Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Would You Be Offended
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
stevieboy
Ok, so my wife has a few friends who are gay. Yesterday she finds out that one of the guys says he can't hang out with her anymore because his BF was pissed. Apparently he can't stop fantasizing about sticking his "thing" between her boobs and giving her a nice glazing. She was pretty upset. I told her she should be pleased to know that she can make a gay man think straight thoughts for a while.
How bout you ladies..if it was you what would you think?

Granted I don't want her to do it for him, but I think its pretty funny.
Lynette
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Mar 3 2011, 01:57 PM)
Ok, so my wife has a few friends who are gay.  Yesterday she finds out that one of the guys says he can't hang out with her anymore because his BF was pissed.  Apparently he can't stop fantasizing about sticking his "thing" between her boobs and giving her a nice glazing.  She was pretty upset.  I told her she should be pleased to know that she can make a gay man think straight thoughts for a while.

Personally, I would probably now believe that he's "Bi" and that a friendship that I thought was great, was actually built on a lie. I think I would feel a little betrayed. BUT, I would also take it as a compliment to my rack once my blood pressure went back down.
ddd35
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Mar 3 2011, 11:57 AM)
Ok, so my wife has a few friends who are gay.  Yesterday she finds out that one of the guys says he can't hang out with her anymore because his BF was pissed.  Apparently he can't stop fantasizing about sticking his "thing" between her boobs and giving her a nice glazing.  She was pretty upset.  I told her she should be pleased to know that she can make a gay man think straight thoughts for a while.

That is kinda funny tongue.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Mar 3 2011, 11:57 AM)

I had a very gay guy friend who happened to be a boob guy. If the above happened to me, I'd be bummed that my friend couldn't hang with me anymore and upset that his BF is insecure. I'd also be flattered as hell that he thinks about giving me a good glazing!
ddd35
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Mar 4 2011, 06:12 PM)
I had a very gay guy friend who happened to be a boob guy. If the above happened to me, I'd be bummed that my friend couldn't hang with me anymore and upset that his BF is insecure. I'd also be flattered as hell that he thinks about giving me a good glazing!

Well Hun Im not gay , But id like to give you a good glazing . tongue.gif
ontippytoes
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 6 2011, 06:35 AM)
Well Hun Im not gay , But id like to give you a good glazing .  tongue.gif

2thumbs.gif
Buck Turgidson
Fell out of my chair laughing.....
laughing-smiley-014.gif

OHHHHH SHIIITTTT! THAT IF HILLARIOUS!!!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Mar 7 2011, 08:20 PM)
2thumbs.gif

well now a good thumbs up !!! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Mar 3 2011, 01:57 PM)

I'm straight and I'd like to give Stevieboy's wife a good glazing! He has occasionally posted pics of her tits and they are fine! 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 25 2011, 01:18 AM)
I'm straight and I'd like to give Stevieboy's wife a good glazing!   He has occasionally posted pics of her tits and they are fine! 2thumbs.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

i second that! 2thumbs.gif
HardDick69
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 25 2011, 01:18 AM)
I'm straight and I'd like to give Stevieboy's wife a good glazing!   He has occasionally posted pics of her tits and they are fine! 2thumbs.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif

No lie! Stevie's a lucky lucky man!
evade20
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Dec 25 2011, 11:35 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Dec 25 2011, 09:35 AM)

You got that right tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 25 2011, 10:21 PM)
You got that right  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.