Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: HotJ
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
COMEDYMAN
I always enjoy HotJ's pics. So glad she posts her pretty boobies alot!!! I think she could have her own site or at least provide a tonna great content for other sites!!! Just solid great boobie pics every shot. I lovem when they are on!!!

Throw your Hot J Shout outs here smile.gif
Gnappster
Hell yeah! I would say they are damned near my favourite titties on here since mid '04. They make me smile. 08.gif = biggrin.gif
paybarraman
Absolutely fantastic rack! Without question. 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
HotJ... nice pics today!!! Need to find a photo volunterr ( raises hand) to pose you and take some nice pics smile.gif mebbe a half t Wet T SHirt or on the bed wink.gif
HotJ
Thank you smile.gif

I literally stumbled across this site and figured to just give it a try. A few weeks later and I now have quite a few pics on here.

I'm running out of ideas though! My pics are being rejected because they're too similar to ones I've already posted.

Any ideas or suggestions?????? 08.gif
Avvilimento
I think I speak for everyone here when I say that you're doing just fine without our suggestions. Oil, water, and the new angle; what more could we want? I mean, aside from a private showing, of course.

But since you're asking, selectively placed material works marvelously - semi-transparrent, shiny, tightly stretched... it's all good! I'm a great fan of artistic shots and suggestive nudity. Perhaps "trying" to cover yourself with a stretchy bikini of some variety? Or the wet t-shirt thing works well, too

I'd offer to work the camera myself, but I'm yet to discover a lense long enough to shoot over oceans... still working on that one - a 16km lense could be quite cumbersome.

Then again, you could always tart up a mailing list - There's plenty of people here who wouldn't mind receiving new HotJ pics every day in their inbox, I'm sure.

Ciao
sussed2
HotJ - your pics are fab sweetheart !! 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
HotJ,

God damn the pics from today hon are you finest to date.. that arch back .. always a great shot!!!! and the teddy... amazing!!!

I would love to take shots of you smile.gif I used to take photos for as adult website several years ago. You brought back memories asking for poses!! Ty wink.gif

You have great tits so even if you did cover ups they would still be great shots.

HotJ here are some Ideas...

On your back naked and let a sheet or your teddy or something slide tween your tits.. like you just woke up and pulling the first thing over you you grabbed at.

If you have any male friends that would do it... and who fucking wouldn't want to... have them grab your tits from behind... take several shots that way.. we all want to be those hands!!!! wink.gif

and female friends works for the above idea too wink.gif

Self squeezing always a nice pic.. nice big tits like yours the spillage tween the fingers makes for a sexy pic

more body in your pics.... a doggie style boob pic would be nice .. from the side.. to see how your pretty tits hang....from front is good too .

Pics that simulate that I have.. er someone has shot on your tits wink.gif Sussed took some nice pics that way and so did Hot Mom. Jergens works smile.gif

There are a few good ideas hop eyou can do them smile.gif Cant wait to see them!! smile.gif
Gnappster
Comedyman, how did you swing that job! That would have to be one of the top jobs you could get. My wife probably wouldn't approve though if I chose that career path lol.

HotJ, the only other idea I have is some side shots, or shots on all fours, or holding your arms straight up in the air, or pinching the nips, or a shot looking straight down on them.
devilbunny
No suggestions here. Anything you do is perfect smile.gif We're lucky to be graced by your presence here.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 28 2005, 10:24 AM)
Comedyman, how did you swing that job! That would have to be one of the top jobs you could get. My wife probably wouldn't approve though if I chose that career path lol.

HotJ, the only other idea I have is some side shots, or shots on all fours, or holding your arms straight up in the air, or pinching the nips, or a shot looking straight down on them.

I was a bouncer at a popular strip club in WV for close to a year. The owner wanted to do a website so my brother and I hooked him up. I was main photographer. It was a great job... I miss it alot... it wasnt even about the fact I was staring at a lotta good looking naked girls... I wanted to take sexy pics of these women... of course I jerked off before and after every shoot laughing-smiley-017.gif Its about the art of photography but I am a dude who likes staring at nice tits too.

this all was in 97-98 indencentexposure.net was the site we started.. there still may be some old pics floating around those web archive sites. We had two or three live cam chats and a dressing room cam at the club Which was a pretty amazing feat my brother pulled off atthat time since the streaming vid was still kinda new... and credit card companies hadn't really grabbed a hold of internet processing as well as they do now. We were up for a few months then a partner fucked it all up right when it was hitting. But ..deep sigh.. memories smile.gif

HotJ would be a great photo subject.... Its good when the girls are comfortable in front of a camera and even tho they are just boobie shots I can tell HotJ would be fun to photograph smile.gif
paybarraman
Comedyman, you are just a multi-faceted individual.

