Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cuicagirl69
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3
evade20
user posted image
user posted image

I like to welcome the gorgeous Cuicagirl69. She has an awesome body that is simply a delight to behold! love-smiley-085.gif Welcome to RMM, Gorgeous!

Her profile!
cuicagirl69
Thanks guys, for all the nice compliments... This has been fun!
ddd35
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 22 2007, 10:49 AM)

evade , good start .. cuicagirl welcome aboard hope you stay around for while you have some wonderful pictures ... 2thumbs.gif
Philthyone
Wow Good Catch Evade.

Cuicaguirl69, your a knockout! Love your body. Hope to see more of you in these parts. 2thumbs.gif
frenchguy_pa
wow very nice pic , your welcome
cuicagirl69
Hey guys... I'd be glad to post some pics here if one of you can tell me how to do it (type slowly...I'm bad with computers) lol rolleyes.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:38 AM)
Hey guys...  I'd be glad to post some pics here if one of you can tell me how to do it (type slowly...I'm bad with computers) lol rolleyes.gif

when you're in the reply window, type a message or put up a smiley in the body of the post... then scroll down a bit to where there's a little button that says "browse." click that button and a window will pop up. Select which ever sexy picture you want from the appropriate folder and click on teh open button in that window. after that just click add reply and you're good to go.

Can't wait to see what you hvae in store for us.
Dano
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:38 AM)
Hey guys...  I'd be glad to post some pics here if one of you can tell me how to do it (type slowly...I'm bad with computers) lol rolleyes.gif

When your done with your message.......at the bottom of the message page....click the "Browse" button....find the pic youd like to post from your pc files....then click "add this Attatchment".....wait for the pic to load.....it will show at the bottom of the page...........then click "add into post".....done 2thumbs.gif
cuicagirl69
[attachmentid=35796]Okay, lets give this a try. Here's a pic you haven't seen in the main page. This is from a recent vacation. I was baring all on the beach to try to get even tan lines. Hope you guys like it! smile.gif
Dano
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:52 AM)
[attachmentid=35796]Okay, lets give this a try.  Here's a pic you haven't seen in the main page.  This is from a recent vacation.  I was baring all on the beach to try to get even tan lines.  Hope you guys like it! smile.gif

GOOD JOB 2thumbs.gif Look very sexy on the "Beach".....Id love to help rub tanning oil all over you 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
Okay, lets give this a try.  Here's a pic you haven't seen in the main page.  This is from a recent vacation.  I was baring all on the beach to try to get even tan lines.  Hope you guys like it! smile.gif

Looks like you got it figured out. Lookin' good.

we like it, we like it.
evade20
Okay, lets give this a try.  Here's a pic you haven't seen in the main page.  This is from a recent vacation.  I was baring all on the beach to try to get even tan lines.  Hope you guys like it! smile.gif

We love it. Welcome to RMM! (again)
ddd35
[attachmentid=35796]Okay, lets give this a try.  Here's a pic you haven't seen in the main page.  This is from a recent vacation.  I was baring all on the beach to try to get even tan lines.  Hope you guys like it! smile.gif

great beach pic , glad you figured it out ... food-smiley-004.gif
cuicagirl69
Morning guys... Thought you might like this one. Give me your thoughts (well, maybe not all of them lol) rolleyes.gif

PS It appears I'm chewing up quite a bit of bandwidth on my pics. I hope you guys get this one. Any suggestions for future posting would be appreciated. How do I post multiple pics without going over my filespace limit for the post?
ddd35
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:09 PM)
Morning guys...  Thought you might like this one.  Give me your thoughts (well, maybe not all of them lol) rolleyes.gif

PS  It appears I'm chewing up quite a bit of bandwidth on my pics.  I hope you guys get this one.  Any suggestions for future posting would be appreciated.  How do I post multiple pics without going over my filespace limit for the post?

well I like it , for future anything with you , your breasts , your smile , your legs , your hiar would work nicely .. food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 12:09 PM)
Morning guys...  Thought you might like this one.  Give me your thoughts (well, maybe not all of them lol) rolleyes.gif

PS  It appears I'm chewing up quite a bit of bandwidth on my pics.  I hope you guys get this one.  Any suggestions for future posting would be appreciated.  How do I post multiple pics without going over my filespace limit for the post?

