Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Djtemptation
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
nybandit
[attachmentid=62446]Lets welcome Dj to RMM.....She is not only beautiful with a great body but has a stellar personality and a witty sense of humor to boot!!

She has quickly become one of my all time Fave's.....and yes I invited her in.....

Welcome my dear Dj.......cant wait to see more of you!!
valoish
QUOTE(nybandit @ May 31 2008, 07:17 PM)
[attachmentid=62446]Lets welcome Dj to RMM.....She is not only beautiful with a great body but has a stellar personality and a witty sense of humor to boot!!

She has quickly become one of my all time Fave's.....and yes I invited her in.....

Welcome my dear Dj.......cant wait to see more of you!!

Yes she's one of those really cute members we have
ddd35
good start Bandit ... hope she comes in soon ...
DjTemptation
Hey Hey! I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon, just ask me anything! I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments. I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am blink.gif but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California. I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM! No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 09:48 AM)
Hey Hey!  I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon,  just ask me anything!  I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments.  I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am   blink.gif  but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California.  I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM!  No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

here isa tiny message for ya...ya just brighten up my day!!
ddd35
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:48 AM)
Hey Hey!  I will get the hang of the whole message board thing soon,  just ask me anything!  I am an open book and I will not hold back since this is my secret life, no one knows me and I am here to have fun, right, Rock on! I am originally form Detroit Rock City, no one would ever think I would be on a site like this lol! ! Thank you so much for the compliments.  I just took a couple fun photos tonight, I am an insomniac and it is 6:30 am pacific time, still have not slept! Oh man... but i will make myself lie down before 7:30am   blink.gif  but as they say nowadays " It's all good!" I do not do this often but it has been fun so far being naughty behind the scenes hiding it from my boy toy ( boyfriend) lol he would freak if I called him my boy toy... Anywho... I am a Medical Assistant working about in California.  I love what I do and I love letting lose and having fun! I am blessed to have my beauty so I thought I would share it with you boys and girls here on RMM!  No, I have insecurities we all do but this site makes me feel more comfortable with my self, even the tiniest personal messages can brighten up my day.. great site! Thank you all me knew friends on here, I love the laid back vibe and blah blah.. ok on with some nakie photos of me! Hope you like just took them very tired but still look pretty cool! Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

Welcome and glad you enjoy , cause I can asure you we love your pics and your hot body .. and its great to know more about ya .. So just a question I like to ask ... whats your favorite Position ? tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 09:48 AM)
<3 Sarah <3

Sarah...Dj......you are amazing......glad you came in to chat.....great pic.....phenomenal as always!! smilio05.gif
DjTemptation
love-smiley-085.gif Good night everyone all over the world!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:19 AM)

Good night , parting is such sweet sorrow ... sleep tight sexy lady ... love the smile .. tongue.gif
DjTemptation
Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff. I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3
ddd35
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:29 AM)
Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its  good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff.  I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

very inspirational description of what you like ... could be very helpful in the days to come ... LOL sleep well . food-smiley-004.gif
nybandit
damn.....you get more perfect with every sentence.....that bf of yours is one lucky guy bang.gif

cant wait to see more and hear more!

03.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:48 AM)
<3 Sarah <3

we're blessed to have your beauty too 22.gif
welcome!

QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 08:19 AM)

hells yes!

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 3 2008, 08:31 AM)
very  inspirational  description of what you like  ...  could be very helpful  in the days to come  ... LOL    sleep well .  food-smiley-004.gif

uh oh, 3d is here. lock your doors wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 3 2008, 09:38 AM)
we're blessed to have your beauty too  22.gif
welcome!
hells yes!
uh oh, 3d is here. lock your doors wink.gif

now now dont scare the poor girl off ..I havent stalked anybody in years .. LOL tongue.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 10:29 AM)
Oh thats a easy one for me, I like doggie style but more intimate doggie style where you kiss throughout it and touch and feel then I also love just being rammed from behind bending over that gets intense, its  good feeling! : ) Deeper penetration good stuff.  I also like to be on top so I can take control, grab my hunnies arms and hold them down so I can do whatever I want and surprise him! yah i forgot 1 pic so i will attach this one then be back 2morrow.. Talk to you all later.... Peace, Love & Light
<3 Sarah <3

That's the kind of information I like to hear wink.gif
DjTemptation
Hello boys... here is that other one I took last night, it didn't come out well but I decided to put it up today anyway : ) Have a rockin' day peoples!

