Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bustobabe
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
bustobabe
08.gif ok. it would appear that i was rather stoned when i started my original 411 because i neglected to put my name on the title. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so i'm just going to make a new one and hope that some one takes and interest this time jerkit.gif
So... like... i said quite a bit about my self in my other thread and now i don't know what else to add. I'll just post a coulple flick instead and hope that does the trick for now. Talk to ya later!
bts34e
Very hot busto, and thank you for the very sexy comment on my pic the other day.... love-smiley-077.gif
bustobabe
QUOTE(bts34e @ Sep 17 2005, 09:48 PM)
Very hot busto, and thank you for the very sexy comment on my pic the other day.... love-smiley-077.gif

you're so welcome and deserving 08.gif
bustobabe
here are a few more pics that i took today. i'm horny and bored. bad combo.
bts34e
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 17 2005, 10:22 PM)

Very nice... smilio09.gif
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 17 2005, 10:22 PM)

Oooo.. you look so hot! Keep posting, they really are great pics popc1.gif
bustobabe
QUOTE(bts34e @ Sep 17 2005, 10:41 PM)
Very nice... smilio09.gif

I should go on strike until I see something from you! hiding all those melons is just wrong.
closeup
This is what I'm talking about. Check out how many veiws your thread gets on the message board. Still feel like posting tonight?
jrock8
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 17 2005, 09:22 PM)

absolutely amazing pics, but that's not surprising coming from such a sexy woman 2thumbs.gif

oh... and "bad" combo? seems like it's a great combo for us... 08.gif
bondiguy
agree with you all... this is one Hot MILF!
bustobabe
Happy Monday! I have fun news to share. I got a webcam this weekend and have already put it to good use! i haven't taped a video just yet, but plan on doing it today. i just look too tore-up right now to do it. I hope my teacher enjoyed the lesson as much as i did. i loved it! i've been totally missing out. Hubby keeps making little comments like "oh great, i'm never going to get her off the computer now" "you'll be sending pictures of your pussy all over the internet laughing-smiley-014.gif he's so right. if i could make as much money doing this as i do working in that wretched office i would quit my job! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Also, i have an im now! it's Bustobabe@yahoo.com I've officially joined the 21st Century.
juicy_DD
I know what you mean laughing-smiley-017.gif
paybarraman
bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

22.gif

03.gif
bustobabe
pay are you alright? i took a clean video just to test the waters. anyone want to see it?
juicy_DD
popc1.gif
bustobabe
be kind rewind
Gnappster
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 19 2005, 01:39 PM)
Hubby keeps making little comments like "oh great, i'm never going to get her off the computer now" "you'll be sending pictures of your pussy all over the internet  laughing-smiley-014.gif  he's so right. if i could make as much money doing this as i do working in that wretched office i would quit my job! laughing-smiley-017.gif 

i believe you could make A LOT more money doing this. you're very sexy!
bustobabe
smilio04.gif smilio04.gif smilio04.gif
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 19 2005, 02:10 PM)
be kind rewind

i fucked up already!
bustobabe
2nd try
bustobabe
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 19 2005, 02:13 PM)
2nd try

aww hell, just look at my tits for a minute while i figure this nonsence out...
juicy_DD
nice tits 2thumbs.gif
FORAGOODTIME
popc1.gif
paybarraman
Ummmmmm........OK!!
bustobabe
it says i can't upload a file with that extension???
jrock8
i think you have to link it instead of just uploading it...

oh, and as far as your video teacher goes, i'm sure he was VERY satisfied with the lesson... love-smiley-077.gif lol
bondiguy
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 19 2005, 02:08 PM)
pay are you alright? i took a clean video just to test the waters. anyone want to see it?

Thats like asking Payif he likes breasts or Naraz if he has one eye.... YES!!!!!

Cant wait to see that vid.
bustobabe
Ok, so here's the deal with the video. I don't know what the hell i'm doing. There. someone had to say it, might as well be me. It wasn't even a nasty one, just me moving around in my nightgown trying to make the camera work. So, i'm going to take a quick titty jiggling video, send it to Cman and the rest is up to fate. But just because i've had a crazy day, i'll throw a picture in for imediate satisfaction.
tempted22
i would give anything to have your breasts, i love everything about you nipples... i had to chime in after seeing all your pictures and seeing that you've made a video.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 20 2005, 04:40 AM)
Ok, so here's the deal with the video. I don't know what the hell i'm doing. There. someone had to say it, might as well be me. It wasn't even a nasty one, just me moving around in my nightgown trying to make the camera work. So, i'm going to take a quick titty jiggling video, send it to Cman and the rest is up to fate. But just because i've had a crazy day, i'll throw a picture in for imediate satisfaction.

