Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Abercrombiehottie
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
abercrombiehottie
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I guess this is the place I tell you alittle about me!! So well I'm a store manager of Abercrombie & Fitch so naturally I love to shop!!! As most of you on here I love to take pics of myself and I love for people to look at them I guess thats why we are all here tongue.gif I also like to wakeboard and work out from time to time!! well i guess thats all for now if you wanna know anything else just ask!!! check you out later!!!
closeup
Welcome aboard, everyone here is friendly so if you see a topic you want to comment on, just jump right in. And be sure to post all the photos your heart desires, the guys really enjoy checking out the new pictures.
Narazbad
oh yeah...one word for you hotttie....HOTTTTT!!! that pic almost made me an abercrombie fan...tongue.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 13 2005, 09:17 PM)
HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I guess this is the place I tell you alittle about me!! So well I'm a store manager of Abercrombie & Fitch so naturally I love to shop!!! As most of you on here I love to take pics of myself and I love for people to look at them I guess thats why we are all here  tongue.gif  I also like to wakeboard and work out from time to time!! well i guess thats all for now if you wanna know anything else just ask!!! check you out later!!!

i have added other pics but they arent showing up for some reason sometimes they are approved sometimes they arent hahahhahaha
bondiguy
welcome abercombie... you certainly are a hottie. I think you have that 'girl next door' mix of beauty and sexiness...

You're other photos will come up soon, john just likes to spread them over a few days so we can enjoy a new pic of sexiness everyday.

Check out my 411 to know more about me... 2thumbs.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2005, 02:22 AM)
welcome abercombie... you certainly are a hottie. I think you have that 'girl next door' mix of beauty and sexiness...

You're other photos will come up soon, john just likes to spread them over a few days so we can enjoy a new pic of sexiness everyday.

Check out my 411 to know more about me... 2thumbs.gif

ohhh ok i thought there was something i wasnt doing or whatever hahahah why couldnt he approve the cuter ones first??? tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 02:41 AM)
ohhh ok i thought there was something i wasnt doing or whatever hahahah why couldnt he approve the cuter ones first??? tongue.gif

there are cuter ones? Honey the pic up now is simply beautiful! I really can't wait for the tohers now!!!!
juicy_DD
you are hot ..... smilio09.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 14 2005, 01:44 PM)
you are hot ..... smilio09.gif

Ain't she just... 22.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Sep 14 2005, 06:50 AM)
Ain't she just...  22.gif

awww you guys here really are nice!!! smilio05.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 02:01 PM)
awww you guys here really are nice!!! smilio05.gif

Of course! How about posting some more here? I'd love to see more of you, and you did say that you like showing off smile.gif
juicy_DD
i agree popc1.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Sep 14 2005, 07:03 AM)
Of course!  How about posting some more here? I'd love to see more of you, and you did say that you like showing off  smile.gif

i will as soon as i figure out how hahahahah i tried to attach one but i guess it didnt work unsure.gif
juicy_DD
ur quite lovely arent you hun love-smiley-077.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 02:20 PM)
i will as soon as i figure out how hahahahah i tried to attach one but i guess it didnt work confused-smiley-013.gif

That worked just fine. And you're more than fine 03.gif smile.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
juicy_DD
glad to see your posting on here smile.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 02:20 PM)
i will as soon as i figure out how hahahahah i tried to attach one but i guess it didnt work confused-smiley-013.gif

how about some more sweetie?
paybarraman
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 07:20 AM)

OH GOD DAMN!!!! 22.gif Those nipples are ridiculous yummy!!!

Sweetheart YOU are going to be very popluar here..... love-smiley-077.gif

Have a peek at my 411, give a shout!!
Hot mama
i will as soon as i figure out how hahahahah i tried to attach one but i guess it didnt work unsure.gif

