Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Jamaicanprincess
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bundy
[attachmentid=62087]Just wanted to start a thread for this amazing beauty. Give her a place to show her sexy body off and tell us a lil' about her. love-smiley-052.gif
Jizz4yourtitties
She's one awesome girl !!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Bundy @ May 24 2008, 06:20 PM)
[attachmentid=62087]Just wanted to start a thread for this amazing beauty. Give her a place to show  her sexy body off and tell us a lil' about her.  love-smiley-052.gif

shes got a awesome body ... good move mate !!! tongue.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(Bundy @ May 24 2008, 08:20 PM)
[attachmentid=62087]Just wanted to start a thread for this amazing beauty. Give her a place to show  her sexy body off and tell us a lil' about her.  love-smiley-052.gif

good thread to start. excited to see her respond.
simonwilkinson
Yep, this lady has me as hard as concrete here!

http://imagesocket.com/view/Erect_3627.jpg

... I hope she keeps on posting!
jamaicanprincess
please delete this thread
ddd35
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 25 2008, 09:40 PM)
thank you guys so much smile.gif is there anything you want to know about me or anything? you can write/talk/post whatever you guys want in here, ill try to respond as much as i can and stuff!

talk to you soon

-amanda

you can tell us anything you wish to share , are ya married ? etc .. Love your pics and more of them would be apreciated . love-smiley-085.gif tongue.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
What an amazing body soooooooo sexy, can't wait 2c more pics... And 2 find out more about her,
closeup
You can always surprise us. popc1.gif It's your thread, you can post whatever you want. Or, if you want to post sexy pictures of yourself, you can always post them in my thread.
Gnappster
this girl is stacked! giggidy!
nybandit
She is certainly worthy of a thread....she is hot.... food-smiley-004.gif
jamaicanprincess
somfan
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 27 2008, 12:29 PM)
thanks guys smile.gif hmm lets see, i mean id be open to like whatever questions you guys have... but heres some things about me.. im 18, i just finished my freshman year of college, im a biology major going for pre med.. i have a boyfriend, weve been together about 6 months and its been nothing short of perfect, im in love with music, i always have been, my favorite is rock, and i grew up in jamaica, i moved to the states a few years ago... anything else you guys are curious about just let me know wink.gif

until then... heres a little present

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

love-smiley-085.gif Thanks so much for posting and sharing with us here. I hope you find time to continue to participate. Welcome!
food-smiley-004.gif Somfan
nybandit
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 27 2008, 03:29 PM)
thanks guys smile.gif hmm lets see, i mean id be open to like whatever questions you guys have... but heres some things about me.. im 18, i just finished my freshman year of college, im a biology major going for pre med.. i have a boyfriend, weve been together about 6 months and its been nothing short of perfect, im in love with music, i always have been, my favorite is rock, and i grew up in jamaica, i moved to the states a few years ago... anything else you guys are curious about just let me know wink.gif

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

thats one of the best presents i have ever seen!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!! grinning-smiley-003.gif
somfan
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 27 2008, 12:29 PM)

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

Since you are planning to become a physician, maybe Summoner and you could play Doctor and Nurse --- I'll be a willing patient..... laughing-smiley-017.gif
jamaicanprincess
FreakyShinnizle

Hey hun, what kind of rock do you listen to? Any bands you could name?

And holy smokes, that is a delightful pussy! smilio09.gif
Goonie2

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

very nice 10/10
HardDick69
premed-impressive! hott and smart! great combo!

