Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Laurendd Long And Blonde
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
somfan
[attachmentid=125906]

[attachmentid=125907]

http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/40429-Laurendd.html

Laurendd is stylish and hot.
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 14 2013, 09:56 PM)
[attachmentid=125906]

[attachmentid=125907]

Laurendd's profil!
Laurendd is stylish and hot.

Good call, Somfan.

I do hope you invited her to the message board.

She has an aweome butt, too!

user posted image

And totally suckable nipples:

user posted image love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Laurendd
Thanks... smilio05.gif smilio05.gif ...so flattered. When I submitted rmm...(after alot of encouragement from hubby) I expected little to no reaction to my pics. Guess I was wrong on that 1.....maybe I do still have some sex appeal! Thanks to all for the awesome comments, I love the attention and praise, it's been a blast.

Sooooo...I got myself some new heels last weekend and I don't know if you guys are into feet pics but I love them so much....hope you do as well. ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ....Thanks again for making a middle aged woman feel desirable and young again![attachmentid=125916]

no pussy, please smile.gif
mc
kentcock
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 15 2013, 10:15 AM)
Thanks... smilio05.gif  smilio05.gif ...so flattered. When I submitted rmm...(after alot of encouragement from hubby) I expected little to no reaction to my pics. Guess I was wrong on that 1.....maybe I do still have some sex appeal! Thanks to all for the awesome comments, I love the attention and praise, it's been a blast.

Sooooo...I got myself some new heels last weekend and I don't know if you guys are into feet pics but I love them so much....hope you do as well. ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif ....Thanks again for making a middle aged woman feel desirable and young again![attachmentid=125916]

there is more to this pic than you first think, shoes are great Laurendd smile.gif hope you are having fun James
renegade311
Thanks... smilio05.gif  smilio05.gif ...so flattered. When I submitted rmm...(after alot of encouragement from hubby) I expected little to no reaction to my pics. Guess I was wrong on that 1.....maybe I do still have some sex appeal! Thanks to all for the awesome comments, I love the attention and praise, it's been a blast.

Sooooo...I got myself some new heels last weekend and I don't know if you guys are into feet pics but I love them so much....hope you do as well. ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif ....Thanks again for making a middle aged woman feel desirable and young again![attachmentid=125916]

You have endless sex appeal! And as long as you still have fun posting we will all be here ready to shower you with praise.

I like the heels... though it took me about 5 minutes before I even noticed them. I sure do desire you! 22.gif
evade20
Thanks... smilio05.gif? smilio05.gif ...so flattered. When I submitted rmm...(after alot of encouragement from hubby) I expected little to no reaction to my pics. Guess I was wrong on that 1.....maybe I do still have some sex appeal! Thanks to all for the awesome comments, I love the attention and praise, it's been a blast.

Sooooo...I got myself some new heels last weekend and I don't know if you guys are into feet pics but I love them so much....hope you do as well. ohmy.gif? ohmy.gif ....Thanks again for making a middle aged woman feel desirable and young again!

Gorgeous, Lauren, but the Mods will object to the Kitty exposure. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif

Your latest ratings pic is aweome. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif

user posted image
ddd35
One fine looking lady
melonmassager
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 16 2013, 12:35 AM)
Gorgeous, Lauren,  but the Mods will object to the Kitty exposure.  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

Your latest ratings pic is aweome. love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

user posted image

very hot
Laurendd
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 16 2013, 06:53 PM)
very hot

Thanks Babes.....sorry bout the over exposure, As I said I'm a rookie. Didn't know the rules.......or that there were rules...
somfan
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 16 2013, 09:11 PM)
Thanks Babes.....sorry bout the over exposure, As I said I'm a rookie. Didn't know the rules.......or that there were rules...

Lauren,

Even though you were being naughty for posting a little too much of your kitty,
and maybe I should have said something, I did enjoy the view. laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 17 2013, 12:11 AM)

That's all right. I saved a copy...

Your pics are gorgeous! Please keep posting. 2thumbs.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2013, 12:46 AM)
That's all right.  I saved a copy...

Your pics are gorgeous!  Please keep posting.  2thumbs.gif

pic is still up so it's made it past the censors.
ddd35
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 16 2013, 10:11 PM)

Its a amazing pic . Hope it stays tongue.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 17 2013, 01:26 PM)
Its a amazing pic . Hope it stays  tongue.gif

Really? How is it that i cant see it?
FreakyShinnizle
Marvelous...
riggerman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 17 2013, 12:11 AM)

That's ok... I'm looking forward to seeing more of you in the very near future 22.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Mar 18 2013, 12:53 AM)
Marvelous...

