Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Worth Posting?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
reindeer
Its upside down and my hair is in the way a bit, but is it worth posting or shall i try again?
atlanta6
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 6 2009, 07:11 PM)
Its upside down and my hair is in the way a bit, but is it worth posting or shall i try again?

Pshh, it's perfect! great breasts, and I would love to see more! love-smiley-085.gif
freestyle
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 6 2009, 07:11 PM)

you have smokin hot tits babe. any pic of you is worth posting. don't let that stop you from taking a lot more though and posting those too.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(freestyle @ Dec 6 2009, 09:59 PM)
you have smokin hot tits babe.  any pic of you is worth posting.  don't let that stop you from taking a lot more though and posting those too.

i agree
belicked6924
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 6 2009, 06:11 PM)

Any pic of you is worth posting.
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 6 2009, 05:11 PM)

It looks so natural .. its perfect . 2thumbs.gif
reindeer
Thank you all so much,

How about this one?
gwiskup
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 7 2009, 09:58 AM)
Thank you all so much,

How about this one?

If you don't mind the assistanc with your sexy tits, I think they look even better flipped the other way ! tongue.gif
reindeer
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Dec 7 2009, 09:05 AM)
If you don't mind the assistanc with your sexy tits,  I think they look even better flipped the other way !   tongue.gif

Thank you!

Im borrowing someones mac and I dont know how to use it!

Now i cant copy the pic. Damn

Ill keep trying though
reindeer
I did it and have now posted it.

Theres this one too,

must say though i prefer black and white
reindeer
Heres the last one for now
belicked6924
Wow you have some very lovely pics, I like the black and white too, but admire the color just as much.
mtnguy75
looking great darlin!!! 2thumbs.gif
freestyle
WOW - all great pics. I like colour the best, but black and white are good too. you are a most welcome addition to this place. you are simply gorgeous
theinfamousjax
note to self
VISIT THIS THREAD MORE OFTEN
you are amazingly sexy baby
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 7 2009, 07:10 AM)

Theres this one too,

QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 7 2009, 07:15 AM)
Heres the last one for now

I like any of them as long as your melons are in them
reindeer
Thank you all very much for voting.

Currently top melons of all time! Very pleased.

I will try and take some more soon, haven't got much privacy at the moment.

Maybe someone would like to suggest an idea for the next few pictures?

I wonder if I should tell me boyfriend so he can help or to keep this site as my little secret?!?
johnny wadd
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 12:18 PM)

I wonder if I should tell me boyfriend so he can help or to keep this site as my little secret?!?

If your boyfriend is going to encourage you to post more then tell him.I think the color pic is great. I'd go with some nipple squeezing if your looking for pic idea's.
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 09:18 AM)

If there is chance he will make you quit posting becuase he is jealous by all means dont tell him ..but if he will take the pics heck yes tell him .. As for new pics , anything with you in them would be great , Bras and tight tops are nice , wet tshirts , Lingerie of any kind
reindeer
These are all I could take today, quite rushed not very good. But didnt want you all thinking I had abandoned you!

And I have taken suggestions on board and will try and post in the next few days,
in the mean time .......
mtnguy75
I love a quicky wink.gif Sexy as hell darlin!! Thanks for postin 2thumbs.gif
johnny wadd
Great pics.Thanks for posting. I dig brunettes so its a real treat! 2thumbs.gif
reindeer
P.S

Ive had to delete my PM's in case I do decide to tell my boyfriend and he wants to have a look around.

So please please please if you do PM (which i do enjoy) then please try and keep them as clean as possible!!

One last picture, an old one with my face blurred out(very badly done!)
mtnguy75
You have great cleavage darlin!!!! 2thumbs.gif
johnny wadd
Yes ,Outstanding cleavage and a nice head of hair!
peterpan
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 01:52 PM)
These are all I could take today, quite rushed not very good. But didnt want you all thinking I had abandoned you!

And I have taken suggestions on board and will try and post in the next few days,
in the mean time .......

Wow.. These are awesome tit pics... I love the color pics rather than b/w.
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 11:52 AM)

in the mean time .......

QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 12:04 PM)
P.S

Ive had to delete my PM's in case I do decide to tell my boyfriend and he wants to have a look around.

So please please please if you do PM (which i do enjoy) then please try and keep them as clean as possible!!

Very nice pictures , the breasts are amazing love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 7 2009, 06:10 AM)

Theres this one too,

I would luv to see a post with your gorgeous tits and you wearing your Christmas reindeer antlers --- a nice touch would be a leather bell necklace, you know, what you reindeer customarily wear. love-smiley-085.gif
reindeer
I dont think people are that into my pictures anymore,
but whatever heres todays pic. Its pretty bad, just used some moisturiser after the shower and through id see what my boobs looked like,

I will try and post something this weekend but then wont be posting anymore pictures until the new year.
belicked6924
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 04:28 AM)
but whatever heres todays pic. Its pretty bad, just used some moisturiser after the shower and through id see what my boobs looked like,

I will try and post something this weekend but then wont be posting anymore pictures until the new year.

You have great pictures I can't wait for more this weekend and after the new year. Wow.
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 03:28 AM)

I think your pictures and you are awesome , please keep posting 2thumbs.gif
reindeer
Ok I got bored going to post more now......

The first one does not contain rolls of fat its my vest pulled down!

Sorry about the quality the camera on my phone is pants!
mtnguy75
Great pics darlin! Please keep posting wink.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 07:20 AM)

Thank goodness for boredom.
somfan
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 02:28 AM)

Hey, I am "people" and interested in seeing even more photos....but I will try and patiently wait for the New Year to bring forth new pics. love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 05:20 AM)

Your tits deserve a new camera from Santa....
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 05:28 AM)

baby i love your pics and look forward to each one....hell you could bribe me with those pics anytime
theinfamousjax
and your number one in the ratings
ddd35
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 06:20 AM)

The qulatiy is fine and the model is perfect love-smiley-085.gif
freestyle

you're crazy - i'm super into your pictures. i get very excited to see you've posted a new one. you have amazingly hot tits; some of the best on this site.
freestyle
you also have the world's sexiest nipples
raikkf2007
love the pics, plse keep posting!
johnny wadd
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 06:28 AM)

"I dont think people are that into my pictures anymore " --- coco.gif
I kinda think its the opposite, we are to into your pics!
dneidermeyer

You'd be mistaken...I and a bunch of others will be waiting anxiously for the new year. So called bad pics...I think they're awesome and so does the GF!
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 11 2009, 08:20 AM)

What do you mean? Your pictures are great! It's not professional SLR, but they are very good pictures showing your beautiful breasts!
Dano
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 7 2009, 09:10 AM)

Theres this one too,

ummmmm NOW Thats what i like.....Sexy tits....Very HOT 2thumbs.gif YES!!! love-smiley-077.gif 22.gif
shadowzrav
beautiful breasts! 2thumbs.gif very sexy
evade20
QUOTE(reindeer @ Dec 8 2009, 02:04 PM)
P.S

Great cleavage! Babe. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
reindeer
I will be back soon, I promise!
johnny wadd
QUOTE(reindeer @ Jan 13 2010, 01:41 PM)
I will be back soon, I promise!

That would be a real Treat! grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.