God I love your tits!!! 22.gif 22.gif
Hot mama
like all your pics lots hon 2thumbs.gif
bustobabe
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 20 2005, 05:42 AM)
like all your pics lots hon 2thumbs.gif

how could any woman not feel like a Queen on this site?!!!

i've been wondering about something. can you buy a ratemymelons t-shirt somehow? i would looooove to sport a sexy little tank top that had the RMM logo on it.... just a marketing thought.
paybarraman
getting a lot of sleep i see....
ILOVEBOOBS05
my god those nipples are big, i want 2 lick them so much.
more pic's like the 1of u bending over. + 1's of ur big big melons with those nipples of course. mmmmm 22.gif 22.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 20 2005, 07:13 AM)

i've been wondering about something. can you buy a ratemymelons t-shirt somehow? i would looooove to sport a sexy little tank top that had the RMM logo on it.... just a marketing thought.

very nice pics love your boobs 2thumbs.gif
latinlover
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 17 2005, 09:45 PM)
08.gif ok. it would appear that i was rather stoned when i started my original 411 because i neglected to put my name on the title. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so i'm just going to make a new one and hope that some one takes and interest this time  jerkit.gif 
So... like... i said quite a bit about my self in my other thread and now i don't know what else to add. I'll just post a coulple flick instead and hope that does the trick for now. Talk to ya later!

22.gif I love all the pics!! but you in all white....sexy!!!! can't wait to see ur vid,and I agree,I bet you could make more showing than at your job..where do I put in my cc #? lol
clincar
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 20 2005, 07:13 AM)

A T-shirt or any other type of clothing would be great!!!

JOHN FREAK....take note!!!! side line!!!
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 20 2005, 09:49 AM)
A T-shirt or any other type of clothing would be great!!!

JOHN FREAK....take note!!!! side line!!!

oh yes it would be 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(latinlover @ Sep 20 2005, 08:48 AM)
where do I put in my cc #? lol

i think it's like that scene with quagmire at the strip club in the family guy... you have to swipe your card through her ass laughing-smiley-014.gif
bustobabe
laughing-smiley-017.gif
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 20 2005, 01:37 PM)
i think it's like that scene with quagmire at the strip club in the family guy... you have to swipe your card through her ass  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I like the way your crazy ass thinks Jrock!
So what do you all think i should do about the t-shirt idea? i could make one myself from the site logo, but wouldn't want to get anyone pissed or myself sued. i think it would be way hotter to have women all over the world wearing your tanks and tee's than having them wear them at work like Hooters girls, and look how big that got.
Gnappster
could always get em done at cafepress.com....i think that's the name of the site.
would have to check with freak first
jrock8
if you're really concerned about "tradmark infringement" things w/making your own shirt and putting the logo on it i would suggest PMing "johnfreak" and just asking him

oh... and i like the way your sexy-ass (and boobs and pussy and...) look, lol love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif smilio09.gif
bustobabe
I emailed johnfreak right after i posted the query, but it wasn't until then that i even remembered who he was! coco.gif
bustobabe
First off, Ladies Johnfreak has assured me t-shirts are on the way! he didn't tell me when, but said it was already in the works.

Secondly, my hubby broke his ankle so if i'm scarce for a few days don't forget about me tongue.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 20 2005, 05:48 PM)
First off, Ladies Johnfreak has assured me t-shirts are on the way! he didn't tell me when, but said it was already in the works.

Secondly, my hubby broke his ankle so if i'm scarce for a few days don't forget about me tongue.gif

oh cool!!!!!!!!!! i hope hubby feels better soon
bustobabe
thank you. i just got him to bed and should be off duty for at least an hour smile.gif
juicy_DD
hey busto how are you sexy lady smile.gif
bustobabe
i don't know if it's just me, my camera, my email set-up or what, but i couldn't get that video over to comedyman to save my life!
bustobabe
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 20 2005, 06:37 PM)
hey busto how are you sexy lady smile.gif

hey Ms. Juicy 08.gif i'm good. how are you doing?
juicy_DD
I am great thanks a lil tired .....so whatsup popc1.gif
bustobabe
i don't even know why i keep trying to do a video, it isn't because i'm suck a nasty little thing is it? love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.