Go ahead a chew up bandwidth. 2thumbs.gif That is what this site is about as long as you're showing us, melons everybody's happy. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Jo-Jo62
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 05:52 AM)

What an absolute star! Welcome. love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 22 2007, 07:49 AM)

"This has been fun?!?!"
No, this is GONNA be a LOT of fun! (future tense) food-smiley-004.gif
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(Jo-Jo62 @ Jan 23 2007, 07:12 PM)
What an absolute star! Welcome. love-smiley-085.gif

Thanks! smile.gif
cuicagirl69
Hi Everybody...

Hope you like my latest pic... 08.gif
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 23 2007, 11:44 PM)
Hi Everybody...

A true artist! Bravissimo! What a body! What imagination! 2thumbs.gif
Those tits!! OMG!
cuicagirl69
Can any of you tell me how I can get a pic to appear in my profile? I've already uploaded a pic I want to use and it says its approved. I just cant seem to figure out how to get it to appear when I do a new post. I searched the many other threads on the site but no luck. Can you help?
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 24 2007, 03:11 AM)
A true artist!  Bravissimo!  What a body!  What imagination! 2thumbs.gif
Those tits!! OMG!

Hey Somfan... If you wouldnt mind, tell me how to do the avitar too! Thanks a bunch.
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 12:45 AM)
Hey Somfan... If you wouldnt mind, tell me how to do the avitar too!  Thanks a bunch.

Hey, baby, success! What a killer avatar! love-smiley-085.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 06:44 AM)
Hi Everybody...

Sweet bod babes!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 02:44 AM)
Hi Everybody...

great picture ,, what a great start you have made here ... 2thumbs.gif
cuicagirl69
Any voyeurs out there? Let me know if you like this one... wink.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:49 PM)
Any voyeurs out there?  Let me know if you like this one...  wink.gif

Wow,pull up the blind hun so i can get a proper eyefull!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 12:49 PM)

I like it. Very clever pic. what's funny is that the peeping tom is looking at you from inside the house. I usually have to go spy on my neighbors and look in their windows.
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 24 2007, 12:51 PM)
I like it.  Very clever pic.  what's funny is that the peeping tom is looking at you from inside the house.  I usually have to go spy on my neighbors and look in their windows.

Wow. Very observant. smile.gif
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:55 AM)
Wow.  Very observant. smile.gif

Actually it must be you, cuicagirl69, who is the Peeping Tam ( a female Peeping Tom.) You are the voyeur, and we are the objects. The fact that you have no clothing on does not change the basic voyeur/voyee relationship. Do you like to watch? popc1.gif
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 24 2007, 05:00 PM)
Actually it must be you, cuicagirl69, who is the Peeping Tam ( a female Peeping Tom.)  You are the voyeur, and we are the objects.  The fact that you have no clothing on does not change the basic voyeur/voyee relationship. Do you like to watch? popc1.gif

Depends who I'm watching... wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 12:49 PM)

I'm so there! user posted image

love-smiley-085.gif
cuicagirl69
[attachmentid=36077]
MMMmmmmmm My thread has been going for three whole days now and only a handful of you guys (nice as you've all been) have made comments. Perhaps you dont really like the older more experienced babes in their sexual prime. LOL Now I know what you guys went through when you were 17. 08.gif Maybe I'll get some additional fans with this pic... wink.gif
wincy69
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 05:51 AM)
[attachmentid=36077]     
MMMmmmmmm   My thread has been going for three whole days now and only a handful of you guys (nice as you've all been) have made comments.  Perhaps you dont really like the older more experienced babes in their sexual prime. LOL   Now I know what you guys went through when you were 17. 08.gif   Maybe I'll get some additional fans with this pic... wink.gif

Fantastic pic hun,now if only that robe wasn't tied so tight so that it could fall open exposing the rest of your gorgeous body!!!Any chance???

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 01:51 AM)
[attachmentid=36077]     
MMMmmmmmm   My thread has been going for three whole days now and only a handful of you guys (nice as you've all been) have made comments.  Perhaps you dont really like the older more experienced babes in their sexual prime. LOL   Now I know what you guys went through when you were 17. 08.gif   Maybe I'll get some additional fans with this pic... wink.gif

well Hun i myself love the older more experienced lady , it just takes a while for a few of them to come around , 3 or 4 more will come around if you post a pic of the simpsons in your thread , they only like cartoon boobies , but Im sure once they saw yours they would come and stay , keep the pictures coming you look outstanding .... 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 25 2007, 10:11 AM)
well Hun i myself love  the older more experienced  lady , it just takes a while  for a few of them to come around ,   3 or 4 more will come around if you post a pic  of the simpsons  in your thread ,  they only like  cartoon boobies ,  but Im sure once they saw yours  they would  come and stay  ,  keep the pictures coming  you look  outstanding  ....  22.gif  2thumbs.gif

