Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Vixen
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
vixen
hi everyone seems like the way to meet interesting people would be to give a little first1 so for anyone who is wanting to hear about the vixen here we go,

i'm 26 i'm a housewife from truro in cornwall, England, i enjoy posing for the camera, so any ideas for future pose's would be gratefully recieved, however please no smutty suggestions as that is a major turn off for me!

if you like the piccy's i've posted so far please let me know, and if i like your idea for a pose i will do it just for you.

since i've been here i,ve met so many nice people this truely is a great site! lots of kisses and 08.gif to come. x
more of this to expect from me!
Mezrein
I like the pics I've seen so far. As for ideas, layin down naked on a bed is always a winner in my book, shower scenes, and digital camera's work the best for takin pictures. Welcome to RMM hun, smile.gif
vixen
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Aug 13 2005, 07:14 PM)
I like the pics I've seen so far. As for ideas, layin down naked on a bed is always a winner in my book, shower scenes, and digital camera's work the best for takin pictures. Welcome to RMM hun, smile.gif

naked on bed i think i could do, but isn't this a tit's only site? shower, maybe so long as i didn't get my hair wet!
jrock8
what's wrong w/getting your hair wet?! confused-smiley-013.gif

by the way, congrats on having the first female 411... hopefully the rest of the ladies around here will take the cue action-smiley-047.gif lol
closeup
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 13 2005, 07:28 PM)
naked on bed i think i could do, but isn't this a tit's only site? shower, maybe so long as i didn't get my hair wet!

The best way to find out what will be accepted is to check out some of the other girls pictures. You can post different pictures in these threads than in the rating forum. I've seen some of the coming attractions but only thumbnail size. I'm not sure why the small pictures in your profile can't be displayed full size. Maybe they're being parceled out a few at a time.
COMEDYMAN
Cool the first Female 411 !!! smile.gif And an amazing one to boot!!! WooW!!! Vixen hon your one beautiful girl!!! And lord requesting pic ideas Im sure you will get a ton of them for that delicious frame!!! smile.gif Welcome to RMM 2thumbs.gif

oh and GAAD DAYAM!!!!! 22.gif

smile.gif
vixen
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 13 2005, 08:18 PM)
Cool the first Female 411 !!! smile.gif    And an amazing one to boot!!! WooW!!! Vixen hon your one beautiful girl!!!  And lord requesting pic ideas Im sure you will get a ton of them for that delicious frame!!! smile.gif  Welcome to RMM  2thumbs.gif

oh and  GAAD DAYAM!!!!! 22.gif
smile.gif

why don't more girls get involved with this 411 thing ( soz don't know what 411 is ) if i can do it so can all the lovely ladies who's pics i've seen on this site can x
closeup
411 is the phone number you'd call if you wanted information, the same way we call 911 to get the police. You broke the ice, now some of the other girls will probably post. smilio00.gif
vixen
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2005, 08:45 PM)
411 is the phone  number you'd call if you wanted information, the same way we call 911 to get the police. You broke the ice, now some of the other girls will probably post. gabba.gif

so for us "limeys" the equivelent would be 118 118 "got your number" sorry, why haven't more girls posted their pic's and opinions i'd love to hear from girls and guy's about my pic's
closeup
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 13 2005, 08:52 PM)
so for us "limeys" the equivelent would be 118 118 "got your number" sorry, why haven't more girls posted their pic's and opinions i'd love to hear from girls and guy's about my pic's

They will, these things take more time than I think your used to. What happens is a bunch of people will gather on a thread and the more people that are there(and the more pictures are being posted) the more people show up. Some threads will get 15-20 pages longer in just one evening. Don't worry about people finding your thread, Everybody thats logged on today knows your here and knows your hot.This thread was never used for posting pictures of hot woman, so it doesn't get looked at as often. The other thread with your name will take off if you visit and post on a regular basis.
vixen
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2005, 09:02 PM)
They will, these things take more time than I think your used to. What happens is a bunch of people will gather on a thread and the more people that are there(and the more pictures are being posted) the more people show up. Some threads will get 15-20 pages longer in just one evening. Don't worry about people finding your thread, Everybody thats logged on today knows your here and knows your hot.This thread was never used for posting pictures of hot woman, so it doesn't get looked at as often. The other thread with your name will take off if you visit and post on a regular basis.

