Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hey Guys
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2
asdfghjklkjh
I'm new here, just thought i'd introduce myself i'm jen, 22 from Manchester. Would love to know what you guys think of my pics, i've uploaded 11 so far but i'd love to do requests for the most deserving guys tongue.gif My profile id is asdfghjklkjh. xx
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 21 2011, 03:07 PM)
I'm new here, just thought i'd introduce myself i'm jen, 22 from Manchester. Would love to know what you guys think of my pics, i've uploaded 11 so far but i'd love to do requests for the most deserving guys tongue.gif My profile id is asdfghjklkjh. xx

Welcome to RMM Jen. I love what I've seen so far and look forward to seeing much more of you Jen. 22.gif
Bubble_Poker
Welcome to the site, hun!
freestyle
Hi Jen. You're certainly off to a great start! I love your big boobs and your cute pink nips are just calling out to me to suck them. I can't wait for the rest of your pics to be approved.
asdfghjklkjh
My tits aren't even rated 7 ohmy.gif i guess you guys don't want me to upload the rest then sad.gif
freestyle
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 21 2011, 06:54 PM)
My tits aren't even rated 7 ohmy.gif i guess you guys don't want me to upload the rest then sad.gif

That's absurd. I'm ashamed of my fellow boob raters. I'm dying to see more pics. I think your tots are so sexy and deserve a 10.
asdfghjklkjh
So what do you guys think of my new pic sucking on my tits? I love playing with my nipples and I suck on them while my boyfriend fucks me to turn him on tongue.gif

If you like it go rate it 2thumbs.gif
freestyle
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 22 2011, 02:14 AM)
So what do you guys think of my new pic sucking on my tits? I love playing with my nipples and I suck on them while my boyfriend fucks me to turn him on tongue.gif

If you like it go rate it  2thumbs.gif

Instant erection 22.gif
asdfghjklkjh
Well I've had a lot of fun on here so far and had some very naughty suggestions which I will deal with soon
There's some very sexy tit pics coming up over the next few days and some more tittie play as well tongue.gif
I think tomorrow might just be profile pictures though which are a bit more coveredup but still very sexy if you fancy seeing me in a corset etc....
To make up for the lack of nakedness tomorrow I might have to post something sexy on here instead...depends how the comments and ratings on todays pics goes wink.gif xx
asdfghjklkjh
Oh and one last thing, be sure to check out the boobsucking thread in the member's section wink.gif
ddd35
Welcome to the site , Your tits are amazing . Cant wait to see the rest of your pics . love-smiley-085.gif
asdfghjklkjh
Thanks smile.gif there's plenty more on the way x
5thattempt
Glad to here it. You are in the right place!
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 22 2011, 02:14 AM)

If you like it go rate it  2thumbs.gif

I voted you a 10 sweetheart. I also favorited all of your pics Jen.
asdfghjklkjh
Soooo todays pics...I like the one with the thong between my tits best tongue.gif and my profile pics have gone up as well including my nipple tassle pic wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 23 2011, 12:59 AM)
Soooo todays pics...I like the one with the thong between my tits best tongue.gif and my profile pics have gone up as well including my nipple tassle pic  wink.gif

Yep, Looking good 2thumbs.gif
Snowy77
Loving the latest pics, hope there's plenty more on the way. Keep up the good work sexy lady!
asdfghjklkjh
How about we make this fun....i pick a number from 1 to 50, inbox me your guess and the winner gets a pic of whatever they want (whole body included, face not included) tongue.gif 1 guess per person lol
asdfghjklkjh
How about we make this fun....i pick a number from 1 to 50, inbox me your guess and the winner gets a pic of whatever they want (whole body included, face not included) 1 guess per person lol

This is a glimpse of what your competing to see....
asdfghjklkjh
25 has gone...waiting for some more guesses so i can be naughty for you
glacierkind
Love the pics very sexy. grinning-smiley-003.gif
glacierkind
Um.... how about i guess 69 just off the top of my head
asdfghjklkjh
22 gone, keep guessing..
asdfghjklkjh
Well that's just crazy it's finished already! answer was 4, expected this to last a bit longer lol. hmmmm ideas for a new competition...
Snowy77
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 23 2011, 05:20 PM)
Well that's just crazy it's finished already! answer was 4, expected this to last a bit longer lol. hmmmm ideas for a new competition...

Woo hoo, what a lucky bastard I am!
asdfghjklkjh
Well since it went after 3 guesses I'll start again, guess 1-50 but 4,22 and 25 aren't in it this time since those guys already guessed those and the guys from last time can guess again if they like. i'm just too generous!
asdfghjklkjh
How about we make this fun....i pick a number from 1 to 50, inbox me your guess and the winner gets a pic of whatever they want (whole body included, face not included) tongue.gif 1 guess per person lol

[/quote]

So far 1, 21, 37 and 50 have gone. keep the guesses coming....
asdfghjklkjh
[quote=asdfghjklkjh,Jun 23 2011, 11:04 PM]

[/quote]
So far 1, 21, 37 and 50 have gone. keep the guesses coming....

