Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trueblue92
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2
Rotgut
http://www.ratemymelons.com/browser.php?id=29760#postComment

Check her out, she is amazing.
ddd35
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Apr 9 2008, 03:50 AM)

yes she is
HardDick69
Her hands look alot like PDs.....it freaks me out haha.

She is gorgeous, I hope she comes to the thread.

I was waiting on someone to make one for her or I was going to do it myself!
peterpan
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Apr 9 2008, 05:50 AM)

She is sexy as hell.
Hope she finds this thread..
TrueBlue92
Wow, you guys are so sweet! Thanks for all of your comments and votes, I'm really glad you like looking at me so much. Not only is it really flattering, its a HUGE turnon wink.gif

Since so many of you have been asking for it, here are some booty shots. Hard to get a booty shot on a boobs site, so I guess this is the place for it. Enjoy!
Rotgut
Need a good spanking? I'll gladly supply my services. I'll even kiss it to make it feel better afterward.
TrueBlue92
Couple more ass shots for my fans smile.gif
Rotgut
God am I glad I made this thread for you. I'd love to walk into a room and see you on all fours like that.
LikesThemToo
today's rating pic was excellent. looks like you've got it all with these booty shots as well. Wow!
vroom
hey babe

lovin those ass pics!

x
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 17 2008, 02:07 AM)

As exciting as it goes! wub.gif
TrueBlue92
More boobless pics for you. Why not let you see some other sides of me?
TrueBlue92
Also a couple of "too hot for RMM" links. I hope you like smile.gif

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image..._123_1048lo.JPG

http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...py_123_36lo.JPG
Rotgut
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 18 2008, 02:50 AM)

That first picture looks so inviting. Need any help? smilio09.gif
LikesThemToo

like i wrote on the rating pic this morning, you've got a nice shapely body with some great tits. Starting to save some as my favorites because you're that hot 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 18 2008, 02:45 AM)
More boobless pics for you.  Why not let you see some other sides of me?

it's not to say that you're boobless, but that they're just hiding from us tongue.gif great poses for sure 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
Wow love all your new pics , the wait for the booty pics was for sure worth the wait .
gwiskup

BOING 22.gif

love the way the ruffles frame your beautifu ass, and shorts at the knees? Whats not to love! Thanks and hope theree is more cumming food-smiley-004.gif
TrueBlue92
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Apr 18 2008, 05:46 AM)
That first picture looks so inviting.  Need any help?  smilio09.gif

http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=..._123_1089lo.JPG

Nah, I think I can handle it myself wink.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 18 2008, 12:07 PM)

at least may I lick your fingers clean? smilio05.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 18 2008, 12:07 PM)

Well can I help anyway?
Damor
Bundy
What a view . Great ass! 22.gif

FreakyShinnizle
Would love to dive right in! smilio09.gif love-smiley-052.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 20 2008, 08:57 AM)

WOW nice additons , whos the lucky guy in the 2nd one ?
Rotgut
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 20 2008, 10:57 AM)

Damn, somehow you keep getting sexier and sexier.
FreakyShinnizle
The first pic's stunning.
The second pic makes me jealous of whoever was fucking you.
And the third makes me want to kidnap you and keep you for myself! love-smiley-052.gif
riggerman
Awsome pix! A new fav on the site!
LikesThemToo

hot, sexy, and lookin' very tasty 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 18 2008, 10:07 AM)

It would appear you can handle it yoursefl very well . tongue.gif
TrueBlue92
Here's some more of my ass for you smile.gif Thanks for all the great comments. You guys are awesome!
Rotgut
I LOVE that you are sharing so many pictures with us, please don't stop.
ddd35
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 23 2008, 06:15 PM)
Here's some more of my ass for you smile.gif  Thanks for all the great comments.  You guys are awesome!

Wow nice ass !!!

QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 23 2008, 06:18 PM)

so whos the lucky guy ?
Damor
raikkf2007
amazing pics, keep em cumming please!!!
jlynn
Great pics hun, your man sure is lucky! 2thumbs.gif smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 24 2008, 01:18 AM)

Jesus!!! A body like yours I would fuck forever!!!

QUOTE(jlynn @ Apr 26 2008, 02:07 AM)
Great pics hun, your man sure is lucky! 2thumbs.gif   smile.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Lynne baby your BF had better thank his maker every morning he wakes up with you next to him!!! love-smiley-052.gif
TrueBlue92
So here's a funny story... When we were out taking the pictures from that outdoor set in the yard, I kept thinking how hot it would be if people were watching me from the windows. Well, it turns out one was! As soon as I saw him, I was so embarrassed! Of course, my bf kept snapping pics anyway... This one he caught right as I saw my backdoor neighbor peeking out of his upstairs window! Since then, my neighbor and I kind of giggle every time we see each other, but I still can't believe it happened! Btw, we didn't stop taking pictures right then either... Our neighbor got the FULL show wink.gif It was sooo hot!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 29 2008, 12:01 AM)
So here's a funny story...  When we were out taking the pictures from that outdoor set in the yard, I kept thinking how hot it would be if people were watching me from the windows.  Well, it turns out one was!  As soon as I saw him, I was so embarrassed!  Of course, my bf kept snapping pics anyway...  This one he caught right as I saw my backdoor neighbor peeking out of his upstairs window!  Since then, my neighbor and I kind of giggle every time we see each other, but I still can't believe it happened!  Btw, we didn't stop taking pictures right then either...  Our neighbor got the FULL show wink.gif It was sooo hot!

lucky neighbor gets to see the real thing? I'm jealous tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 28 2008, 10:01 PM)
So here's a funny story...  When we were out taking the pictures from that outdoor set in the yard, I kept thinking how hot it would be if people were watching me from the windows.  Well, it turns out one was!  As soon as I saw him, I was so embarrassed!  Of course, my bf kept snapping pics anyway...  This one he caught right as I saw my backdoor neighbor peeking out of his upstairs window!  Since then, my neighbor and I kind of giggle every time we see each other, but I still can't believe it happened!  Btw, we didn't stop taking pictures right then either...  Our neighbor got the FULL show wink.gif It was sooo hot!

OH to be your neighber
foghorn
just call me "foggy cum lately"

great pics blue.
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ Apr 29 2008, 12:01 AM)

He probably cursed to himself because your boyfriend was there, cause then he would have jumped on you! I know I would have done it! love-smiley-052.gif
TrueBlue92
Here's a pic from a great night we had in college. Unfortunately, once things got a little wilder my friend made us put away the camera. This was my only experience with another girl, but I would love to try it again if we could find someone willing.
COMEDYMAN
God I hope you do find someone and take LOTS of pics biggrin.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ May 2 2008, 11:25 PM)
Here's a pic from a great night we had in college.  Unfortunately, once things got a little wilder my friend made us put away the camera.  This was my only experience with another girl, but I would love to try it again if we could find someone willing.

I would donate the film and camera for that matter if you find the right lady ..
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(TrueBlue92 @ May 3 2008, 01:25 AM)
Here's a pic from a great night we had in college.  Unfortunately, once things got a little wilder my friend made us put away the camera.  This was my only experience with another girl, but I would love to try it again if we could find someone willing.

I hear that, just remember to bring the Camera along, I bet you will fine a wild one in your town that not Camera shy food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.