thanks for your confidence, but i checked my pic's i'm not even a 7!
jrock8
oh god, we're so not going to do this again... vixen, pretty much every woman has brought this up before... trust me... DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE RATINGS!!...

there are some people who have no taste, people that have differing tastes, and just people who like to vote low b/c they're jealous, etc...

if you post b/c you like taking pics and having other people see them, by all means, please continue... also, if you TRULY care what people think about your pics, check in the threads here... the comments here will be way more insightful and in depth than just the number ratings...

oh yeah, and in case it hasn't been said before... i think you're gorgeous and totally hot 2thumbs.gif
vixen
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 13 2005, 09:35 PM)
oh god, we're so not going to do this again... vixen, pretty much every woman has brought this up before... trust me... DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE RATINGS!!...

there are some people who have no taste, people that have differing tastes, and just people who like to vote low b/c they're jealous, etc... 

if you post b/c you like taking pics and having other people see them, by all means, please continue... also, if you TRULY care what people think about your pics, check in the threads here... the comments here will be way more insightful and in depth than just the number ratings...
oh yeah, and in case it hasn't been said before... i think you're gorgeous and totally hot  2thumbs.gif

jrock it's people like you who make this site great x
Lvrboy
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 13 2005, 09:28 PM)
thanks for your confidence, but i checked my pic's i'm not even a 7!

Vixen jrock is right. The ratings can easily be skewed. If you want the real deal check the message boards. That's where the action is at.

But in case you still wanted the rating....10....10....10. cool.gif
vixen
QUOTE(Lvrboy @ Aug 13 2005, 09:58 PM)
Vixen jrock is right.  The ratings can easily be skewed.  If you want the real deal check the message boards.  That's where the action is at.

But in case you still wanted the rating....10....10....10.  cool.gif

you're so sweet. thank you very much here's one that won't appear on this site
closeup
Wow, Juicy and I were wondering about something and that picture answered it.
jrock8
what's that closeup? natural blonde?
closeup
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 13 2005, 10:08 PM)
what's that closeup?  natural blonde?

That's a pretty close guess, but not quite.
jrock8
ok then...yes closeup, she does have two legs... laughing-smiley-017.gif
vixen
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Aug 13 2005, 10:25 PM)
ok then...yes closeup, she does have two legs...  laughing-smiley-017.gif

here's my dilema, other sites let you chat, but not show pic's some let you show pic's but not chat. rmm is great more pic's to cum this way!xxxxxxx
closeup
If you post them, they will cum.
jrock8
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 13 2005, 09:47 PM)
here's my dilema, other sites let you chat, but not show pic's some let you show pic's but not chat. rmm is great more pic's to cum this way!xxxxxxx

so in other words, no dilemma here...

(in a really bad british accent) BRILLIANT! 2thumbs.gif
closeup
What other sites have you posted pictures on-Playboy or Maxim maybe?
vixen
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2005, 10:58 PM)
What other sites have you posted pictures on-Playboy or Maxim maybe?

amateuruploads but not getting a great response,! don't tell my hubby, oh if you have limewire search taz
closeup
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 13 2005, 11:14 PM)
amateuruploads but not getting a great response,! don't tell my hubby, oh if you have limewire search taz

Never heard of limewire or taz but maybe I'll have to fly to England to check them out. Are you posting the same photos here?
vixen
QUOTE(closeup @ Aug 13 2005, 11:17 PM)
Never heard of limewire or taz but maybe I'll have to fly to England to check them out. Are you posting the same photos here?

no all photos on limewire!
bondiguy
Well what a welcome return from a long time away with work!