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah
ddd35
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 05:56 PM)
Hello boys... here is that other one I took last night, it didn't come out well but I decided to put it up today anyway : ) Have a rockin' day peoples!

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

well it looks just fine to me ..Love the pose !!! tongue.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 07:56 PM)

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

wub.gif love-smiley-077.gif

you make me ......speechless......
Gnappster
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 3 2008, 05:56 PM)

Peace, Love & Light

~ Sarah

i just thought it was blurry from my complusive masturbation confused-smiley-013.gif
nybandit
a quick hello.............i am in over my head with your pics...its an addiction! lol

tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Someone volunteer to take this young ladies' pics for her biggrin.gif They are great shots just blurry.... I was thinking what they said about masterbation was coming true... but I had my glasses on biggrin.gif
nybandit
OK...OK.....I am in......I'll do it!!!! oh....me...me..me!!!

lol

22.gif
nybandit
Sarah,

Hope you are well and miss seeing your sexy pics here......look forward to chatting with you soon.....

Now get your sexy ass back here!! wub.gif
nybandit
A nice monday morning bump for the sexy DJ... grinning-smiley-003.gif ..hope the weekend was great..... love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
bang.gif bang.gif No signs of Dj.......Bummer unsure.gif
DjTemptation
dry.gif Crazy week! Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

P.S Thanks for all the sweet messages love-smiley-077.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 13 2008, 10:52 PM)
dry.gif  Crazy week!  Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

P.S Thanks for all the sweet messages  love-smiley-077.gif

I think...... Absolute PERFECTION!!!!

Welcome back....lol
evade20
dry.gif  Crazy week!  Will take more pics soon, heres another from last week! Enjoy and let me know what you think! Love & light! DJ xoxo

Very fine. A little more light on the subject would make it perfect!!
misschickie
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 13 2008, 07:52 PM)

oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a body!!!
(hope you dont mind a girls opinion!)
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 13 2008, 11:16 PM)
oh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  what a body!!!
(hope you dont mind a girls opinion!)

hmmm.....i like your opinion....

she drives me crazy! smilio12.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 13 2008, 08:18 PM)
hmmm.....i like your opinion....

she drives me crazy! smilio12.gif

i don't doubt it! damn, i ALMOST dropped my drink!
nybandit
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jun 13 2008, 11:21 PM)
i don't doubt it!  damn, i ALMOST dropped my drink!

hmm.......never waste a good drink! lol
food-smiley-004.gif
renegade311

DJ that is quite a pic! 22.gif Love the bra and panties shots. I love anything you post.
DjTemptation
I definitely respect and welcome the girls opinions too, I'm about to check you out Miss chickie in a minute : ) Left my camera at the boy toys house this weekend so this is a picture from like 3 weeks ago, I will show my whole face sometime soon maybe, prolly will soon cause this was a good pic before I added the gas mask cover to it, lol, well goodnight everybody! Love you all! love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-077.gif
DjTemptation
Oh, this one would look nice here too love-smiley-085.gif tongue.gif Goodnight!
renegade311
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 16 2008, 03:41 AM)
Oh, this one would look nice here too  love-smiley-085.gif  tongue.gif Goodnight!

wow Dj.... you are sooo gorgeous as well as beautiful and sexy as can be! love-smiley-052.gif
FreakyShinnizle
The boy toy is a lucky SOB!
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 16 2008, 03:41 AM)
Oh, this one would look nice here too  love-smiley-085.gif  tongue.gif Goodnight!

