Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baby Oil & Boobies
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Philthyone
I don't know about the rest of you, but I find the sight of an oiled up rack VERY erotic. Would love to see the ladies apply some baby oil or their favorite lube to their pair and show them off. In return you get my eternal appreciation and I'm sure that of many others here. food-smiley-004.gif
bondiguy
Some people will never learn will they???

Puppet's original Baby Oil thread

All it takes is a simple search
Philthyone
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 13 2006, 01:39 AM)
Some people will never learn will they???

Puppet's original Baby Oil thread

All it takes is a simple search

Man Bondi, give a guy a break. I searched for bably oil, oil etc and all I got was this:
"The error returned was:
One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you are searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords"
please show me a way to search for "baby oil" when three letter terms cause an error ...

How would a newb like myself know to search for "Puppets"???
I'm sorry if I'm pissing on your turf here Bondi. But I figure it would be more fun to participate rather than lurk here. If I'm gonna be jumped on for trying to have fun perhaps it's back to lurking. Sheesh.
bondiguy
a search must consist of words with 4 or more letters.

I searched Baby and up it sprung!

I am all for new input here but when u read the same thread 4 or 5 times it gets tiresome
Philthyone
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 14 2006, 03:49 AM)

I am all for new input here but when u read the same thread 4 or 5 times it gets tiresome

Understood about the tiresome reposting of old stuff. But, I tried. I suspect I'm not the only one here that would not think of using the search term "Baby", with the thought of seeing a sexy boob shot. (As logical as baby and boobs can seem wink.gif )

But, all things said, I will do my best to be more creative and thorough in the future.
If your ever in Las Vegas, let me know and I'll show you all the best spots to admire boobs by the mile and I'll buy you a beer.
food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 14 2006, 03:49 AM)

Now the completely obvious burn would be something relating to the fact that bondi is known to like young'ns and he's searching for the keyword of "baby." However, seeing as that is just too darn easy, I'll just leave that alone for now.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Philthyone @ Nov 13 2006, 09:20 AM)
Man Bondi, give a guy a break.  I searched for bably oil, oil etc and all I got was this:
"The error returned was:
One or all of your search keywords were below 4 characters or you are searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords"
please show me a way to search for "baby oil" when three letter terms cause an error ...

How would a newb like myself know to search for "Puppets"??? 
I'm sorry if I'm pissing on your turf here Bondi.  But I figure it would be more fun to participate rather than lurk here.  If I'm gonna be jumped on for trying to have fun perhaps it's back to lurking.  Sheesh.

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 14 2006, 09:26 AM)
Now the completely obvious burn would be something relating to the fact that bondi is known to like young'ns and he's searching for the keyword of "baby."  However, seeing as that is just too darn easy, I'll just leave that alone for now.

I was just wondering where to get this "bably" oil unsure.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 14 2006, 12:55 PM)
I was just wondering where to get this "bably" oil  confused-smiley-013.gif

It's only available in the plentiful land of Las Vegas
bondiguy
QUOTE(Philthyone @ Nov 14 2006, 10:09 AM)
Understood about the tiresome reposting of old stuff.  But, I tried.  I suspect I'm not the only one here that would not think of using the search term "Baby", with the thought of seeing a sexy boob shot. (As logical as baby and boobs can seem wink.gif )

But, all things said, I will do my best to be more creative and thorough in the future.
If your ever in Las Vegas, let me know and I'll show you all the best spots to admire boobs by the mile and I'll buy you a beer.
food-smiley-004.gif

Well atleast you made a genuine effort.

cheers mate food-smiley-004.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 14 2006, 12:55 PM)
I was just wondering where to get this "bably" oil  confused-smiley-013.gif

Kwik e Mart?
paybarraman
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 14 2006, 11:55 AM)
I was just wondering where to get this "bably" oil  unsure.gif

We need the "BAVO"

BAVO!!!
user posted image
Philthyone
Hmm, Bably oil. Ya know I think you get that at a stripper convention...
Bobaloo
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 14 2006, 11:06 PM)
We need the "BAVO"

BAVO!!!
user posted image

I've missed him.
closeup
Here's what I'm wondering: How can a thread called "Baby Oil & Boobies" go more than thirteen posts WITHOUT a picture of baby oil on boobies? Or even a female post? It's just wrong.
bondiguy
QUOTE(closeup @ Nov 15 2006, 07:39 PM)
Here's what I'm wondering: How can a thread called "Baby Oil & Boobies" go more than thirteen posts WITHOUT a picture of baby oil on boobies? Or even a female post? It's just wrong.

becasue there already is a thread like this.... we are just killing it with mindless chatter
Philthyone
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2006, 01:35 AM)
becasue there already is a thread like this.... we are just killing it with mindless chatter

I thin k that it is the boards way of punishing me for having an unoriginal perversion....
evade20
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 14 2006, 11:06 PM)
We need the "BAVO"

BAVO!!!
user posted image

More BAVO
evade20
QUOTE(Philthyone @ Nov 16 2006, 05:49 AM)
I thin k that it is the boards way of punishing me for having an unoriginal perversion....

