Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Board Whores
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
jrock8
this thread is for all those board whores out there... mainly bondi and naraz (maybe even me one day if i'm oh so lucky)

it takes so damn long to get through all the threads b/c of all the tangents you guys go off to that i thought i'd see if we could corral you two in here... we all know we can't stop you, we can only hope to contain you tongue.gif

so go wild, go crazy, try not to shoot your eyes out or get kicked in the nuts by runaway kangaroos... talk about boobs, or drunken nights, or boobs, or making fun of each other, or boobs... smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif

(and yes, i fully expect this thread will bomb... but you can't fault me for trying, lol)
Narazbad
you forgot about puppet!! tongue.gif
jrock8
i got the impression he was the whore-to-end-all-board-whores so that he was entitled to a little slack...

(plus i just saw his pic and it looks like he could kick my ass... lol)
Narazbad
rofl your damn right he could....i remember freaking puppet from the old days and i remember his pics..looks just about like most other texan hard core fuckers! tongue.gif
jrock8
i've said it before and i'll say it again...

i've messed with texas... it's not that tough angry-smiley-011.gif
Narazbad
aint messed with the right parts then tongue.gif
jrock8
fuuuuuuck... i ain't messin' with your parts...

besides, i thought that was bondi's job smilio04.gif
Narazbad
rofl i was waiting..as soon as i hit add i knew one was comming tongue.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 7 2005, 02:29 AM)

besides, i thought that was bondi's job  smilio04.gif

OHHHHHHH SNAP!!!!! 2thumbs.gif

JRock......I guess your GF is giving you a little more leeway than you'd thought you'd get huh.....
sussed2
Am I a board whore?

errr.... glancing at my avatar, do I really even need to ask that ? lol
love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 7 2005, 02:26 AM)
i've said it before and i'll say it again...
i've messed with texas... it's not that tough  angry-smiley-011.gif

george bush doesn't count wink.gif
Gnappster
puppet must be having too much sex...
back in the day, he used to rack up like 50 posts a day, and that was when the total posts made by all other members combined was about 5 a day laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 7 2005, 08:38 AM)
Am I a board whore?

errr.... glancing at my avatar, do I really even need to ask that ?  lol
love-smiley-077.gif

sussed, you can be my board whore anyday (or several times a day, i wouldn't complain) love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster
just thought I'd post a lil video for Ace and Gary...err I mean bondi and naraz wink.gif

http://www.milkandcookies.com/links/26358/
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 7 2005, 02:29 AM)

besides, i thought that was bondi's job  smilio04.gif

Um low blow.... first am I Narazbad's boy or Jrocks?

If the joke is going to run smooth lets get the info right!

Oh and YAY for baord whoring 2thumbs.gif
Narazbad
rofl..was wondering if you were gonna join the i guess..."party" and sussed, you can whore my boards anytime you want babe wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 8 2005, 01:30 AM)
rofl..was wondering if you were gonna join the i guess..."party" and sussed, you can whore my boards anytime you want babe wink.gif

hey, i guess this thread was partly dedicated to me so fuck it, im whoreing it up! tongue.gif
Narazbad
FUCK YES!! whore whore whore whore whore!! no i can call people whores and have it be true!! tongue.gif
bondiguy
Post whore just checking in to whore up this thread cool-smiley-030.gif
Puppet
Sorry... I do spend a great deal of time having sex now.. god thats what I get for finding myself a 20 year old.. I have to work my ass off because shes horny 23 hours out of the day.. Its a hard life these days!
bondiguy
is your cock in an ice bath the other hour?
Puppet
prettty damn much.. damn thing is sore!!
paybarraman
YEAH Dats Right!!! Im whorin"!!!
Puppet
Whore
Hot mama
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 12:37 PM)
Sorry... I do spend a great deal of time having sex now.. god  thats what I get for finding myself a 20 year old..  I have to work my ass off because shes horny 23 hours out of the day.. Its a hard life these days!