I love that pic of you on the bed......I have seen your beautiful face and know that you are very very breath-taking.......
glad to see you stopped in and said hello....... smilio05.gif
DjTemptation
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jun 16 2008, 08:32 PM)
I love that pic of you on the bed......I have seen your beautiful face and know that you are very very breath-taking.......
glad to see you stopped in and said hello....... smilio05.gif

I hope you like this one too! I love taking pictures in the dressing room and having sex in them!.... that reminds me, it is difficult but possible to fuck in an airplane bathroom, lol, love-smiley-085.gif 11.gif 22.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif me and my boy toy did it on a flight to Atlanta! Good times ad many more to come!

Peace, Love & Light!

DJ
DjTemptation
Yah, my camera on my phone sucks so this one is from there but another perfect bikini top for me love-smiley-077.gif
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 17 2008, 12:20 PM)
Yah, my camera on my phone sucks so this one is from there but another perfect bikini top for me  love-smiley-077.gif

I like it! 2thumbs.gif smilio09.gif
DjTemptation
sad.gif Cant sleep, but have great news! I move in with my new roommate, she's like a latino model but little lol! She's sooo pretty and fun! We have a huge pool, 2 big hot tubs, a tennis court, basketball court, pool tables, workout center, and a Volleyball court! Makes up for the little apartment but she has it decorated in a pretty ethnic theme and the couches are comfy and dark maroon, very purrty.... I love my new roommate! I am having so much fun right now and sooo excited to live with this new person in this gorgeous place! Gotta work tomorrow so goodnight, I hope I can sleep soon!

Oh yah, the hooligans on the bottom pic with me are my local buddies in this small town, they will be missed, but I'm moving to the city! Oh, yah!!!!! Cant wait!!!!
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 17 2008, 01:12 PM)
sad.gif  Cant sleep, but have great news!  I move in with my new roommate, she's like a latino model but little lol! She's sooo pretty and fun!  We have a huge pool, 2 big hot tubs, a tennis court, basketball court, pool tables, workout center, and a Volleyball court! Makes up for the little apartment but she has it decorated in a pretty ethnic theme and the couches are comfy and dark maroon, very purrty.... I love my new roommate!  I am having so much fun right now and sooo excited to live with this new person in this gorgeous place! Gotta work tomorrow so goodnight, I hope I can sleep soon!

here's wishing you much joy in your new pad. and many sexy adventures smile.gif food-smiley-004.gif
DjTemptation
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Jun 17 2008, 06:14 AM)
here's wishing you much joy in your new pad.  and many sexy adventures smile.gif    food-smiley-004.gif

Spank you very much smilio12.gif lol! I get crazy when I'm tired, Sweet dreams!
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 17 2008, 01:17 PM)
Spank you very much smilio12.gif lol! I get crazy when I'm tired, Sweet dreams!

and spank you very much too smile.gif smilio12.gif (s)we(e)t dreams...
DjTemptation
Couple more.. why not... tongue.gif Crazy me on the left with some other little hotties!
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 17 2008, 06:24 AM)
Couple more.. why not...  tongue.gif  Crazy me on the left with some other little hotties!

Hot damn are you so sexy.....you drive me crazy.......!!!!

22.gif 03.gif
nybandit
QUOTE(DjTemptation @ Jun 17 2008, 05:15 AM)
I hope you like this one too! I love taking pictures in the dressing room and having sex in them!.... that reminds me, it is difficult but possible to fuck in an airplane bathroom, lol,  love-smiley-085.gif  11.gif  22.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif me and my boy toy did it on a flight to Atlanta! Good times ad many more to come!

Peace, Love & Light!

DJ

your lips are so sensually erotic......great great lips...and cleavage..like that top!! love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
WOW all very nice addtions
renegade311
I'm glad we get to see that face of yours! I'm even more glad we get to see that body of yours!

I can't put into words how sexy and beautiful you are!
So these guys will have to do -----> 22.gif love-smiley-052.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.