Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: See My Breasts
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
lovelyboobs23
hey if anyone wants to see my breasts pm me and i might send u some pics lol xxxx (men or women)
Buck Turgidson
*facepalm*

tongue.gif I guess the anonymity of uploading your pictures under a pseudonym without the face showing isn't secure enough, you gotta PM for them now tongue.gif

Ok, I'll bite. Show me the boobies!
lovelyboobs23
well buck u get feck all with that attitude
evade20
QUOTE(lovelyboobs23 @ Mar 21 2010, 04:47 AM)

You tell 'im, Babe!!!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(lovelyboobs23 @ Mar 21 2010, 02:47 AM)

Im asking nicely , Id like to see your boobies . tongue.gif
bh321
QUOTE(lovelyboobs23 @ Mar 20 2010, 07:39 PM)
hey if anyone wants to see my breasts pm me and i might send u some pics lol xxxx (men or women)

I pm'd you but I guess I'll ask here too. I would love to see what you got smile.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(bh321 @ Mar 21 2010, 11:37 AM)
I pm'd you but I guess I'll ask here too. I would love to see what you got smile.gif

i am also intrigued to see some lovely boobs
evade20
Your fans are lining up waitning for your PMs.... 2thumbs.gif tongue.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

Just kick buck in the ass! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Buck Turgidson
LOL tongue.gif
evade20
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif love-smiley-077.gif
theinfamousjax
anybody gotten a pic of her yet?
evade20
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Mar 22 2010, 10:57 PM)
anybody gotten a pic of her yet?

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
Still waiting. confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
Waiting
mtnguy75
blink.gif ................................ popc1.gif
evade20
popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif Promises promises! ph34r.gif
valoish
Does this fall in the same category as the promise that Bill Gates was going to send me $1 for each person I forwarded that email to?!
evade20
QUOTE(valoish @ Mar 30 2010, 07:09 PM)
Does this fall in the same category as the promise that Bill Gates was going to send me $1 for each person I forwarded that email to?!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Buck Turgidson
There was girl who was very beautiful in appearance that lived in a fairly large home in a small town. One day the girl went around town and to everybody she met, asked if they were interested, she would bake them cookies. Before long she had quite a bit of people interested in her cookies. One month went by, then one month became three and the girl had not delivered cookies to the people she asked.

A beautiful woman in the same town in a smaller home had a bit of kitchen supply overage. So rather than keep it all to herself and let it get bad, she began baking cookies from a recipe that was handed down in the family. The woman carefully prepared all her cookies and began to pass them out randomly to all the towns people, putting a smile on everyone's face and adding a little spice to their day. The moral of the story, don't tease people and when you have the goods, don't be afraid to deliver.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Mar 30 2010, 10:33 PM)
There was girl who was very beautiful in appearance that lived in a fairly large home in a small town. One day the girl went around town and to everybody she met, asked if they were interested, she would bake them cookies. Before long she had quite a bit of people interested in her cookies. One month went by, then one month became three and the girl had not delivered cookies to the people she asked.

A beautiful woman in the same town in a smaller home had a bit of kitchen supply overage. So rather than keep it all to herself and let it get bad, she began baking cookies from a recipe that was handed down in the family. The woman carefully prepared all her cookies and began to pass them out randomly to all the towns people, putting a smile on everyone's face and adding a little spice to their day. The moral of the story, don't tease people and when you have the goods, don't be afraid to deliver.

to put this in my own words "this is just like elementary school you gotta SHOW and tell"

I officially dub this woman full of shit. and move to have her categorized as a possible man looking for attention
ddd35
QUOTE(valoish @ Mar 30 2010, 05:09 PM)

QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Mar 30 2010, 08:33 PM)

QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Mar 30 2010, 09:37 PM)
to put this in my own words "this is just like elementary school you gotta SHOW and tell"

I officially dub this woman full of shit. and move to have her categorized as a possible man looking for attention

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
CanadasFinest
i got a pic lol
mtnguy75
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 10:39 AM)
i got a pic lol

nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 11:39 AM)
i got a pic lol

and ? popc1.gif
CanadasFinest
they're great, she has very nice tits smile.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 12:35 PM)

2thumbs.gif Is she gonna post some on here anytime soon popc1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 01:39 PM)
i got a pic lol

Damn, I begged and pleaded but got nothing!!! sad.gif

Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 01:35 PM)

Lucky guy 2thumbs.gif
CanadasFinest
im a girl... angry-smiley-011.gif havent you seen my tits? lol
evade20
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 08:11 PM)

I have.... love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 08:11 PM)

i've seen your tits too and they're great. lucky girl though, considering quite a few of us had asked but hadn't received anything. maybe if we had tits too.... confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 6 2010, 06:11 PM)

I dont remember maybe you should refresh my memory .. Sorry about that by the way , it was a honest mistake love-smiley-077.gif
mtnguy75
Dont worry Canada 3D was just so green with jelousy about you getting a pic and we didnt that he had a lapse of memory. Could have happened to the best of us wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Apr 7 2010, 06:11 PM)
Dont worry Canada 3D was just so green with jelousy about you getting a pic and we didnt that he had a lapse of memory. Could have happened to the best of us wink.gif

A lapse??? That is a normal state for 3D... laughing-smiley-017.gif
CanadasFinest
3d just look at my profile.. duh lol
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 8 2010, 10:27 AM)
3d just look at my profile.. duh lol

Now why didnt i think of that ? WOW yes you do have boobies tongue.gif
CanadasFinest
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 8 2010, 02:04 PM)
Now why didnt i think of that  ? WOW  yes you do have boobies  tongue.gif

you better have given me a good rating for that little "mistake" lol
mtnguy75
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 8 2010, 11:04 AM)
Now why didnt i think of that  ? WOW  yes you do have boobies  tongue.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Damien 03
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 6 2009, 12:58 AM)
Yeah, just looking for a place to post them....

Here's a little "Sorry I was gone so long" Present

Hope you all like.
xoxoxo

Michelle

its cool michelle Im new here so its not to long 4 me lol
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 8 2010, 01:57 PM)
you better have given me a good rating for that little "mistake" lol

10 hun 2thumbs.gif
CanadasFinest
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 9 2010, 09:10 AM)
10 hun  2thumbs.gif

awh thanks babe smilio05.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(CanadasFinest @ Apr 9 2010, 09:58 AM)
awh thanks babe  smilio05.gif

You are very welcome
evade20

Another ninja disappears! ph34r.gif confused-smiley-013.gif
Lynette

Why don't you just post them on this thread?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jun 17 2010, 08:11 PM)
Why don't you just post them on this thread?

cuz shes fake and looking for attention
evade20
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Jun 17 2010, 08:12 PM)
cuz shes fake and looking for attention

By George he's got it! grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.