Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: ky_titties
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2
jonfromthebank
This is Meagan, and im getting alot of questions sent to my inbox so I figured Ill give you all a chance to ask me here so everyone will see
gwiskup
we know this catwoman has a great pair of tits love-smiley-085.gif but will she share her other sexy half with us ? smilio12.gif

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/THE_femal...f_RMM-t462.html
jonfromthebank
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Oct 12 2011, 08:41 AM)
we know this catwoman has a great pair of tits  love-smiley-085.gif   but will she share her other sexy half with us ?  smilio12.gif

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/THE_femal...f_RMM-t462.html

to be determined, though I think youve seen more than most!
mtnguy75
QUOTE(jonfromthebank @ Oct 12 2011, 07:01 AM)
to be determined, though I think youve seen more than most!

We look forward to whatever you care to share wink.gif
jonfromthebank
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Oct 12 2011, 09:41 AM)
We look forward to whatever you care to share wink.gif

today is open share day so fire away
evade20
QUOTE(jonfromthebank @ Oct 12 2011, 10:22 AM)

Hi, Hun,

Some of your pics say "real" and some of them say "fake" (meaning surgically augmented). Which are they. They look real. coz.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 12 2011, 03:13 PM)
Hi, Hun,

Some of your pics say "real" and some of them say "fake" (meaning surgically augmented).  Which are they.  They look real.   coz.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(jonfromthebank @ Oct 12 2011, 08:22 AM)

More of you darlin 08.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(jonfromthebank @ Oct 12 2011, 08:22 AM)

So are we going to see some of your pics ?
jonfromthebank
Sorry for the confusion. Wasn't paying attention. They are real c cups and yes many more pics to cum
cycle_guy
Your pics look as though you once had bigger boobs but had them reduced. Is that accurate?
evade20
QUOTE(jonfromthebank @ Oct 13 2011, 11:20 AM)
Sorry for the confusion. Wasn't paying attention. They are real c cups and yes many more pics to cum

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

I'll have to put on another kettle of pop corn!!!
Meagan
We had to change our screen name. just so theres no confusion we are the same couple formerly known as jonfromthebank. Its meagan and jon...the pics will now be posted under this screen name as we lost our old password
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 13 2011, 11:05 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif

I'll have to put on another kettle of pop corn!!!

Hey guys, sorry for the delay and confusion, weve had password problems, and had to change our screen name. its now Meagan.

nice observation on the reduction by the way , i didnt know you looked that close
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 16 2011, 09:11 AM)
Hey guys, sorry for the delay and confusion, weve had password problems, and had to change our screen name. its now Meagan.

nice observation on the reduction by the way , i didnt know you looked that close

question, why would you post a pic with Slut written across your chest definately takes away from beauty of your breasts
Meagan
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 16 2011, 11:59 AM)
question, why would you post a pic with Slut written across your chest definately takes away from beauty of your breasts

we just thought it was as hotter pic that way. we might have to put it to a vote
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 16 2011, 11:11 AM)

Somebody is staring awfully hard! Give your surgeon our compliments!

Is that chocolate syrup on your boobies? smilio09.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 16 2011, 10:42 AM)
We had to change our screen name. just so theres no confusion we are the same couple formerly known as jonfromthebank. Its meagan and jon...the pics will now be posted under this screen name as we lost our old password

Another case of the RMM password monster.... laughing-smiley-017.gif smilio04.gif ph34r.gif
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 16 2011, 03:52 PM)
Somebody is staring awfully hard!  Give your surgeon our compliments!

Is that chocolate syrup on your boobies?   smilio09.gif

oh yes. Would you like a taste
Meagan
Are they real or Not and what you like to do with them?

Meagan I have merged your topics all into one makes it easier for all to follow what you are posting

I believe you have all ready told us your boobs are real but you have had them reduced
Meagan
What would you like to look at tonight
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 16 2011, 09:17 PM)

Boobs are fun.....
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 16 2011, 09:17 PM)

Jax is obviously correct... After all this site is called Rate My melons. grinning-smiley-003.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 16 2011, 11:20 PM)
Jax is obviously correct...  After all this site is called Rate My melons.   grinning-smiley-003.gif

I need to hire you to follow me around and just say that
cycle_guy
I noticed the scars, but it's not a complaint. They look better than a lot of BR after shots I've seen.
evade20
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 16 2011, 11:54 PM)
I need to hire you to follow me around and just say that

Don't let it go to your head! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Meagan
lol, this could be fun
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 18 2011, 06:12 AM)
lol, this could be fun

Nice! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 18 2011, 08:49 AM)
Nice! love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Well this has been fun, what do we do now for more fun?

why are some of the posts in red?

