Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bdm21
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Bundy
[attachmentid=23148] love-smiley-052.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Bundy @ Jun 21 2006, 02:02 AM)
[attachmentid=23148] wub.gif

Admittedly her first pic is sexy indeed...but she only has one pic. Have you sent her a PM inviting her to the boards? She is lovely. tongue.gif
bondiguy
With you on this one evade.... top pic, great tits but lets not get carried away... I think we should be imposing a 5 pic minimum to get a thread tongue.gif
somfan
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 21 2006, 10:10 PM)
With you on this one evade.... top pic, great tits but lets not get carried away... I think we should be imposing a 5 pic minimum to get a thread tongue.gif

Is there some kind of democratically elected council in place that is going to "impose" a 5 pic minimum? If not, how are you going to implement such
a rule? The website owner could, of course. But why even bother advocating such a rule? Why limit our freedom to express our opinions?
bondiguy
Dude before getting yourself all worked up relax... what I said was a joke, a throw away line. I do not want a black and white, punishable rule that 5 pics must be posted to have a thread. I do not care that this thread has sprung up because I happen to think the chick is hot! What I merely was saying is that if we created a thread for every member who had posted just one pic there'd be 150,000 threads in here, ya dig?

Relax brother cool-smiley-030.gif
Boobluver2
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2006, 08:11 AM)
Dude before getting yourself all worked up relax... what I said was a joke, a throw away line. I do not want a black and white, punishable rule that 5 pics must be posted to have a thread. I do not care that this thread has sprung up because I happen to think the chick is hot! What I merely was saying is that if we created a thread for every member who had posted just one pic there'd be 150,000 threads in here, ya dig?

LOL!!

food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 22 2006, 08:11 AM)

The most important thing that one can learn from Bondi:

A sense of humor is an asset. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif user posted image

Carry on. grinning-smiley-003.gif
bondiguy
Hey BL2 how are ya brother?

Evade I think you need to post that sense of humour downlaod somewhere so each noob MUST DL it before posting! laughing-smiley-017.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.