Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Is There Anything Better
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
UNDER-RATED
i woke up this morning and realized that there is nothing better than a beautiful girl with a great set and a clean pussy to eat:) would anybody agree
JohnnyMosley
QUOTE(UNDER-RATED @ Jun 15 2008, 12:12 PM)
i woke up this morning and realized that there is nothing better than a beautiful girl with a great set and a clean pussy to eat:) would anybody agree

Yes I would have to agree, but you just realized this? Are u new to thinking about woman?.....................................................................................................

J/K nah.gif
UNDER-RATED
it would seem that way now wouldnt it aha but nah ive been feeling this way for a while
Gnappster
QUOTE(UNDER-RATED @ Jun 15 2008, 08:27 PM)
it would seem that way now wouldnt it aha but nah ive been feeling this way for a while

playing for the other team before that I take it? gay.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
UNDER-RATED
hahahaha good one gnap...not tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(UNDER-RATED @ Jun 16 2008, 11:20 AM)
hahahaha good one gnap...not  tongue.gif

hah, reminds me of http://www.spike.com/video/2782157
UNDER-RATED
it def does!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(UNDER-RATED @ Jun 15 2008, 12:12 PM)

I like the way you added the qualifier "clean" on your pussy choice. Stuck your tongue into some vile holies have you? laughing-smiley-017.gif
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 17 2008, 08:29 AM)
I like the way you added the qualifier "clean" on your pussy choice.  Stuck your tongue into some vile holies have you? laughing-smiley-017.gif

ph34r.gif
FreakyShinnizle
Chickie's huge pair of tits! 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.