Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Quite New On Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
tittmus
Hello everyone,bu

My boyfriend and I find this site quite exciting. We've tried a few other, but this is the one for us.

We hope to have a good time on here, and are quite sure we will.
since you've all seen a side of me most of my friends haven't ( tongue.gif ) I'm sure you all won't be shy to ask what you want to know.

By the way, I'm from Europe, nd that's as specific as i'll get about where i'm from.
(Not to be mysterious, but this doesn't go well with my job)

Again, love the site and see y'all soon. (or better, you will see more of me soon smile.gif )
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(tittmus @ Dec 3 2008, 08:19 PM)
Hello everyone,bu

My boyfriend and I find this site quite exciting. We've tried a few other, but this is the one for us.

since you've all seen a side of me most of my friends haven't ( tongue.gif ) I'm sure you all won't be shy to ask what you want to know.

By the way, I'm from Europe, nd that's as specific as i'll get about where i'm from.

Again, love the site and see y'all soon. (or better, you will see more of me soon  smile.gif )

and a warm welcome to you Tittmus food-smiley-004.gif
amjr
Can't wait to see more of you gorgeous! 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(tittmus @ Dec 3 2008, 06:19 PM)
Hello everyone,bu

Again, love the site and see y'all soon. (or better, you will see more of me soon  smile.gif )

the sooner the better ... love-smiley-085.gif
atlanta6
Hello everyone,bu

Can't wait! smile.gif
bigpapa0
popc1.gif confused-smiley-013.gif
evade20
Hello everyone,bu

Welcome to RMM and please keep the gorgeous pics of your body coming!!!! love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif
misschickie
Welcome, sugar! Hope you and hubby have a blast!
evade20
Hello everyone,bu

Your pics are gorgeous... especially these:

user posted image

user posted image love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
r8rman
It sure looks like it's gonna be a very, merry tittmus for all of us. smile.gif
Welcome!
evade20
QUOTE(r8rman @ Dec 18 2008, 08:33 PM)
It sure looks like it's  gonna be a very, merry tittmus for all of us.  smile.gif
Welcome!

grinning-smiley-003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.