Welcome to RMM. Get your b/f in here so we can tell him what a lucky bastard he is tongue.gif
LikesThemToo

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

wow 22.gif
best of luck with the biology studies and all food-smiley-004.gif
jamaicanprincess
summoner
Hi tongue.gif

Welcome to the crazy boards of RMM princess smile.gif
nybandit
your newest pic...................... WOW 22.gif
jamaicanprincess
jman092
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 29 2008, 03:03 PM)
thanks again guys! heres some more presents wink.gif
any other questions you guys have for me?

my boyfriend was in town and he decided he wanted to make an amanda sundae lol!
[attachmentid=62334]
[attachmentid=62335]

Your boyfriend is a very lucky fellow!!!
queteimporta
awesome present muchas gracias!!
queteimporta

[attachmentid=62334]
[attachmentid=62335]

is there enough for two? just amazing and hot!!
HardDick69
QUOTE(queteimporta @ May 29 2008, 05:37 PM)
is there enough for two? just amazing and hot!!

wow that looks delicious!
Bundy
Wow! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif :

[attachmentid=62334]
[attachmentid=62335]

queteimporta

[attachmentid=62238]
[attachmentid=62239]

all you ladys out there with those fake melons...nothing will ever look, feel or be more desirable than real tits...man o man!
ddd35
WOW I missed the new pics , maybe you could Pm them to me ???? love-smiley-077.gif
queteimporta
QUOTE(Bundy @ May 24 2008, 08:20 PM)

Hello again preciosa...what's up with these picky moderators!!!
removing our gifts!!!

Well you know where to send them to...
jamaicanprincess
r8rman
hey now... 2thumbs.gif
you got definitely gotta learn to post to some links...... I missed all the nice presents... would love to see some reposted, perhaps in my PM if you dont wanna mess with the other way love-smiley-077.gif
great thread - keep having fun!!!!
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 31 2008, 02:59 AM)
hey everyone

i just uploaded 4 new pics onto the site, so they should be up soon! smile.gif

heres a sneak peak

-amanda

I'd love to tear that bikini off you... wub.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 31 2008, 12:59 AM)
hey everyone

heres a sneak peak

[attachmentid=62412]

-amanda

How about coming over for a dip in the hot tub ? Love the pic . love-smiley-085.gif
peterpan
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 31 2008, 02:59 AM)
hey everyone

heres a sneak peak

[attachmentid=62412]

-amanda

MMMMM. Such a beautiful body... I missed the earlier pics (misschichie, you're killing me).. Can you either link they on PM them to me???
HardDick69
These new pics are fantastic! Keep posting :-p
jamaicanprincess
Gnappster
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ May 31 2008, 12:59 AM)
hey everyone

heres a sneak peak

-amanda

QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 2 2008, 11:00 AM)
so i know mondays are tough on everyone...

but i have a way to help you guys smile.gif

have a nice week   wink.gif

Hells Yeah!
ddd35
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 2 2008, 11:00 AM)

[attachmentid=62508]

That was a great help for My Monday that had been going bad . 2thumbs.gif
HardDick69
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 2 2008, 01:00 PM)

[attachmentid=62508]

yowzers....that is too hott.
queteimporta
QUOTE(HardDick69 @ Jun 2 2008, 06:19 PM)
yowzers....that is too hott.

Thanx...Tuesdays are just as hard...so keep sending them awesome pics Amanda 2thumbs.gif
jamaicanprincess
jman092
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 3 2008, 04:41 PM)
an overwhelming amount of you guys keep asking to see my butt, so because of popular demand...

[attachmentid=62619]
[attachmentid=62620]

have a good day smile.gif

-amanda

and what a beautifull ass it is!! Looks like you need smilio12.gif
FreakyShinnizle
an overwhelming amount of you guys keep asking to see my butt, so because of popular demand...

-amanda

I'd love to bump that ass a bit 03.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 3 2008, 02:41 PM)

[attachmentid=62619]
[attachmentid=62620]

-amanda

WOW the wait for sure was worth everybit .. you have a ass that ID love to spank .. smilio12.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Jsmith_82

[attachmentid=62619]
[attachmentid=62620]

-amanda

wow what a fuckin sweet lil ass that is!!! thanks amanda!!! 22.gif
jamaicanprincess
queteimporta
QUOTE(jamaicanprincess @ Jun 4 2008, 04:18 PM)
another present smile.gif

[attachmentid=62689]

once again..much thanx ur the hottest babe in here by far...can I assist you with that smilio12.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.