Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Me In A Nut Shell....
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
amberis1985
My name is Amber, I live with my boyfriend. hmm...what else?? I work no school for right now. I love writing and in my free time I read and watch movies...I'm a total geek! Espcially now, I'm on the computer all the time!

I decided to post pics here on a whim, I was just like: "I'll do it." I was a little worried cause some people are kinda mean on here, but I decided WHATEVER! I was curious to see what kind of ratings I would get. So...this is me in a nutshell, and I hope to be posting way more!
closeup
Welcome to RMM. 2thumbs.gif Everybody's been in the exact same place not long ago so if you have any questions about how the site works, just ask. If you see a topic you want to comment on, just jump right in. Everybody is treated with respect and those who don't get that usually don't last long. Post away!
jrock8
excellent start and first post amber...

let me add my welcome to closeup's smile.gif ... oh, and don't worry about the mean people... if people are assholes, we're usually pretty good on calling them on it (well, except for me... i've seemed to flown under the radar for the most part so far, lol laughing-smiley-017.gif )

your pics so far have been fantastic (lucky boyfriend, it looks like)... and if you plan on posting way more, i'm sure i'm not the only one that's looking forward to checking them out love-smiley-085.gif
7mary3
Your first picis really nice. Hopefully it is the first of more to cum.
Someguy86
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 26 2005, 09:25 PM)
My name is Amber, I live with my boyfriend. hmm...what else?? I work no school for right now. I love writing and in my free time I read and watch movies...I'm a total geek! Espcially now, I'm on the computer all the time!

I decided to post pics here on a whim, I was just like: "I'll do it." I was a little worried cause some people are kinda mean on here, but I decided WHATEVER! I was curious to see what kind of ratings I would get. So...this is me in a nutshell, and I hope to be posting way more!

Con grasts on having some nice nice titties shown for the public view
Hot mama
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 26 2005, 09:25 PM)

WELCOME!!!! I like your pics and I do hope there will be lots more to come.Yes there are some mean people but you will not find them on the threads. People are nice on the threads so if you ever need help just ask and some one will help ypu if they can tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
Welcome to RMM amber smile.gif I love yer pics!!!! Keepem comin!! smile.gif Nice boobies smile.gif SOme folks may be mean but they are the exception around here smile.gif All kindsa good people smile.gif

Hope ya post more cause yourpics are great!!! smile.gif

Glad ya popped in and Enjoy smile.gif

CM
clincar
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 27 2005, 06:30 AM)
WELCOME!!!! I like your pics and I do hope there will be lots more to come.Yes there are some mean people but you will not find them on the threads. People are nice on the threads so if you ever need help just ask and some one will help ypu if they can tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  2thumbs.gif

I agree with hot mama and comedy. smile.gif Nice pix 2thumbs.gif
Imagirlwatcher
Hate to sound like a broken record, but wowzers!...You gotta nice rack there Amber. Your bf is one lucky mofo. smile.gif
amberis1985
Thanks everyone for being so kind! You have all really helped to make me feel better about myself! I thought I had a nice rack and now, thanks to all of you, I think its a great rack! tongue.gif Now that I have read more topics, I do see that all the mean people are not here...so I will feel free to post away with no worries!

Thanks again, you all are great! grinning-smiley-003.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Sep 27 2005, 12:53 AM)
Your first picis really nice.  Hopefully it is the first of more to cum.

oh, I dont think I can stop now....
amberis1985
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 27 2005, 06:30 AM)
WELCOME!!!! I like your pics and I do hope there will be lots more to come.Yes there are some mean people but you will not find them on the threads. People are nice on the threads so if you ever need help just ask and some one will help ypu if they can tongue.gif  tongue.gif  tongue.gif  2thumbs.gif

I will take this moment to say...your pics are fantastic! You so deserve your own thread in tribute to you!! I love your attitude too!
Gnappster
great first pic and 411. your "me in a nutshell" had me thinking of austin powers, made me laugh!
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 28 2005, 01:29 PM)
great first pic and 411. your "me in a nutshell" had me thinking of austin powers, made me laugh!

I was totally thinking the same thing! food-smiley-004.gif
amberis1985

I dont remember that...
Gnappster
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 28 2005, 04:08 PM)
I dont remember that...

Someone says to Austin "Austin, that's you in a nutshell!" and Austin says, "No, this is me in a nutshell: Help I'm in a nutshell! How did I get inot this great big nutshell?"
It's of course funnier when you see it.
bondiguy

I stay away for a few days and the 'Hoff makes an appearance? Dear God NO!
I also was thinking of Austin Powers too gnappy...

Umm... welcome to RMM Amber. Nice simple, direct 411 and your first pic was great! Don't stop at 1
paybarraman
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 27 2005, 10:27 PM)
oh, I dont think I can stop now....

God I hope Not!!!!!!
amberis1985
smilio05.gif thanks....I had more than one...but they disappeared....oh, well, I added them again! I'm probably get my bf to take more soon.... 03.gif I think I need to write more cause my thread is dying!!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 28 2005, 05:05 PM)
Someone says to Austin "Austin, that's you in a nutshell!" and Austin says, "No, this is me in a nutshell: Help I'm in a nutshell! How did I get inot this great big nutshell?" 
It's of course funnier when you see it.

He KILLS ME!!!! I read a GQ article about Mike Meyers and his wife was talking about the "birth of Austin Powers".....