Some people call it initiation...other hazing! blink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Philthyone @ Nov 16 2006, 03:49 AM)

around here there are no original perversions.
bondiguy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 16 2006, 09:14 AM)
More BAVO

evade, what is bavo exactly?
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2006, 11:43 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 16 2006, 10:43 PM)

it's what all the young kids under 60 are saying these days.
hott1976
no baby oil at my house...for any reason. Is that a bad thing?
Bobaloo
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Nov 17 2006, 07:15 PM)
no baby oil at my house...for any reason.  Is that a bad thing?

D'oh!!! Hott, I saw that you were the last one who posted in here and I was so hoping to see a baby oil pic from you. oh,well. I'll just go check out all the other pics you have posted around here and drool over those wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 17 2006, 08:16 AM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 17 2006, 12:06 PM)
it's what all the young kids under 60 are saying these days.

Damn teenagers

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Nov 17 2006, 08:01 PM)
D'oh!!!  Hott, I saw that you were the last one who posted in here and I was so hoping to see a baby oil pic from you.  oh,well.  I'll just go check out all the other pics you have posted around here and drool over those wink.gif

Isn't life just one dissapointment after another unitl you just wish flanders was dead?
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Nov 17 2006, 07:21 PM)
Isn't life just one dissapointment after another unitl you just wish flanders was dead?

Alas, poor Ned-ic. I knew him Homer....a fellow of infinite bore...

**it's now been almost 6 years, i forget all my good lines from Hamlet**
Maryann
WOW
LikesThemAll
QUOTE(Maryann @ Jan 6 2007, 05:36 PM)
WOW

I second that. omg wow! wub.gif
buxombbwuk
I'm not usually one for admiring other womens boobies, but I have to say, a nicely bronzed and oiled pair do look rather yummy!!
Philthyone
QUOTE(Maryann @ Jan 6 2007, 02:36 PM)
WOW

What she said + Damn!!!
Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy
This one was in the file from last summer.
Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy
Also... This was on another chat thread ("Flash Friday," perhaps).
Suntan lotion instead of oil ... sorry!
closeup
QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy @ Jan 7 2007, 06:29 PM)
Also...  This was on another chat thread ("Flash Friday," perhaps).

Where can I fill out a job application for the job of making sure those boobs are properly covered with suntan lotion? I'll work really cheap and never be late for work.
wincy69
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 6 2007, 09:29 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]OK

Wow nice way to start 2007 babes,keep it up!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Bobaloo

Please allow me to take thismoment to say, I love boobs! thank you.
Gnappster
QUOTE(Hot_Mom_II_and_spyguy @ Jan 7 2007, 04:29 PM)

Sorry like a fox!

Loving those lotioned up tatas!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jan 10 2007, 04:00 PM)
Sorry like a fox!

Loving those lotioned up tatas!

spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35

wow Hot mom you are just simply amazing 2thumbs.gif
m1982
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 11 2007, 06:34 PM)
wow   Hot mom   you are  just simply amazing   2thumbs.gif

Hot mom is amazing, I wish I came close to that kind of cleavage! Here's my little baby oil pic.
Christof
QUOTE(m1982 @ Jan 17 2007, 09:19 AM)
Hot mom is amazing, I wish I came close to that kind of cleavage! Here's my little baby oil pic.

Id say your boobs are a great size for your body frame, and the fact they look fantastic helps, and a bonus that they look even better oiled smile.gif
RackRaider
QUOTE(m1982 @ Jan 17 2007, 04:19 AM)
I wish I came close to that kind of cleavage! Here's my little baby oil pic.

What for? You have your own great body, and from where I am, it's looking pretty damn hot!
2thumbs.gif
Philthyone
QUOTE(m1982 @ Jan 17 2007, 01:19 AM)

Mmm mmm mmm that is a beautiful shot! love-smiley-085.gif
natalie

Mmmmm, tiny little nipples like that beg to be lightly flick with a tongue. smilio09.gif
Bobaloo

that pic is fucking hot!!! I love it.
Bobaloo
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 17 2007, 12:23 PM)
Mmmmm, tiny little nipples like that beg to be lightly flick with a tongue. smilio09.gif

I would pay to see the two of you going at it.
Gnappster
QUOTE(m1982 @ Jan 17 2007, 02:19 AM)

Let me say that you know how to take a perfect pic. The fact that you have prefect breasts doesn't hurt either!
bondiguy

Wow... that pic is even hotter for the fact u only showed us one boob instead of two
ontippytoes
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 18 2007, 01:52 AM)
Wow... that pic is even hotter for the fact u only showed us one boob instead of two

Gave into the peer pressure...? Decided that this thread was OK instead of Puppet's original? Hmmmm??? tongue.gif nah.gif
m1982
QUOTE(natalie @ Jan 17 2007, 12:23 PM)

Let's start with yours wink.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Jan 18 2007, 03:26 AM)
Gave into the peer pressure...?  Decided that this thread was OK instead of Puppet's original?  Hmmmm???    tongue.gif   nah.gif

There is nothing wrong with the thread, it is a great idea, it was a great idea when Puppet made it a year or two back... It should just be merged, thats all grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35

outstanding , 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.