hasn't heard from him and she even tried the email she's got for him.

Oh my.
somfan
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Dec 4 2014, 06:02 PM)

I also definitely do miss Evade. His personality came through in his posts. I fear that he has passed. I am glad that others have made effort to contact him. In a sense, he does live on through this blog and the threads he participated in or started.
ddd35
QUOTE(somfan @ Dec 4 2014, 07:12 PM)
I also definitely do miss Evade.  His personality came through in his posts.  I fear that he has passed. I am glad that others have made effort to contact him.  In a sense, he does live on through this blog and the threads he participated in or started.

Well said.
closeup
It must be that Evade passed away. Has anyone heard anything from him? it seems he would have at least stopped in and made a last post. Curious?
ddd35
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 24 2015, 04:36 PM)
It must be that Evade passed away. Has anyone heard anything from him? it seems he would have at least stopped in and made a last post. Curious?

I have heard nor saw anything from him. Either passed away or went to prison . Either way I miss him .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.