Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pinkee
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pinkee
Hey :]
I'm Pinkee, or Georgia.
I'm 18 and single, living in the north of England.

I'm bi, & I love tits. Having modest sized breasts myself © I love big ones, the bigger the better please!

I haven't uploaded any pictures for rating yet, I do love taking pictures of myself, but need some persuasion to put them up, hehe. smilio05.gif

Anyway, hope to make some friends. smile.gif

Gee
x
jlynn
Welcome aboard, hun. smile.gif

This forum is a great place to put your pics. I believe you'll find that you'll get lots of encouragement and admirers. 2thumbs.gif

And let me just say from one girl to another, that I can't wait to see some pics from you! love-smiley-085.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Pinkee @ Jul 10 2006, 07:31 AM)
Hey :]
I'm Pinkee, or Georgia.
I'm 18 and single, living in the north of England.

I'm bi, & I love tits. Having modest sized breasts myself © I love big ones, the bigger the better please!

I haven't uploaded any pictures for rating yet, I do love taking pictures of myself, but need some persuasion to put them up, hehe.  smilio05.gif

Anyway, hope to make some friends. smile.gif

Gee
x

Welcome Pinkee biggrin.gif Hope to see more of you soon... biggrin.gif
Assfucker
food-smiley-004.gif
hott1976
i'm a smaller sized girl and would love to see any hottie with "modest" breast! Come on out and rock em' girl. there are a few people on here that encourage the smaller sized girls. smile.gif
Gnappster
Welcome pinkee, and hopefully all the lovely ladies here who post their ta ta's will inspire you to do the same.
Christof
Welcome! The boards are a great place to get started if you need a bit of coaxing out your shell and outta your shirt smile.gif btw I love Leeds been a few times and cant remember much about it, apart from some pub with a surf board and shark on the ceiling and I wanted to go Cockpit (its a metal club not a gaybar gnappy!) but was closed sad.gif and will be heading to the festival august bank holiday to get mighty drunk and not remember any of the bands, might stay sober for pearl jam though smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Christof @ Jul 11 2006, 12:57 AM)
Welcome! The boards are a great place to get started if you need a bit of coaxing  out your shell and outta your shirt smile.gif  btw I love Leeds been a few times and cant remember much about it, apart from some pub with a surf board and shark on the ceiling and I wanted to go Cockpit (its a metal club not a gaybar gnappy!) but was closed sad.gif and will be heading to the festival august bank holiday to get mighty drunk and not remember any of the bands, might stay sober for pearl jam though smile.gif

haha, I wasn't even thinking that, but that WOULD be a hilarious name for a gay bar.
bondiguy
Pinkee I hope those breasts come on out real soon... I am definitely more attracted to the more petite type of girl.... I cant wait popc1.gif
hott1976
Aww that's me! smile.gif Thanks bondi. LOL
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jul 13 2006, 04:38 PM)
Aww that's me!  smile.gif  Thanks bondi.  LOL

You ARE the essence of my type!

Wanna get outta here? 03.gif
foghorn
welcome pinkee, hang out and have fun. the next thing you know you'll be posting pics. i don't know why, but the uk girls around are HOT...not to be confused with hott who is also HOT.

am i babbling gabba.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.