[/quote]

Also not 10

45 has gone

36 has gone
asdfghjklkjh
Noone wants to play? Ok well I'm leaving it open for one more hour then its over so if you want the chance of naughty pics then inbox me your guess smile.gif
asdfghjklkjh
30 minutes left then I close my picture competition, so far gone are 1,9,10,20,21,29,36,37,45,50
keep the guesses coming
asdfghjklkjh
Last 10 minutes, closest guess wins. come on guys get yourself a naughty pic
asdfghjklkjh
Well my lucky winners tonight have had some hot, filthy pics. cumshots, anal and full frontal. lets hope one of you others is a winner next time, keep the ratings, comments and messages coming and we'll do this again soon biggrin.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 23 2011, 05:42 PM)
How about we make this fun....i pick a number from 1 to 50, inbox me your guess and the winner gets a pic of whatever they want (whole body included, face not included)  1 guess per person lol
This is a glimpse of what your competing to see....

I feel like the "Triple CrownL winner ! 3 poses of this curvaceous , sexy women ! You are a treat for sure Jen. TY.
smilio05.gif love-smiley-085.gif smilio12.gif

I'd gamble on you anytime sexy
asdfghjklkjh
Hey guys smile.gif

Well I've decided to take my pics down off the rating board BUT I'm still happy to post on here and in private messaging especially. So I think to give some of you loyal followers who always send me lovely messages a treat I'll start my little competition again biggrin.gif

So the rules are this time guess a number from 1-20, 1 guess per person, i'll post on here when an answers gone and you can keep guessing until I post on here later tonight (probably midnight over here-UK) private message me your guess and ALL the winners will receive any picture of their choice. Pic doesn't include face but it includes anything else.

The pics come from my HUGE collection that I have of myself so there will definitely be something to your tastes.

In the meantime if there are any particular poses people would like to see feel free to pm me or post them on here.

Last time winners got full frontal, spread legs, me having sex, cum in mouth and more tongue.gif Hope it's you that gets lucky this time wink.gif
asdfghjklkjh
Wrong guesses so far

There's been over 10 guesses so I'm not putting anymore wrong ones on here now. 1/10 chance of winning, no limit on how many winners we can have until it closes tonight.
asdfghjklkjh
And competition closed for tonight, hope my winners enjoy their pics smile.gif
stevieboy
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jun 25 2011, 07:48 PM)
And competition closed for tonight, hope my winners enjoy their pics smile.gif

I am enjoying mine now! Damn you have me jerking off like mad 22.gif
freestyle
I'm ready for another contest smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(freestyle @ Jun 29 2011, 01:30 AM)
I'm ready for another contest   smile.gif

Buy a vowel:

B _ _ BS

blink.gif tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 29 2011, 04:35 AM)
Buy a vowel:
B _ _ BS
blink.gif  tongue.gif

2thumbs.gif
asdfghjklkjh
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in aaaaaaaages, just finished uni and graduated with upper second class honours biggrin.gif Sooooooo happy!!

Anyway Im off on holiday to sunny Tenerife for a week to celebrate so I'll make sure I have some naughty pics to bring back for you and we'll have another naughty contest tongue.gif

xxxxxxxxxxx
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jul 4 2011, 08:27 PM)
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on in aaaaaaaages, just finished uni and graduated with upper second class honours biggrin.gif Sooooooo happy!!

Anyway Im off on holiday to sunny Tenerife for a week to celebrate so I'll make sure I have some naughty pics to bring back for you and we'll have another naughty contest tongue.gif

xxxxxxxxxxx

That Great to hear that you finish your classes........ food-smiley-004.gif
Enjoy your Holiday.....
love to see some flashing pics wearing your Graduated Cap n Gown
08.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20

xxxxxxxxxxx

How about celebrating that graduation with a quick flash!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jul 4 2011, 06:27 PM)

xxxxxxxxxxx

popc1.gif
SKULLZOMBIE
08.gif
evade20
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
SKULLZOMBIE
going to be a long summer
Snowy77

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you're having a great holiday. Hopefully there'll be more than a few pics of you topping up your tan at the beach (minus your bikini top of course) gracing this website over the coming weeks........
asdfghjklkjh
Hey guys smile.gif I'm back from my hols now, lovely weather and had a great time. some new pics will be available soon smile.gif xx
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(asdfghjklkjh @ Jul 15 2011, 08:08 PM)
Hey guys smile.gif I'm back from my hols now, lovely weather and had a great time. some new pics will be available soon smile.gif xx

Been missing you babe. Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Can't wait to see more of you. popc1.gif popc1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.