Wlecome. you sure are HOTT!!! hope to see you on some of the other threads
Hot mama

love them pics hon please keep posting 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
welcome to RMM, you are a VERY welcome addition! wub.gif

and check out my 411(it's better than bondi's wink.gif )
jrock8
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 14 2005, 12:38 AM)
i have added other pics but they arent showing up for some reason sometimes they are approved sometimes they arent hahahhahaha

welcome aboard hottie love-smiley-077.gif

i'm thinking that maybe they're not being approved b/c they're a little to "scandalous" for the main rating page... (difference between being not approved and being spread out)... if that's the case, feel free to post them here for all of us to see... 2thumbs.gif trust me, i don't think ANYONE is going to complain (and if they do, don't worry, we'll fuck 'em up for you action-smiley-047.gif )
tomdickharry
whew thats purty
clincar

Welcome aboard cutie smile.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Sep 14 2005, 07:23 AM)
That worked just fine.  And you're more than fine 03.gif  smile.gif  2thumbs.gif  22.gif

Oh yes!!! Lovely!!
clincar
Hey Gunner8! Don't you think this lady has talent?
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 14 2005, 02:20 PM)
welcome aboard hottie  love-smiley-077.gif
i'm thinking that maybe they're not being approved b/c they're a little to "scandalous" for the main rating page... (difference between being not approved and being spread out)... if that's the case, feel free to post them here for all of us to see...  2thumbs.gif trust me, i don't think ANYONE is going to complain (and if they do, don't worry, we'll fuck 'em up for you  action-smiley-047.gif )

hahah no they are nothing like that laughing-smiley-014.gif naked maybe but no money shot or anything laughing-smiley-014.gif
closeup
Then they're just being spread out over a few days. Like JRock says, post them in your thread and we'll all let you know what we think.
sussed2
Hey cutie!!

I just wanted to welcome you aboard and say

"YOU'RE FREAKIN' HOT"

smilio09.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 14 2005, 11:33 PM)
Hey cutie!!

I just wanted to welcome you aboard and say

"YOU'RE FREAKIN' HOT"

smilio09.gif

thank you!!! food-smiley-004.gif your pretty hot also
abercrombiehottie
for everyone who wanted more pics i got TONS soo just ask
bustobabe
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 15 2005, 01:18 AM)

i'm pretty new too, but i have to agree with the vets on here. YOU ARE FREAKING HOT!! and in that "why can't she be selling cookies at my door so i can fuck her before someone gets home" kinda way.
bondiguy

You'd be hard pressed finding a prettier face and to match it with that fit little body you have, well it's like you are greedy! haha

Sexy sexy pics girl, love the 2 posted yesterday and im looking forward to many more!!! 08.gif
bondiguy

Consider this a formal request!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 15 2005, 01:28 AM)
i'm pretty new too, but i have to agree with the vets on here. YOU ARE FREAKING HOT!! and in that "why can't she be selling cookies at my door so i can fuck her before someone gets home" kinda way.

Then while Busto is seducing her....I can arrive from Domino's....

"Someone order the large sausage?" 22.gif
Hot mama

i'm so happy i wanted more you are so hot. welcome and hope to see you on othere threads. keep the pics coming 2thumbs.gif
FORAGOODTIME
Keep the pics cumin' 08.gif Your a definite hottie!
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 15 2005, 08:18 AM)

MORE!!! MORE!!! 22.gif
clincar
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Sep 15 2005, 02:25 PM)
Keep the pics cumin'  08.gif Your a definite hottie!

She sure is love-smiley-085.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 15 2005, 06:06 PM)
She sure is love-smiley-085.gif

MMMMMMM finger licken good 2thumbs.gif
824amk

I can't speak for everyone but I know I could never get enough. Show us more! 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
Lord hon you have an amazing ass!!! And Im a boob guy!!! your gonna convert me!!!! smile.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 16 2005, 09:58 AM)
Lord hon you have an amazing ass!!! And Im a boob guy!!! your gonna convert me!!!! smile.gif

i cant put my good ass pics on here for somereason its driving me crazy!!!
COMEDYMAN
PM me and ill help ya out
COMEDYMAN
smile.gif
allmebaby
cant wait to see more of this sexy abercrombie 2thumbs.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 16 2005, 09:58 AM)

i think every thing about your pics are great but you do have a nice ass 2thumbs.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 16 2005, 10:08 AM)
PM me and ill help ya out

you are so sweet cman love-smiley-077.gif
abercrombiehottie
a few more pics of my ass that i can put on here
COMEDYMAN
GAAD DAYAM!!!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.