Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Lipsylovejugs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
COMEDYMAN
Here is your own Thred LLJ... I had to start it because your pretty tits need to be shown every day with new pics biggrin.gif

You have amazing tits and very pretty nipples. I hope you post tons of pics in here for us to enjoy biggrin.gif
renegade311
LLJ is VERY deserving of her own thread. Her hott tits should get the love and compliments they deserve. Come on in sexy!
lipsylovejugs
Well hello boys, thanks for my own thread; I aim to please and I'm pleased i'm pleasing!

So pleased in fact i just had to get them out in great British sunshine just for you ... 08.gif
thartmanjock
lipsy your breast are so beautiful, they are yummy looking!
dddman69
QUOTE(lipsylovejugs @ Jun 30 2008, 07:32 AM)
Well hello boys, thanks for my own thread;  I aim to please and I'm pleased i'm pleasing!

So pleased in fact i just had to get them out in great British sunshine just for you ... 08.gif

Mmmmmmmmm so sexy Lipsy, Your nipples are so perfect and hard! extremely sexy!
renegade311
QUOTE(lipsylovejugs @ Jun 30 2008, 07:32 AM)
Well hello boys, thanks for my own thread;  I aim to please and I'm pleased i'm pleasing!

You're so sexy LLJ! Great pic to start out your thread with a bang! You're doing a great job of pleasing me.
lipsylovejugs
[attachmentid=64621]well hello boys, i have just posted some new pics of me getting all wet, here is a taster just for you. hope they please :-)
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(lipsylovejugs @ Jul 14 2008, 11:08 AM)
[attachmentid=64621]well hello boys, i have just posted some new pics of me getting all wet, here is a taster just for you. hope they please :-)

It sure does! love-smiley-085.gif You can always call me if you need rubbing your tight body in that shower! smilio09.gif
renegade311

look very sexy all wet. I'd love to join you in that shower.
ddd35
QUOTE(lipsylovejugs @ Jul 14 2008, 09:08 AM)

OH MY yes you have such wonderful breasts , and your very wet nipples mmmm good . 2thumbs.gif tongue.gif
evade20
[attachmentid=64621]
well hello boys, i have just posted some new pics of me getting all wet, here is a taster just for you. hope they please :-)

I'd love to take a shower with you! love-smiley-085.gif
stevieboy

Looking great. Need any help in the shower???
melonmassager
QUOTE(stevieboy @ Jul 22 2008, 08:37 AM)
Looking great.  Need any help in the shower???

not sure I've seen this set of great melons before...just another reason I peruse the message boards....very nice set!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.