Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Naughty Gf 411
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80236]
NAUGHTYGF- I saw this on a joke website and it made me chuckle...

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for... It is about time you became informed:

A -x- Almost boobs
B -x- Barely Boobs
C-x- Can't complain
D -x- Damn!
DD -x- Double Damn
E -x- Enormous
F -x- Fake
G -x- Get a Reduction
H -x- Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

Well here I am...at the BF's request I might add. He has always tried to convince me my boobs are great but I have to say I wasnt convinced untill you lovely people started leaving me messages encouraging me to keep posting.
Well im adding all the time...the beasts have been let loose, and I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as i am posing for and taking them!
OH-And just for the record mine are F's and they arent Fake lmao
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 02:36 PM)

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E and F are the letters used to define bra sizes? If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for... It is about time you became informed:
A -x- Almost boobs
B -x- Barely Boobs
C-x- Can't complain
D -x- Damn!
DD -x- Double Damn
E -x- Enormous
F -x- Fake
G -x- Get a Reduction

Well here I am...at the BF's request I might add. He has always tried to convince me my boobs are great but I have to say I wasnt convinced untill you lovely people started leaving me messages encouraging me to keep posting.
Well im adding all the time...the beasts have been let loose, and I hope you enjoy seeing them as much as i am posing for and taking them!

Welcome to the boards and in your case F is for fantastic.
jimfox1971
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:36 PM)
[attachmentid=80236]

A -x- Almost boobs
B -x- Barely Boobs
C-x- Can't complain
D -x- Damn!
DD -x- Double Damn
E -x- Enormous
F -x- Fake
G -x- Get a Reduction

NaughtyGF
tongue.gif
Thanks very much Guys for the support x
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:02 PM)
tongue.gif

I would be very interested in providing "support" love-smiley-085.gif
NaughtyGF
LOL im getting plenty of that kind of support thank u hun! LOL however i appreciate the offer and love the fact that you think im hot enough to offer! its put a big smile on my face!
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:22 PM)
LOL im getting plenty of that kind of support thank u hun! LOL however i appreciate the offer and love the fact that you think im hot enough to offer! its put a big smile on my face!

A big smile on your face and big bulge in my pants. ph34r.gif
NaughtyGF
oh my!
smilio05.gif
lmao im glad to hear it! thats exactly the kind of 'support' and things i like to hear!
evade20
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 04:02 PM)
tongue.gif

Welcome to RMM. I definitely would love to give you some support!!!! Oh, and thanks for the PM.... love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:26 PM)
oh my!
smilio05.gif
lmao im glad to hear it! thats exactly the kind of 'support' and things i like to hear!

Just took another gander at your other pics, and wow every picture is outstanding.
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80247]Hey im glad you liked the PM!

As for the other pics... alot of them keep bouncing back when i upload them but iv added more today... so hope they will be available soon!

here is a sneak preview...
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:39 PM)
Hey im glad you liked the PM!

As for the other pics... alot of them keep bouncing back when i upload them but iv added more today... so hope they will be available soon!

here is a sneak preview...

That looks really tasty smilio09.gif
NaughtyGF
That was this morning! and it was very tastey! Thought id wind my BF up while he was at work...
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 03:52 PM)
That was this morning! and it was very tastey! Thought id wind my BF up while he was at work...

I would've come straight over no need to wait.
NaughtyGF
LOL i think seeing as your so far away it would take you sometime to get here! I entertained myself in the end!

He got a pic the other day and he was home like a shot on his lunchbreak lmao!
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 04:02 PM)
LOL i think seeing as your so far away  it would take you sometime to get here! I entertained myself in the end!

any video of that wonderous occasion from this morning?
NaughtyGF
Im afraid not... lol I was too busy to think of doing that!
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 04:09 PM)
Im afraid not... lol I was too busy to think of doing that!

I'm sure there would be a long line to watch a video if you would make 1.
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80255]Well i might consider it...will have to run it by the BF as we agreed on me flashing my boobies and body but didnt discuss that!

it was a fun morning though...iv uploaded some of the pics from this morning but they are still showing pending at the moment.[attachmentid=80256]

See what you think of these ones...
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 04:28 PM)
Well i might consider it...will have to run it by the BF as we agreed on me flashing my boobies and body but didnt discuss that!

it was a fun morning though...iv uploaded some of the pics from this morning but they are still showing pending at the moment.

See what you think of these ones...

Those are really hot too. The others will take awhile before they get approved and the usually will only show 1 or 2 at a time. The owner of the site likes to disperse the pictures over a few days.
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80259]Well thats cool...they will all be there eventually... im really enjoying getting my kit off for pictures lmao
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 05:01 PM)
Well thats cool...they will all be there eventually... im really enjoying getting my kit off for pictures lmao

You have some very delectable looking nipples too.
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80268]
they are extra sensitive too!
[attachmentid=80267]
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 05:28 PM)
they are extra sensitive too!