I'm horny 24 hors a day 7 days aweek. shes my kind of girl. i know a couple and his wife likes to have sex 2-3 times a month. you and i are both lucky!!!!!!!!! 2thumbs.gif smile.gif
Puppet
2 or 3 times a month.. hahahahahah.. my nuts would explode
allmebaby
its my time to shine(ooops I mean whore it up)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 08.gif
Puppet
whore away cutie tongue.gif
Narazbad
look at all my whores....join me my children...my whoring disciples....
bondiguy
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Sep 12 2005, 09:07 AM)
its my time to shine(ooops I mean whore it up)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 08.gif

Now here's a girl I'd like to see whore it up again really soon!
bondiguy
Daily whore checking in!
paybarraman
SLUT!!!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 15 2005, 07:46 AM)
Daily whore checking in!

checkin this whore out.........anytime!!!
Gnappster
when i grow up i want to be an off topic post whore like bondi!

without naraz around 25 or 26 hours a day, I feel I must do my part to fill in.

yeah, so I was at this bar last night and this guy kept trying to push up my stool.
Hot mama
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 15 2005, 06:52 AM)
SLUT!!!

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
sweetnsexy
Am new to this whoring lark...so what do I do...like...just post an emoticon or one word comment...lots of times?
sweetnsexy
Or do I..
sweetnsexy
Take several posts...
sweetnsexy
to say what I want laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
there are no set rules sweet... but you can totally be our board whore anytime too 03.gif
closeup
I really don't get the concept of "Board Whore". Is it truly just posting to get a high post total? Would it sort of lose it's appeal if there wasn't a counter that keeps track of total posts? Maybe there should be a system in place that could subtract from Total Posts, depending on an agreed upon formula. Bonus postings for each hot picture posted.
jrock8
lol... there was no point behind the forum

i started it b/c it would take me forever to get through the threads b/c bondi, naraz, puppet (and myself, included) would post in a couple dozen places...

it was all a joke, but much like every other thread on rmm, it has spiraled into a creation of its own laughing-smiley-017.gif
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 16 2005, 09:33 PM)
lol... there was no point behind the forum

i started it b/c it would take me forever to get through the threads b/c bondi, naraz, puppet (and myself, included) would post in a couple dozen places...

it was all a joke, but much like every other thread on rmm, it has spiraled into a creation of its own  laughing-smiley-017.gif

No, I understood what you were doing, sort of consolidating the conversations. I'm refering to the behavior of posting for the sake of raising your post total. I don't get what that does except give a larger cup size. jerkit.gif In less than 100 posts Abercrommie has done more than most D Cups.
bondiguy
I post because I am a post whore closeup... simple as that! haha

RMM is my escape from the real world and a place that gives me the opportunity to check out great tits, chat with beautiful women and have some very low brow fun with friends I have made through the site, hence my reason for whoring the boards!

Pay - who you calling slut? hahaha
sweetnsexy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 16 2005, 09:22 PM)
there are no set rules sweet... but you can totally be our board whore anytime too  03.gif

I'm always up for a bit of whoring!! 24.gif
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 16 2005, 09:39 PM)
No, I understood what you were doing, sort of consolidating the conversations. I'm refering to the behavior of posting for the sake of raising your post total. I don't get what that does except give a larger cup size. jerkit.gif In less than 100 posts Abercrommie has done more than most D Cups.

YEAH!!! i should have bigger boobs!!!!!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 18 2005, 11:36 PM)
YEAH!!! i should have bigger boobs!!!!!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

i'm no expert, but i hear rubbing and massaging them... especially in front of a camera or on video can make them grow up to 2 full cup sizes... who knows, maybe i'm wrong... confused-smiley-013.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 19 2005, 06:15 AM)
i'm no expert, but i hear rubbing and massaging them... especially in front of a camera or on video can make them grow up to 2 full cup sizes... who knows, maybe i'm wrong...  confused-smiley-013.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

WHORE laughing-smiley-017.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 19 2005, 01:31 AM)
WHORE laughing-smiley-017.gif

you don't seem to mind banana2.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 19 2005, 07:31 AM)
you don't seem to mind banana2.gif

I wouldnt mind some of that 03.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.