Looking forward to a fun day, hope I get good ratings on my pics
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 19 2011, 06:42 AM)
Well this has been fun, what do we do now for more fun?

why are some of the posts in red?Looking forward to a fun day, hope I get good ratings on my pics

Posts in red are away of highlighting parts of a conversation.
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 19 2011, 09:42 AM)
Posts in red are away of highlighting parts of a conversation.

oh ok, thanks...still new at this
cycle_guy
How is your sensitivity now as compared to before?
riggerman
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 18 2011, 06:12 AM)
lol, this could be fun

yeah... lots!
Meagan
QUOTE(riggerman @ Oct 19 2011, 12:07 PM)
yeah... lots!

Stepping out for a bit, Ill asnwer the sensitivity question and any others as soon as I get back
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 19 2011, 01:10 PM)
Stepping out for a bit, Ill asnwer the sensitivity question and any others as soon as I get back

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
ddd35
Your breasts are super sexy , thanks for showing them to us . love-smiley-085.gif
Snowy77
I'd guessed you'd had a breast reduction too, but then I've always been good at spotting the tell-tale signs, I'm quite an observational person!

Do you mind me asking why you had a reduction? Were you getting back pain, or was it just that you didn't like the look of your breasts anymore?

Personally, I think it's a shame that so many women have cosmetic surgery on their breasts these days and I love this site because you actually get to see real women with real breasts and there's nothing wrong with a bit of natural sag! Having said that, if a woman is REALLY unhappy with their boobs or is in pain due to the size of their breasts, then who am I to argue with them over their personal choices.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying your time here at RMM and keep posting those pics!
Meagan
QUOTE(Snowy77 @ Oct 20 2011, 01:31 PM)
I'd guessed you'd had a breast reduction too, but then I've always been good at spotting the tell-tale signs, I'm quite an observational person!

Do you mind me asking why you had a reduction? Were you getting back pain, or was it just that you didn't like the look of your breasts anymore?

Personally, I think it's a shame that so many women have cosmetic surgery on their breasts these days and I love this site because you actually get to see real women with real breasts and there's nothing wrong with a bit of natural sag! Having said that, if a woman is REALLY unhappy with their boobs or is in pain due to the size of their breasts, then who am I to argue with them over their personal choices.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying your time here at RMM and keep posting those pics!

Ill keep posting as long as you all make sure my ratings stay high....and we can play...My fans need to crank up those ratings!!!!!
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Oct 21 2011, 06:22 AM)
Ill keep posting as long as you all make sure my ratings stay high....and we can play...My fans need to crank up those ratings!!!!!

Very fine!
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 21 2011, 10:44 AM)
Very fine!

Teo096

Very Nice!!!!!!!!! 11.gif
evade20

I'm doing the best that I can but I only get one vote.... confused-smiley-013.gif

2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 12 2011, 10:40 AM)
I'm doing the best that I can but I only get one vote.... confused-smiley-013.gif
2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Meagan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 12 2011, 10:40 AM)
2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I need to know who wants to see more pics and what you all want to see most
boobcreamer76
QUOTE(Meagan @ Nov 12 2011, 12:44 PM)
I need to know who wants to see more pics and what you all want to see most

I love to see more of you. I like to see all of you. 2thumbs.gif
Meagan
QUOTE(boobcreamer76 @ Nov 12 2011, 12:49 PM)
I love to see more of you. I like to see all of you. 2thumbs.gif

If your nice you may get what you want. Just have to do something to get my attention here
boobcreamer76
QUOTE(Meagan @ Nov 12 2011, 12:51 PM)
If your nice you may get what you want. Just have to do something to get my attention here

like what my dear?
Meagan
QUOTE(boobcreamer76 @ Nov 12 2011, 12:58 PM)
like what my dear?

Suprise me
evade20
QUOTE(Meagan @ Nov 12 2011, 01:38 PM)
Suprise me

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
evade20
Hi, Babe! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.