Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Masterbating
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
juicy_DD
Hi .....Thought I would start this topic off cos It's something I have wondered do you guys and girls jerk off when your on this site? or think about people on this site to get the job done? unsure.gif
Puppet
Hrmmm does getting a blow job while looking at the pictures count????
juicy_DD
I suppose.... 11.gif
Puppet
hehe then yes i have .. tongue.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 02:08 PM)
hehe then yes i have .. tongue.gif

do you return the favour? us ladies like to look too!
Puppet
well.. thus far my gf hasn't really checked out the site.. but ill get her into it.. shes not the computer geek like me.. but im slowly getting her there..
COMEDYMAN
oh yes!!! 22.gif I see a nice pretty pic you girls post and im urging to begin with I will drop trou and knock off a round..... smile.gif
Puppet
I don't get to toss my own these days.. if my dicks is hard then my gf is more than ready for me to hit the skins
BEAUTIFUL
Does this do anything for ya puppet?

[attachmentid=3574]
Puppet
i spose i mised yet again
bondiguy
I have never actually masturbated directly to RMM. I like puppet am afforded the luxury of living with a girl who enjoys sex as much as I do.

I have also never thought of a girl on RMM to 'get the job done' however in saying that, browsing this site does make me wanna get down and dirty!
Puppet
amen brotha bondi
bondiguy
Thank you my fearless leader! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Puppet
I kinda miss masturbating.. I was pretty damn good at it
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 02:09 AM)

I give it ago once every few weeks just so I dont lose touch! haha
Puppet
Maybe it will seem like the first time the next time i get to do it
paybarraman
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 02:09 AM)

Check the self lovin thread Puppet.....apparently Im the Zen-Master-bator!!! I've achieved enlightlenment when it cums to this since its my only outlet.....

Now, I haven't pulled off while browsing the site. I tend to save the pics I like and toss off later. I have attained sweet release with several of the lvoely women from this site. jerkit.gif

Now excuse me please while I go crack my nuts....
Puppet
gettin an early start this morning i see
DrakynsGirl
I like looking, I look everyday. But I don't masturbate to it, actually I don't really get horny by RMM. I just enjoy looking.
paybarraman
Kiss Kiss
juicy_DD
for me? unsure.gif ...back at ya hunny love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
Yes you!!!
Puppet
hehe he told you
Narazbad
rofl...well i cant deny it! i know there is one girl on here that ive done it to multiple times..on and off the site....wink.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 13 2005, 02:54 AM)
rofl...well i cant deny it! i know there is one girl on here that ive done it to multiple times..on and off the site....wink.gif

Hmmmmmm, lets see.......that would be......

Sussed!! no.....
HotJ!!! no....
Kiana!!! no...
Allmebaby!!! no....
Juicy_DD!!! no....
Hott1976!! no...
BTS34e!! no....
Dani!! no....
Alix!!! no....

Hmmmmmmmmm

***YES!!! Before anybody tries....I HAVE tossed to most if not all of these ladies...***
sussed2
lol Naz ....

love-smiley-077.gif

You're lucky you dont live closer to me - you'd be in big trouble mister!!! tongue.gif
latinlover
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 13 2005, 09:25 AM)
lol  Naz ....

love-smiley-077.gif

You're lucky you dont live closer to me - you'd be in big trouble mister!!!  tongue.gif

I haven't done anything while I look at RMM,but if any of the ladies would like to send me some pics that they think will help please do...camaronut68@YAHOO.COM lol
Hot mama
QUOTE(latinlover @ Sep 13 2005, 11:24 AM)
I haven't done anything while I look at RMM,but if any of the ladies would like to send me some pics that they think will help please do...camaronut68@YAHOO.COM lol

you got it hon
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 13 2005, 02:54 AM)

sad.gif long list payb!!
Narazbad
lol why would i be in trouble sussed??? im confused! id think living closer to you would be a godsend lol
bustobabe
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 02:29 AM)
Maybe it will seem like the first time the next time i get to do it

i don't know your type, but if this can help at all sometime, i'd be happy to lend it to you 08.gif
Narazbad
that looks pretty good to me...
bustobabe
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 01:20 AM)
i don't know your type, but if this can help at all sometime, i'd be happy to lend it to you 08.gif

hard to compete with sussed's hot ass though! laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 13 2005, 09:25 AM)
lol  Naz ....

love-smiley-077.gif

You're lucky you dont live closer to me - you'd be in big trouble mister!!!  tongue.gif

*boards a plane to Canada right away*
jrock8
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 12:27 AM)
hard to compete with sussed's hot ass though! laughing-smiley-014.gif

well, i think in fairness to all...

LET THE COMPETITION BEGIN!

food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif food-smiley-004.gif
latinlover

22.gif I'll take this anytime!!! brb,I have to get the monitor dust off my tongue from licking the screen
tomdickharry
22.gif
clincar

Oooh looks real sweet tongue.gif
bustobabe
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 14 2005, 08:59 PM)
Oooh looks real sweet tongue.gif

It is sweet. Sticky, hot, tight and sweet. just like i keep imagining yours to be...
bondiguy
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 10:42 PM)
It is sweet. Sticky, hot, tight and sweet. just like i keep imagining yours to be...

after seeing yours I have no imagination left... that pic is burnt into my brain!!!! 2thumbs.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 10:42 PM)

Hmmmmmm......sounds like I missed a pic of Busto's sweet and tasty kitty....

Pooooor me.... bang.gif sad.gif
paybarraman
Hey there Abercrombie.... MUAH!! you tight little hottie you!!!

***SLAP!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!! Let her get to know you first BEFORE you try a kiss!!!!!!****
clincar
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 15 2005, 07:03 AM)

Pooooor me....  bang.gif   sad.gif

You missed it laughing-smiley-014.gif
sussed2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 14 2005, 02:50 AM)
*boards a plane to Canada right away*

love-smiley-077.gif

wink.gif
Hardabs
I've been on this site for one day and I have to say that there are a lot of sexy women on here and it's hard not to masturbate to all of you. Keep up the good work ladies smile.gif .
hornydude
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 11 2005, 01:58 PM)
Hi .....Thought I would start this topic off cos It's something I have wondered do you guys and girls jerk off when your on this site? or think about people on this site to get the job done? confused-smiley-013.gif

HELL YES
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 15 2005, 07:03 AM)

Pooooor me....  bang.gif   sad.gif

you seem to miss alot pay. come around more LOL laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 15 2005, 07:25 AM)
Hey there Abercrombie.... MUAH!! you tight little hottie you!!!

***SLAP!!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!! Let her get to know you first BEFORE you try a kiss!!!!!!****

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(Hardabs @ Sep 16 2005, 01:43 AM)
I've been on this site for one day and I have to say that there are a lot of sexy women on here and it's hard not to masturbate to all of you. Keep up the good work ladies  smile.gif .

thank you and we will love-smiley-077.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 16 2005, 12:52 AM)
love-smiley-077.gif

wink.gif

I dig the kiss, but the weird look? ouch! haha

So are you going to pick me up from the airport? I have been here for days haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.