Photographer
.GIF artist

food-smiley-004.gif

Oh yeah....and a
Boob Perv (but then again most of us are). laughing-smiley-017.gif
Puppet
You definately have some great pics... and considering how far i consider my self up sussed butt.. I look forward to see more pics.. smile.gif Im sure ill even through in a few ideas.. drinkup.gif
COMEDYMAN
God damn Hotj.. LOVVVVEEEEEEE that pic from today!!! incredibly sexy .. pants tightened instantly !!!! whew!!!
Puppet
Great shot in the new pic!
HotJ
QUOTE(Puppet @ May 2 2005, 06:08 PM)
Great shot in the new pic!

Ok, I added a bunch more tonight so they should be up tomorrow. I'm going to have to find someone to take my pics eventually - it's really difficult on my own!!! Anyway, hope you all like the new ones - feedback is always appreciated smile.gif
Puppet
Ill be in boston in a year smile.gif smilio10.gif
devilbunny
Love the pics, but do ya really gotta be a Sox fan? wink.gif

I'll be in Boston later this year for a Sox game, I'm not too far away smile.gif
luvsussed
QUOTE(HotJ @ May 2 2005, 07:33 PM)
Anyway, hope you all like the new ones - feedback is always appreciated smile.gif

It's your efforts and attributes that are appreciated!! 2thumbs.gif
devilbunny
Your presence in general is appreciated smile.gif
HotJ
Thanks again and YES I am definitely a Red Sox Fan devilbunny!!! tongue.gif
devilbunny
QUOTE(HotJ @ May 3 2005, 05:24 PM)
Thanks again and YES I am definitely a Red Sox Fan devilbunny!!!  tongue.gif

damn! I guess nobody can be perfect eh? wink.gif
HotJ
QUOTE(devilbunny @ May 3 2005, 05:27 PM)
damn! I guess nobody can be perfect eh? wink.gif

You Yankees fans are the worst! Don't even get me started! smile.gif

Actually my roommate is a Yankees fan. I'm sure I could borrow something of hers for a pic to post, but I'm not sure if that would be going against my team!
devilbunny
Everything looks better in pinstripes! smile.gif

Seriously though, I'm not a Yankee fan, I'm an Orioles fan. I was just teasing, since I don't like the Sox much wink.gif
HotJ
An Oriole's fan in NY?? I've never heard of that. OK, I'll definitely screw the Yankees pic then smile.gif

I'm actually a former Orioles fan myself - originally from MD, but ever since I've been in Boston I've been hooked on the Sox.

OK, enough about baseball...back to boobs smile.gif
devilbunny
I like ya even more now after that lil bit about being a former O's fan wink.gif

back to boobs hm?..well okay..i'll go look at yours some more tongue.gif
Puppet
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Im a yankees fan.. well more of a older yankees fan.. favorite player was Don Mattingly.. Thats back when baseball kept my interest and the game was good.. So ummm feel free to procede with yout shoot.. hell Ill even one up ya when i move to boston and watch a game with ya at a bar when the yanks play them in full yankee getup hahahah smile.gif I do love a good fight! food-smiley-004.gif smilio12.gif
devilbunny
thats not the brightest thing to do..a fight isnt the word for what'd happen.

More like a mauling wink.gif
Narazbad
boobs and baseball......aaah....god bless america
devilbunny
QUOTE(Narazbad @ May 4 2005, 12:22 AM)
boobs and baseball......aaah....god bless america

and HotJ smile.gif

more great pics from ya HotJ. Running out of ways to say "you're a goddess" wink.gif
COMEDYMAN
God HotJ Your pics took me back home to Daytona.... Made me miss it pretty good too smile.gif I have seen tens of thousands of boobies living there but I am pretty sure your great tits would turn my head in a crowd of boobies!!! food-smiley-004.gif

Keep the pics coming smile.gif

Love the half T Flash!!! You have great Flash tits!!! smile.gif

Now take it a step lower.... get a thin material white shirt and lift the shirt right below your nipples so that the half moons stick out... and make sure your nipples are nice and hard.. as to poke out from the shirt....

