Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Big Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Benny_1984
so its the age of debate of which do most men prefer, bigger or smaller boobs??? and how big is big enuff????? love-smiley-085.gif
Chaos-Theory
QUOTE(Benny_1984 @ Jan 31 2011, 09:38 AM)
so its the age of debate of which do most men prefer, bigger or smaller boobs??? and how big is big enuff????? love-smiley-085.gif

Well... as long as they're naked, I'm not fussed... I do know I'm a fan of yours though!!!

love-smiley-085.gif food-smiley-004.gif
Benny_1984
lol thanx very much, so is it the bigger the better 4 u then??
jaytee1o4
I LOVE big tits! their so inviting
ddd35
I like all boobs tongue.gif
DarkOverLawd
Bigger the better I always say
jrdroid
I thought I liked small boobs. Then I experienced big boobs first hand and I am a convert. Bigger is better.
Lovesbigracks
QUOTE(Benny_1984 @ Jan 31 2011, 06:38 AM)

I prefer Bigger boobs, always have. How big is big enough? I don't know. I've got an ex from High School who had F cups when we dated. They were great, but I wouldn't say they were either too big or big enough. smile.gif
Benny_1984
I've always fort the bigger the better to be honest!! But I'm
Bound to bias towards bigger boobs! Lol! Just wondered if any1 had any different or similar views to my own?
But am loving the amount of love big boobs r getting! Is great to see!
So next question.....

Natural or fake?
jrdroid
Natural all the way. Fake just isn't the same
ddd35
QUOTE(Benny_1984 @ Feb 3 2011, 06:51 AM)
Bound to bias towards bigger boobs! Lol! Just wondered if any1 had any different or similar views to my own?
So next question.....

Natural or fake?

natural , but nothing wrong with fake either
evade20
QUOTE(Benny_1984 @ Feb 3 2011, 08:51 AM)
So next question.....

Natural or fake?

I definitely perfer natural...but each to their own.
DarkOverLawd
Natural
Zolton
Woohoo! Everything is coming out Milhouse!
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(Benny_1984 @ Feb 3 2011, 08:51 AM)
So next question.....

Natural or fake?

My personal preference is natural, but I understand there are those who have no problem with enhanced.
ddd35
I recently met a young lady , No not dating or anything she actually dates one of my employees , she had a baby in High school and simply put it made her breasts look less then desriable her family bought her the surgery she got a firm set of B cups , My only comment is if your doing it get the D's and be proud of them , Shes a small frame gal , i mean like a size 3-5 but the B's look fairly small . Hell if grandpa is buying get em big ! LOL But this helped her mindset a ton and has helped her attract men which in turn helped her mental state . tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Zolton @ Feb 4 2011, 02:24 PM)
Woohoo! Everything is coming out Milhouse!

Milhouse? coz.gif

Thank god for the UD. Another Simpsons joke...Bondi would love it.
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 6 2011, 07:03 AM)
Milhouse?   coz.gif

Thank god for the UD.  Another Simpsons joke...Bondi would love it.

I was lost . tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 6 2011, 08:56 AM)
I recently met a young lady , No not dating or anything  she actually dates one of my employees , she had a baby in High school and simply put it made her breasts  look less then desriable  her family bought her the surgery  she got a firm set of B cups , My only comment is  if your doing it get the D's and be proud of them , Shes a small frame gal , i mean like a size 3-5  but the B's look fairly small . Hell if grandpa is buying get em big !  LOL  But this helped her mindset a ton and has helped her attract men which in turn helped her mental state .  tongue.gif

Are you sure this wasn't your babysitter? nah.gif ph34r.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 6 2011, 09:10 AM)
I was lost . tongue.gif

Of course Milhouse was Richard Nixon's middle name!!!! ph34r.gif coco.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 6 2011, 08:18 AM)
Are you sure this wasn't your babysitter?    nah.gif  ph34r.gif

I wish she had them natural ..LOL
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 6 2011, 08:20 AM)
Of course Milhouse was Richard Nixon's middle name!!!!   ph34r.gif  coco.gif

Whos Nixon ? LOL
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 6 2011, 07:52 PM)
Whos Nixon ?   LOL

Some fucking loser! ph34r.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 6 2011, 08:06 PM)
Some fucking loser! ph34r.gif

LOL thats what I thought tongue.gif
Lynette
I would think it would be more about the quality, not necessarily the quantity. I'm thinking that most men are actually drawn to tits that are beautifully shaped, nice, full, good contour, with the areola and nipples in good proportion to the rest of the breast, with just the right amount of heft to them. OH WAIT! THAT'S ME! LOL!
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 8 2011, 08:50 PM)
I would think it would be more about the quality, not necessarily the quantity. I'm thinking that most men are actually drawn to tits that are beautifully shaped, nice, full, good contour, with the areola and nipples in good proportion to the rest of the breast, with just the right amount of heft to them. OH WAIT! THAT'S ME! LOL!

grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif

You've been looking in the mirror again! tongue.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Feb 8 2011, 06:50 PM)

LOL grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
DarkOverLawd
I always say more than a handful is just starting to be good tongue.gif
breal1

I enjoy all boobs, but love the larger boobies!! Also enjoy the larger nipples too. food-smiley-004.gif
Buck Turgidson
... and how big is big enuff?????