You are a keeper Vixen... I hope u stay with us at RMM.

As for pic ideas... I dont think you could take a bad pic if you tried!

I also have to admit that blondes rock my world 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
honestly, i'm actually a bigger fan of brunettes... but i'm always open to being proved wrong food-smiley-004.gif
Narazbad
hehe..you can keep asking me for approval! tongue.gif i will ALWAYS answer you
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 15 2005, 01:48 AM)
hehe..you can keep asking me for approval! tongue.gif i will ALWAYS answer you

what will the answer be? haha
Narazbad
completley honest and truthful! and that of a critiqures eye!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 15 2005, 03:01 AM)
completley honest and truthful! and that of a critiqures eye!

You are so noble! coco.gif
Narazbad
meh...the sad thing is is that im being truthful...and i expected an eye joke out of that one
paybarraman
Hi Vixy my precious......thanks for being the first lady here to post a 411.....

As for ideas and suggestions, my fav pose is the "morning" shot....you laying in bed, sheet/blanket pulled up between the legs and over one thigh to hide the "pretty kitty".....your hair splayed out on the pillow framing your head...soft smile with one finger in the corner of your mouth looking at the camera as if you're saying "hi daddy....wanna fuck?"

As fot slutty suggestions....I tend to keep those in the PM's......... tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 15 2005, 03:35 AM)
meh...the sad thing is is that im being truthful...and i expected an eye joke out of that one

I am too classy for the one eyed joke... oh wait! No I am not!!!

Check out your 411!
Narazbad
*dreads looking*
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Aug 16 2005, 04:19 AM)
*dreads looking*

Anyway... your thread is the place for lame humour and vulgarity!

Vixen, can u please steer us in the right direction? I usually respond to a good old fashioned spanking smilio12.gif tongue.gif
Narazbad
whys mine the crappy comeback thread???
vixen
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 16 2005, 04:59 AM)
Anyway... your thread is the place for lame humour and vulgarity!

Vixen, can u please steer us in the right direction? I usually respond to a good old fashioned spanking smilio12.gif  tongue.gif

best you bend over then you bad boy!
Narazbad
can i be a bad boy? tongue.gif i like spankings!
bondiguy
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 17 2005, 01:38 AM)
best you bend over then you bad boy!

I am bent over and I have been very very bad Vixen! tongue.gif

smilio12.gif oh smilio12.gif oh smilio12.gif ow smilio12.gif oh smilio12.gif oh yeah!
paybarraman
Where'd you go Vixen?
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 26 2005, 06:44 AM)
Where'd you go Vixen?

here here Pay!

You brought us this wonderfully sexy woman and she has gone far too quick!
vixen
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 26 2005, 08:13 PM)
here here Pay!

You brought us this wonderfully sexy woman and she has gone far too quick!

sorry not been on the threads lately, i do check them when i can, but have been busy, especially now my man is back from iraq

sorry i've not responded sooner, but i will keep an eye on the threads and will respond to any messages whenever i can! xxx
bondiguy
Dont ya hate when real relationships interfere? haha just kidding

Hope u can find the time to post some pics and a message or 2 vixen!
vixen
will see what i can do! x 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(vixen @ Aug 30 2005, 04:41 PM)
will see what i can do! x 2thumbs.gif

thanks Vixen grinning-smiley-003.gif
closeup
Glad to know she didn't disappear. I can't get enough of her beauty. I hope she's kept her camera busy. food-smiley-004.gif
vixen
am working on some new piccys still open for any ideas
COMEDYMAN
Oh lord Ideas for Vixen... lemme see!!....

Laying on your back.. arms above your head from a side view... looking at the camera with either those beautiful eyes .. or even eyes closed smile.gif

can be full bod shot or upper bod!!! both would be sexy as hell!!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.