... god damn got my self excited just typin that laughing-smiley-017.gif

Whew !!!
Gnappster
Please never stop posting pics HotJ, and I'll be a happy man!
HotJ
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ May 4 2005, 09:32 AM)
God HotJ  Your pics took me back home to Daytona.... Made me miss it pretty good too smile.gif  I have seen tens of thousands of boobies living there but I am pretty sure your great tits would turn my head in a crowd of boobies!!! food-smiley-004.gif

Keep the pics coming smile.gif

Love the half T Flash!!! You have great Flash tits!!! smile.gif

Now take it a step lower.... get a thin material white shirt and lift the shirt right below your nipples so that the half moons stick out... and make sure your nipples are nice and hard.. as to poke out from the shirt....
... god damn got my self excited just typin that  laughing-smiley-017.gif
Whew !!!

I actually just posted a pic somewhat similar to your suggestion, but it's not up yet. Anyway, I'll definitely work on your idea. Thanks and I'm glad you like the new pics smile.gif
HotJ
Oh and I added a few covered up pictures in the Profile Pictures section too - hope you all enjoy them smile.gif
devilbunny
I enjoy all of them smile.gif

Kind of surprising that so many pics get rated above yours, HotJ. especially the fake ones :/

to steal a quote from "Seinfeld":

"they're real, and they're spectacular"

wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(devilbunny @ May 4 2005, 07:48 PM)
I enjoy all of them smile.gif

Kind of surprising that so many pics get rated above yours, HotJ. especially the fake ones :/

to steal a quote from "Seinfeld":

"they're real, and they're spectacular"

wink.gif

to steal another quote from Seinfeld, "Well I'm out of the contest" after looking at Hot J's pics.
Narazbad
*drool drool drool* oops...another fried keyboard....J, you gotta send me some kinda waterproof keyboard or something...your gonna make me ruin this one tongue.gif
Narazbad
oh yeah...dont suppose we can get a face shot sometime? 2thumbs.gif wink.gif wink.gif
COMEDYMAN
Whew HJ .. the peekaboo Tshirt pic Was fucking amazing!!!! god I love your tits!!!

ANother shot suggestion....

same Tshirt....

A stretch shot... you stretching your arms above your head... May have to use timer on this one if ya have one. Take several shots showing your boobs popping out from under the T to get a nice sexy one smile.gif

another shot idea...

Cam on your shoulder looking down toward your tits... maybe a hand on them.. giving us a "coming from behind and looking over your shoulder at your tits" perspective.

Also any chance of a small vid? Would love to see how those pretty tits bounce smile.gif

God I wanna take these pics for ya!!! food-smiley-004.gif
Narazbad
ok comedyman, you have damn good ideas...hot j, PLEEEASE listen to them....they sound like yummy pictures....*drools more*
devilbunny
once again, our queen HotJ delivers smile.gif

You'd be hardpressed to find a better rack wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(devilbunny @ May 6 2005, 06:46 AM)
once again, our queen HotJ delivers smile.gif

You'd be hardpressed to find a better rack wink.gif

I'd like to be hardpressed against her rack wink.gif
COMEDYMAN
HJ the pic turned out AMAZING!!! nothing like the anticipation of undress to send the mind into overdrive!!!! You pulled it off perfectly too hon!! smile.gif That shot only works well with a set of very pretty tits and you have that nailed down!! smile.gif

Now... same principle... but side ways.... if you have a large button up shirt,take the pic with it unbuttoned totally. A full kneeling pose would set that shot off... a stretch while kneeling so one or both of your boobies coming from behind the buttons. You dont have to have a face in the shot fo rit to work. We can just see your body smile.gif

To me there is nothing sexier than a girl wearing a button up shirt and nothing else.

God damn I wanna take these pics for ya love-smiley-052.gif

smile.gif
Gnappster
yeah yeah, a side shot would be money!
Puppet
haha shot with my face inbetween would be money! lol

but all pictures in the intrim will suffice
Narazbad
screw the shot...i just want my face inbetween...
Puppet
HottttJ ... any hints on upcumming updates.. inquiring dirty minds want to know! smile.gif
HotJ
QUOTE(Puppet @ May 7 2005, 10:19 AM)
HottttJ ... any hints on upcumming updates.. inquiring dirty minds want to know! smile.gif

I should have some soapy shower pics coming up this week smile.gif
Narazbad
*counts thru cash* ummm...how much is it for a plane ticket from texas to Hot J?
devilbunny
Cant wait to see more wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.