Damn that's fucking hot
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80276][attachmentid=80275][attachmentid=80274]
So glad you think so! lol you like nipples then?
[attachmentid=80273]
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 06:14 PM)

Especially yours.
NaughtyGF
Well Im very pleased to hear it...i will be sure to take u some nippley pictures tomo when i get my camera back out!
It wont let me add anymore now???
belicked6924
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 06:42 PM)
Well Im very pleased to hear it...i will be sure to take u some nippley pictures tomo when i get my camera back out!
It wont let me add anymore now???

Wow I can't wait 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 07:14 PM)
[attachmentid=80276][attachmentid=80275][attachmentid=80274]
[attachmentid=80273]

Yum, a little larger please! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
mtnguy75
Well looky here, naughty got her a page!!! 2thumbs.gif Lovely darlin, your a star on the rise im sure wink.gif Please keep posting all those lovely pics, we'll all keep cumming back to see um tongue.gif
freestyle
I agree - wonderfully sexy nipples. I can't wait to see more nippley delights from you naughty. I love to suck all sorts of treats from them
NaughtyGF
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Nov 15 2009, 03:00 AM)
Well looky here, naughty got her a page!!! 2thumbs.gif    Lovely darlin, your a star on the rise im sure wink.gif Please keep posting all those lovely pics, we'll all keep cumming back to see um  tongue.gif

For some reason it wont let me add anymore pictures or i would happily add more for you guys. I took some today actually...
freestyle
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 15 2009, 05:37 PM)
For some reason it wont let me add anymore pictures or i would happily add more for you guys. I took some today actually...

That's the worst news I've heard all day. I'd love to receive some pm pics if you're in the mood.
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80303][attachmentid=80302][attachmentid=80301][attachmentid=80300]
[attachmentid=80299]Ahhh so I had to delete some old ones to put newer ones on...
mtnguy75
Just overloaded the system didnt ya wink.gif With tits like that i can see it happening lol. Great pics darlin 2thumbs.gif
NaughtyGF
Sorry...didnt mean too sad.gif
lmao
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 15 2009, 09:19 PM)
Sorry...didnt mean too sad.gif
lmao

she makes me overload my pants....
NaughtyGF
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 15 2009, 09:23 PM)
she makes me overload my pants....

LOL must be doing something right then... tongue.gif
mtnguy75
You can overload me anytime darlin wink.gif
NaughtyGF
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Nov 15 2009, 09:28 PM)
You can overload me anytime darlin wink.gif

MMM bring it on! lol More pics coming your way!
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 15 2009, 09:26 PM)
LOL must be doing something right then... tongue.gif

not really cuz i should be overloading yours
mtnguy75
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 15 2009, 06:35 PM)
MMM bring it on! lol More pics coming your way!

wink.gif It would be my pleasure darlin smilio09.gif WooHoo i wait in anticiption for more view of your wonderfull tits 08.gif 22.gif
NaughtyGF
More pictures added today...they are still pending right now but im sure they will be available asap...heres one to keep you going...
[attachmentid=80344]
mtnguy75
We wait with great anticipation 2thumbs.gif
NaughtyGF
[attachmentid=80362]
Well wait no longer x
mtnguy75
Gotta love a good shower pic wink.gif Sexy as hell darlin 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 14 2009, 05:02 PM)
LOL i think seeing as your so far away  it would take you sometime to get here! I entertained myself in the end!

NOONER!!!!!! 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 16 2009, 08:07 AM)
More pictures added today...they are still pending right now but im sure they will be available asap...heres one to keep you going...
[attachmentid=80344]

Welcome , and wow what great melons you have ... love-smiley-085.gif
NaughtyGF
Whats a nooner???

And thank you... still trying to upload them all...for every one i manage to upload i seem to get 2 deleted lmao, all but one of my shower piccies have gone and they took aaaaagggggggeeeeessssss to take!
evade20
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Nov 17 2009, 05:17 PM)
Whats a nooner???

And thank you... still trying to upload them all...for every one i manage to upload i seem to get 2 deleted lmao, all but one of my shower piccies have gone and they took aaaaagggggggeeeeessssss to take!

A NOONER!!!!!! is when you get together with your spouse, your significant other or just a coworker for lunch time sex... Then you both go back to work with big shit-eating grins on your faces... tongue.gif tongue.gif

It can happen at home, the back of a car, a near-by park or even a storage closet... Whatever fits your passion. 22.gif 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.