Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hijacking
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
paybarraman
I'm not trying to be a dick or a nag or a whiner, but many of the threads have been hijacked lately and are turning to mini conversations or mini flames and are turning a thread about boobs or whatever into 2 or 3 page conversations btween 1 or 2 people.

It's making it really difficult to work your way through the boards and killing some pretty good threads cause ya dont feel like wading trhough the muck.......

Just my two cents. If people dont agree with me cool....if they do post here and maybe we can calm the behavior.....

I know I am guilty of this like many others, so I think if we ALL monitor ourselves and try to keep our posts on topic it'll be easier to get caught up or to just know what's going on half the time......
johnfreak
there's only one way to fix this, NAZI moderators.

shall I unleash em?
Gnappster
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Aug 26 2005, 12:38 PM)
shall I unleash em?

BlackThirteen
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Aug 26 2005, 12:38 PM)
shall I unleash em?

Sieg Heil!
Narazbad
rofl nice scream gnappy...and sorry, i know its my fault lol
sweetnsexy
I agree pay has a point - (boys, don't all rise to that!) - and I am certain that I've been guilty of joining in a thread which has galloped away, without remembering what the thread was about, but if there are a group of you involved, and it's a fairly general thread, is that so bad? But if there are just two of you on a thread, it is probably better etiquette to switch to PM or IM to continue... unless you are looking to go up a cup size!

Now, what's the betting that by tomorrow this thread will be 21 pages long and we'll be gently flaming (roasting?) some poor unfortunate!?
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 26 2005, 08:55 AM)
I'm not trying to be a dick or a nag or a whiner, but many of the threads have been hijacked lately and are turning to mini conversations or mini flames and are turning a thread about boobs or whatever into 2 or 3 page conversations btween 1 or 2 people.

if there are 2 or 3 page conversation going on between 1 person, they have bigger issues than being a post whore laughing-smiley-017.gif

just breakin yer balls pay grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
Pay guilty as charged. i think we are all guilty at one time or another. Once u get in a conversation u can just get carried away I guess! I do though whole heartedly agree with you and should I find myself in the depths of conversation in the future I will endeavour to use the PM function!
Narazbad
rofl...me and bondi are some of the worst i think...
Gnappster
you 2 just get me going on some weird ass tangents
Narazbad
uhhh...everything on this forum is a wierd ass tangent.......
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 26 2005, 11:21 PM)
uhhh...everything on this forum is a wierd ass tangent.......

Oh! Speaking of tangents...
Narazbad
your mom in a plastic bag?
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 27 2005, 11:00 PM)
your mom in a plastic bag?

Right.
COMEDYMAN
No need for moderators here . Moderators would just stifle the flow here sad.gif Especially if ya get one who gets mad with power or jealousy smile.gif

Threads can be easily recovered froma jack around here.
bondiguy
so has this thread been hijacked yet?
paybarraman
Considering the topic I dont thik it's possible to hijack a thread about hijacking cause the very action of jacking is what the thread's all about .......i guess.... coz.gif
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 29 2005, 09:21 AM)
Considering the topic I dont thik it's possible to hijack a thread about hijacking cause the very action of jacking is what the thread's all about .......i guess....  coz.gif

Jacking is what the site is about dude!
paybarraman
Dude, that HAD to hurt!!
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 29 2005, 09:58 AM)
Dude, that HAD to hurt!!

My avatar? Yes, not as bad as my head did, but quite badly just the same. (and no, the bruise on my ass is not from my head!)
Gnappster
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 29 2005, 09:57 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 29 2005, 09:57 AM)

I thought this site was about JERKING....
Gnappster
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 29 2005, 11:51 AM)
I thought this site was about JERKING....

potato, potahto
COMEDYMAN
Well I read responses to my WHO ARE THE ASSHOLES thread.. and I do think some thread jacking does occur now... I hadnt seen it til now tho...

But it is the growing pains of a growing forum... I mean if you think about it up until just recently this forum didn't have but a few posters on it.. and not even as many regular posters.

Mebbe some friendly warning to jackers to be courteous of other peoples threads might be in order.. but I still say no Mods.. not at this point.
Kiana
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 29 2005, 10:43 AM)
My avatar? Yes, not as bad as my head did, but quite badly just the same. (and no, the bruise on my ass is not from my head!)

Looks like you got a nice ass grinning-smiley-003.gif
Narazbad
and theres kiana..always looking at the bright side of things..tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 29 2005, 11:43 PM)

Yours is far better! tongue.gif
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(Kiana @ Aug 29 2005, 11:43 PM)

smilio05.gif Why thank you!

But I must digress, though I haven't seen yours, I'd have to wager that bondi is right.
Gnappster
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 30 2005, 11:13 AM)
smilio05.gif Why thank you!

But I must digress, though I haven't seen yours, I'd have to wager that bondi is right.

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/ICANDOIT_and_KIANA-t14.html
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 30 2005, 11:35 AM)

Mein Gott! What a rod inspiring thread. And that is with some of the pictures missing. Or so I gather. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, very hot and nice ass!
Gnappster
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 31 2005, 08:48 AM)
Mein Gott! What a rod inspiring thread. And that is with some of the pictures missing. Or so I gather. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, very hot and nice ass!

what u missed in your absence could fill a book!
a very dirty book
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 31 2005, 11:42 AM)
what u missed in your absence could fill a book!
a very dirty book

Is it that you want to see me cry!? sad-smiley-042.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Aug 31 2005, 11:54 AM)
Is it that you want to see me cry!?  sad-smiley-042.gif

Dude if you didn't see ALL of the ICANDOIT pics.....then you're not only going to cry...... bang.gif fun_84.gif punchballs.gif
bondiguy
*bondiguy reminisces about that beautiful, wonderous thread*
paybarraman
***Paybarraman looks at the pics of ICANDOIT that he saved on his HDD!.......wistfully of course......*****
BlackThirteen
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 1 2005, 07:51 AM)
***Paybarraman looks at the pics of ICANDOIT that he saved on his HDD!.......wistfully of course......*****

Dude, hook up your old pal!? unsure.gif
BlackThirteen
I'll take that as a no. sad-smiley-042.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(BlackThirteen @ Sep 4 2005, 07:36 PM)
I'll take that as a no. sad-smiley-042.gif

he will pass them on once he is finished masturbating to them...

it could take a while tongue.gif
Puppet
I for one can never be accused of threadjacking as I respect the sanctity of.... oh look there are penguins on TV..... I love penguins.. i want to buy one.. they are so cute and cuddley and... errr ya what was this thread about again!

gabba.gif smile.gif
Narazbad
Puppet the Pengin Luver...lol
Puppet
dude im gonna go see march of the penguins as soon as it hits the omni theather!!! ROCK ON!
bondiguy
I brake for penguins!

(if you were an aussie you'd get that joke)
Narazbad
well were not...so we dont....so piss off ya wanka!! tongue.gif
sweetnsexy
Haven't got any penguins, but I've got a soft and furry pussy...do you guys break for pussy? Or is that just an oz thing too? xx
Gnappster
I like eating pussy

and penguins ph34r.gif
BlackThirteen
Just don't get mixed up and fuck the penguin.
Puppet
hahahahah its too late Gnappy already did! tongue.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 6 2005, 09:27 PM)
hahahahah its too late Gnappy already did! tongue.gif

is that why penguins waddle so weirdly? unsure.gif
Narazbad
THAT explains SOO much about him...like father like son gnappy?
bondiguy
I brake for some pussy.... But I speed up for cats!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.