Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Wife's Big Titties!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Yng_Country_Cpl
Hey guys and girls, I finally talked my wife into taking a few pics after a long layoff. Let her know what you think and myabe she will pose for some more. smile.gif

She's 22, very busty and has a tight lil pussy to top it all off. I love how she looks in this bra. What yall think?

[attachmentid=51829]
Maryann
I'd like to see a hard thing on these boobs, what does she think about that ?
evade20
QUOTE(Maryann @ Sep 5 2007, 02:50 AM)
I'd like to see a hard thing on these boobs, what does she think about that ?

I agree Maryann! 22.gif I'd also like to put my Hard thing between your lovely melons! 22.gif 22.gif
stanley66
QUOTE(Yng_Country_Cpl @ Sep 5 2007, 02:41 AM)
Hey guys and girls, I finally talked my wife into taking a few pics after a long layoff. Let her know what you think and myabe she will pose for some more.  smile.gif

She's 22, very busty and has a tight lil pussy to top it all off. I love how she looks in this bra. What yall think?

[attachmentid=51829]

22.gif very nice
Yng_Country_Cpl
[attachmentid=51897]

Check out our profile pics for her ass!
ddd35
QUOTE(Yng_Country_Cpl @ Sep 5 2007, 12:41 AM)
Hey guys and girls, I finally talked my wife into taking a few pics after a long layoff. Let her know what you think and myabe she will pose for some more.  smile.gif

[attachmentid=51829]

Welcome and great boobs , your very blessed .. Hope to see more of them .. love-smiley-085.gif
Yng_Country_Cpl
Would anyone here want to get their hands on her tits?
stanley66
QUOTE(Yng_Country_Cpl @ Sep 8 2007, 04:35 PM)

absolutely 22.gif and maybe even more 2thumbs.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(Yng_Country_Cpl @ Sep 8 2007, 04:35 PM)

I'd love to cradle those sexy melons as well as see her ass, I'll bet its just as sexy! Does she enjoy doggey-style" ?
freestyle
I want to get my cock between them.
UncleBuck
http://www.jennycraig.com/
vtits
2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.