Mike's in the tub when she hears this "Do I make you horny? Am I EROS manifest?"
bondiguy
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 30 2005, 11:05 AM)
smilio05.gif thanks....I had more than one...but they disappeared....oh, well, I added them again! I'm probably get my bf to take more soon.... 03.gif I think I need to write more cause my thread is dying!!!

a sure fire way to keep your thread from dying amber is to post a pic or 2 of those lovely breasts...im sure that will do the trick 08.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 30 2005, 08:56 PM)
a sure fire way to keep your thread from dying amber is to post a pic or 2 of those lovely breasts...im sure that will do the trick 08.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

I need to take some new photos then!! What am I going to do?? bang.gif Probably after sunday, I'll get some new ones...so everyone holding their breath my new pics....after sunday, will be the day!
Puppet
Welcome to RRM.. ahh fuck im durnk
amberis1985
will this keep my thread alive??
amberis1985
whoa, kinda scary...it's a big pic! I guess I need to resize them.... tongue.gif
clincar
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 2 2005, 06:49 PM)

Phew!!! It sure will 2thumbs.gif
r8rman

NICE BIG nips! love 'em
amberis1985
gawsh...thank you...
paybarraman

Keepin my cock alive with them beauties!! 22.gif
Gnappster

the bigger the pic, the better! grinning-smiley-003.gif
nice tits btw smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Oct 2 2005, 03:13 AM)
Welcome to RRM.. ahh fuck im durnk

such an insightful post laughing-smiley-014.gif
paula
hi aussie
bondiguy

I do believe that will do it, but stopping at once will see it nosedive again!
Threads are like Cocain addicts. A hit will have u bizzing of your fucking brain but it only lasts so long...see what im saying here?

Gnappy...Puppet is always incisive!
amberis1985
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 4 2005, 01:54 AM)
I do believe that will do it, but stopping at once will see it nosedive again!
Threads are like Cocain addicts. A hit will have u bizzing of your fucking brain but it only lasts so long...see what im saying here?

Gnappy...Puppet is always incisive!

tongue.gif WHat are you even talking about?? tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 4 2005, 10:14 PM)
tongue.gif WHat are you even talking about?? tongue.gif

I am never quite sure, although If I translate it, I mean that if you continually post pictures of your wonderful breasts this thread will continue to grow, you cant just stop at one! They are too good, it would be a crime against RMM
paybarraman
Still waiting for some more pics baby.......

You Promised more....... 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 6 2005, 10:10 AM)
Still waiting for some more pics baby.......

You Promised more.......  22.gif

Dont know that she promised but hell, lets say she did and hold her to her word! tongue.gif
amberis1985
Heres a little nip shot, for the people who are sticking around..hehe
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 8 2005, 11:28 PM)
Heres a little nip shot, for the people who are sticking around..hehe

Awsome!! closeup shot hun!! love-smiley-077.gif 08.gif
amberis1985
laughing-smiley-014.gif Attack of the giant nipple! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 8 2005, 11:59 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif Attack of the giant nipple! laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif You are so funny!! love-smiley-077.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(Coolbobbo @ Oct 9 2005, 12:00 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  You are so funny!! love-smiley-077.gif

Thank you..but my nipples may attack and take over the world....................................................................................someday!
Just kidding they are peaceful nipples...
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 9 2005, 12:07 AM)
Thank you..but my nipples may attack and take over the world....................................................................................someday!
Just kidding they are peaceful nipples...

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif i know you are kidding hun and i wish i could touch them and feel them in real life love-smiley-077.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(Coolbobbo @ Oct 9 2005, 12:11 AM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  i know you are kidding hun and i wish i could touch them and feel them in real life  love-smiley-077.gif

I bet you do!! They are very soft sweet nipples...i promise you that! tongue.gif
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 9 2005, 12:13 AM)
I bet you do!! They are very soft sweet nipples...i promise you that! tongue.gif

WoW!! and awsome but i can't touch them because you have someone already do that for you love-smiley-077.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(Coolbobbo @ Oct 9 2005, 12:15 AM)
WoW!! and awsome but i can't touch them because you have someone already do that for you love-smiley-077.gif

yeah..I do..and he does a great job at it! He could win a nipple toucher prize, hehe. But he really does...sigh....
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 9 2005, 12:18 AM)
yeah..I do..and he does a great job at it! He could win a nipple toucher prize, hehe. But he really does...sigh....

But, i can do alot more better like messenge it and rub it and do alots of stuff more then a guy can do it. love-smiley-077.gif too me i think you want someone online too i don't know grinning-smiley-003.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(Coolbobbo @ Oct 9 2005, 12:21 AM)
But, i can do alot more better like messenge it and rub it and do alots of stuff more then a guy can do it.  love-smiley-077.gif  too me i think you want someone online too i don't know grinning-smiley-003.gif

nah..dont need anyone online..dont think so at least. thanks though.. smilio05.gif
Coolbobbo
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 9 2005, 12:26 AM)
nah..dont need anyone online..dont think so at least. thanks though.. smilio05.gif

Oh well, least i try sad.gif but i am always free and single if you need me Amber!! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
amberis1985
QUOTE(Coolbobbo @ Oct 9 2005, 12:28 AM)
Oh well, least i try  sad.gif  but i am always free and single if you need me Amber!! love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

ohh, so adorable you are!! i know i can count on you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.