Cartoon boobies huh? Oh brother!!! coco.gif
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 24 2007, 10:51 PM)
[attachmentid=36077]     

I think that your observation is really only partly correct. There are WAY more people who look at your photos without commenting, than those who do.
I am certain that you have lots of silent fans. Cherish those among your fans, like me, who do express ourselves. gabba.gif
Your latest shot is done from a dog-level perspective. It's a perspective that I can relate to...so it's pretty exciting and a great work of art.
cuicagirl69
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 25 2007, 11:29 AM)
I think that your observation is really only partly correct.  There are WAY more people who look at your photos without commenting, than those who do.
I am certain that you have lots of silent fans.  Cherish those among your fans, like me, who do express ourselves.   smilio00.gif
Your latest shot is done from a dog-level perspective.  It's a perspective that I can relate to...so it's pretty exciting and a great work of art.

Dog level??? You can relate? So in other words you are trying to tell me that all this time I have been talking to a well trained St. Bernard? laughing-smiley-014.gif
somfan
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 08:37 AM)
Dog level???  You can relate?  So in other words you are trying to tell me that all this time I have been talking to a well trained St. Bernard?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I am VERY well-trained (and well-groomed), baby!
ddd35
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 11:17 AM)
Cartoon boobies huh?  Oh brother!!! coco.gif

well some of my fellow RMM guests like to use simpson quotes , and pictures to help them communicate , very seldom due they , step up and make positieve comments till they see that the lady is acceptable to the simpsons .. ITS a stupid thing but I think has allot to due with there lack of masculan side .. I myself come here to look at great boobies like yours and I will always post comments to keep you coming back ..or it is my hope you will come back .. 2thumbs.gif

Im really curious what the Dogs level that Som used above thats a new one , now if you had been on your hands and knees in the doggie position I could see were he was coming from but since your sitting on a bench I guess Im confused ... coco.gif
evade20
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 01:51 AM)
[attachmentid=36077]     

I like younger women ...like you! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-077.gif
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 25 2007, 03:16 PM)
I like younger women ...like you!  2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Yes, I agree with evade20; I like younger women like Cuicagirl69.
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 25 2007, 09:38 PM)
Yes, I agree with evade20; I like younger women like Cuicagirl69.

grinning-smiley-003.gif Now it is time for another pic of Cuicagirl69. tongue.gif
somfan
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 25 2007, 06:47 PM)
grinning-smiley-003.gif Now it is time for another pic of Cuicagirl69.  tongue.gif

I agree! But she might not post more unless she reels in some younger men!
She might be into YOUNGER men...a kind of Mrs. Robinson or Mary Kay Letourneau, if any one knows who they are...Maybe we should pretend that we are younger ---
As it's been said: "On the Internet nobody knows that you're a dog.".
cuicagirl69
Older guys suit me just fine... wink.gif Young guys are okay too... I just like a man who can act like a gentlemen, preferably with a brain in his head. We all get older. The trick is to do it G-R-A-C-E-F-U-L-L-Y... Then you get to fuck me. 03.gif
Philthyone
I tried to get into Mensa does that count? Sadly I did not pass the test as I spelled my own name wrong. bang.gif Still, Your a fine creature and I find you incredibly sexy as well. I do hope to see more of you here. 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(cuicagirl69 @ Jan 25 2007, 10:39 PM)
Older guys suit me just fine... wink.gif  Young guys are okay too...  I just like a man who can act like a gentlemen, preferably with a brain in his head.  We all get older.  The trick is to do it G-R-A-C-E-F-U-L-L-Y...  Then you get to fuck me. 03.gif

Somfan and I are a couple of true gentlemen... We'll gladly take turns treating you like a lady. 24.gif
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 25 2007, 09:54 PM)
As it's been said: "On the Internet nobody knows that you're a dog.".*

*This quote should be attributed to Peter Steiner, from one of his cartoons in The New Yorker, July 5, 1993.

laughing-smiley-017.gif Not that anyone besides you and I really care where it was stolen from.... grinning-smiley-003.gif
cuicagirl69
Hi Evade... Yes, it does appear that you and Somfan have turned into a couple of my most loyal fans. Thanks guys! (and I really wasn't kidding about being turned on by distinguished, older men) But, I gotta tell ya... You rally need to lose that "devil logo thing" on your avatar... Creeps me out and takes away from your "true gentlemen" side. Pick something sexier...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.