I like all women's breasts, from A cup and beyond. But I do prefer the larger breasts by far. As Lynette described, shape etc. make the breasts more appealing, whether a girl is walking around topless in the bedroom, or wearing a sexy top, or slapping me with them while we're fucking, the fullness of large breasts really do it for me.

tongue.gif If I could have it my way, this would be my dream girl, simulated to illustrate the idea and concept of course! tongue.gif tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Feb 9 2011, 10:59 PM)
I like all women's breasts, from A cup and beyond. But I do prefer the larger breasts by far. As Lynette described, shape etc. make the breasts more appealing, whether a girl is walking around topless in the bedroom, or wearing a sexy top, or slapping me with them while we're fucking, the fullness of large breasts really do it for me.

tongue.gif  If I could have it my way, this would be my dream girl, simulated to illustrate the idea and concept of course!   tongue.gif   tongue.gif

Dream no more, Buck... She already exists!

user posted image

ph34r.gif
Buck Turgidson
LOL!!! Was ist das? tongue.gif Milena Velba would be nice, oh yes indeed-y tongue.gif
ddd35
I like them all from A to F and beyond . tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Feb 10 2011, 05:13 AM)
LOL!!! Was ist das? tongue.gif  Milena Velba would be nice, oh yes indeed-y  tongue.gif

Definitely a poser posted this profile... blink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 10 2011, 09:34 AM)
Definitely a poser posted this profile... blink.gif

Good job Sherlock tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Feb 10 2011, 12:23 PM)
Good job Sherlock  tongue.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 10 2011, 12:26 PM)
confused-smiley-013.gif  nah.gif

smilio04.gif
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 10 2011, 01:14 AM)
Dream no more, Buck... She already exists!

ph34r.gif

I like tits A - Z, as well, with my favorites from C - J. Benny_1984's post today excites me. love-smiley-085.gif
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Jun 30 2011, 10:17 AM)
I like tits A - Z, as well, with my favorites from C - J.  Benny_1984's post today excites me. love-smiley-085.gif

She definitely has awesome hangers! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(somfan @ Jun 30 2011, 08:17 AM)
I like tits A - Z, as well, with my favorites from C - J.  Benny_1984's post today excites me. love-smiley-085.gif

Those are some nice ones
smng1231
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 1 2011, 07:27 AM)
Those are some nice ones

I used to hate having big breasts, until I got onto this site. Anyway, the one downside of having them...your friends think they are entitled to grab, lay on, or jokingly motorboat you. Not that I have a problem with this, I think its kind of funny actually, but usually they are the topic of conversation when me and my girls get together... Oh well. tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(smng1231 @ Jan 17 2012, 12:47 PM)
I used to hate having big breasts, until I got onto this site. Anyway, the one downside of having them...your friends think they are entitled to grab, lay on, or jokingly motorboat you. Not that I have a problem with this, I think its kind of funny actually, but usually they are the topic of conversation when me and my girls get together... Oh well.  tongue.gif

So your talking about your female freinds ? Interesting , tell us more ? tongue.gif
yeahboiiiii016
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Feb 9 2011, 10:59 PM)

tongue.gif  If I could have it my way, this would be my dream girl, simulated to illustrate the idea and concept of course!   tongue.gif   tongue.gif

I refuse to be in bed with a woman with small tits. I want a well rounded woman like myself.
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(yeahboiiiii016 @ Mar 6 2012, 11:44 PM)
I refuse to be in bed with a woman with small tits. I want a well rounded woman like myself.

I totally agree, but I don't want to limit myself. I like to explore all options
2thumbs.gif

This works both ways, a girl will say, "Well, I will never go to bed with a guy with small dick", and I'm puzzled by the guys that just stand there opened mouth not knowing what to say to that. That's usually when I chime in and say, "hey bud, you have an arm don't you?"
tongue.gif
DarkOverLawd
I like the saying go big or go home, that applies to tits too lol
evade20
QUOTE(DarkOverLawd @ Mar 7 2012, 06:03 PM)
I like the saying go big or go home, that applies to tits too lol

I like perky one, too! tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
looking4u2do2
bigger over smaller. big Cs to DDs are the best for us to enjoy lol..but A or B cups are def all good as well
hugeboobs06
How about these, big enough?
conan1011
QUOTE(hugeMelons06 @ Jan 7 2021, 01:03 PM)

Wow 🤩 ❤️
Bigtittyfan
QUOTE(hugeMelons06 @ Jan 7 2021, 11:03 AM)

Absolutely hun! love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.