Ok....so I want to add a pic to the thread, for my throngs of fans....lol.... hope this one of me on fire is ok. Everyone seems to like this outfit! Thanks for all your great comments![attachmentid=126082]
renegade311
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 18 2013, 09:57 AM)
Ok....so I want to add a pic to the thread, for my throngs of fans....lol.... hope this one of me on fire is ok. Everyone seems to like this outfit! Thanks for all your great comments![attachmentid=126082]

This picture is "HOT" tongue.gif

I agree and I like this outfit too. You sizzle from head to toe Lauren.
evade20

Gorgeous and very sexy.
somfan

"Let me stand next to your fire." - Jimi Hendrix.
evade20

PM me one without that little black censorship patch, please. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 18 2013, 10:09 PM)
PM me one without that little black censorship patch, please.  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

You've seen one without that censorship patch!!!! hehehe
evade20
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 18 2013, 10:20 PM)
You've seen one without that censorship patch!!!! hehehe

You can send it to me again..... smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
riggerman

It's a great pix... the stockings n' heels... the pearls....
Laurendd
Me in red...again! Hope you like this rear view![attachmentid=126112]
Dano
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 19 2013, 09:40 AM)

Ohhhh Yes....Love that Sweet Sexy Ass.....Red is my Favorite 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif
renegade311
Me in red...again! Hope you like this rear view!

WOW! I have a new favorite color. You have a great backside to match the front!
rage

Back door looks nice....and open 2thumbs.gif
evade20

Gorgeous! You should post this pic in The Female Butts of RMM. 2thumbs.gif 03.gif smilio12.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(rage @ Mar 19 2013, 07:45 PM)
Back door looks nice....and open 2thumbs.gif

no such place...
evade20
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Mar 24 2013, 11:15 PM)
no such place...

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Laurendd
Hey all....been a little while since I posted anything and I wanna keep my thread going, so here is one with some new jewelry that I am really enjoying wearing! smilio05.gif

Anyone have any Q's for me? I love to talk about my tig bittties...so...ask away, don't be shy![attachmentid=127098]
somfan
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Apr 10 2013, 10:36 AM)
Hey all....been a little while since I posted anything and I wanna keep my thread going, so here is one with some new jewelry that I am really enjoying wearing!  smilio05.gif

Anyone have any Q's for me? I love to talk about my tig bittties...so...ask away, don't be shy![attachmentid=127098]

Hi Laurendd,
I guess I'll get the ball rolling here, since I set up this fan thread. And thanks for keeping the thread going.

My question is: how do you enjoy having your tits played with now when your nipples are pierced, compared with before?
food-smiley-004.gif Somfan
Laurendd
QUOTE(somfan @ Apr 10 2013, 03:04 PM)
Hi Laurendd,
I guess I'll get the ball rolling here, since I set up this fan thread.  And thanks for keeping the thread going.

My question is: how do you enjoy having your tits played with now when your nipples are pierced, compared with before?
food-smiley-004.gif Somfan

Thanks for starting, life has been busy so I have not been here. Look closely....they are hot pierced. Those are adjustable bull rings that just pinch. I love to pull on them gently...in rhythms...and eventually pull them off. A rush of blood to the nipples, and the head! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Apr 10 2013, 01:36 PM)
Hey all....been a little while since I posted anything and I wanna keep my thread going, so here is one with some new jewelry that I am really enjoying wearing!  smilio05.gif

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

Hi, Gorgeous!
riggerman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Apr 10 2013, 01:36 PM)

That's an awesome pix... the rings and pearls.... also the lovely outfit!!! You really know how to "dress them up" soo sexy!

Here's one... do you like to "play" with your pearls on?
Laurendd
QUOTE(riggerman @ Apr 11 2013, 08:52 AM)
That's an awesome pix... the rings and pearls.... also the lovely outfit!!!  You really know how to "dress them up" soo sexy!

Here's one... do you like to "play" with your pearls on?

Thanks!!! I love to play with my pearls on, through, over, and in....
Laurendd
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 10 2013, 09:17 PM)
love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Hi, Gorgeous!

Hi there! 08.gif
somfan
Laurendd is about ---I hope she posts a new pic or 2.
Laurendd
QUOTE(somfan @ May 15 2013, 09:20 AM)
Laurendd is about ---I hope she posts a new pic or 2.

Ok then...
riggerman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Apr 11 2013, 02:38 PM)
Thanks!!! I love to play with my pearls on, through, over, and in....

Oh yeah!!

I'd love to see more....
Laurendd
Me...and my tiny undies, with pearls....of course.
rolleyes.gif smilio05.gif
[attachmentid=128684]
riggerman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ May 16 2013, 03:31 PM)
rolleyes.gif  smilio05.gif
[attachmentid=128684]

Lauren you look great in (and out) of white... those panties, stockings, heels... and those pearls... instant hard-on!
evade20
[attachmentid=128684]

Gorgeous!
IsVirgil
[attachmentid=128684]

This too HOT, love the lingerie and how the nipples erect to the pearsl... awww so hot so hot... 22.gif
Laurendd
QUOTE(IsVirgil @ May 16 2013, 08:07 PM)
This too HOT, love the lingerie and how the nipples erect to the pearsl... awww so hot so hot...  22.gif

Thanks!
Laurendd
anyone like to see some more?
somfan
QUOTE(Laurendd @ May 17 2013, 06:32 AM)

Lauren,
I am sure that I speak for others as well; hell, yes! Show us more sexxxy lingerie photos. 2thumbs.gif
riggerman
QUOTE(Laurendd @ May 17 2013, 09:32 AM)

LOTS more....
gwiskup
QUOTE(Laurendd @ May 17 2013, 10:32 AM)

How much of you is enough ? ALWAYS .... "Just a little bit more"!

Keep them coming beautiful lady ! love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.