Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Are U Here?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
bigpapa0
just wondering if there where any dark skined ladies on here? havent seen any pic's but would love to! let me know if your here!
bigpapa0
guess not? lol
evade20
QUOTE(bigpapa0 @ Jun 25 2006, 02:33 AM)
guess not? lol

ph34r.gif I guess you didn't look too hard... coz.gif
djbear61
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 25 2006, 07:28 AM)

haven't seen any either
no sisters no
believe me, i would've noticed love-smiley-085.gif
but hey
as long as you are there evade
i get distracted wink.gif
djbear61
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 25 2006, 07:28 AM)

guess i was wrong! smilio12.gif
http://www.ratemymelons.com/data/images/f/...U1ml4M0c907.JPG
evade20
QUOTE(djbear61 @ Jun 25 2006, 11:21 AM)
haven't seen any either
no sisters no
believe me, i would've noticed  love-smiley-085.gif
but hey
as long as you are there evade
i get distracted  wink.gif

blink.gif
Despite the fact that you joined in Dec '05, you opbviously have read these boards much! You would know that there have been in the past, "sisters" posting on these boards as well as displaying their lovely assets. You would also know, that despite the pic of Penelope's lovely melons with my sceen name across them, I'm a guy. angry-smiley-011.gif You would also know that the pic of your cock doesn't belong in "Shoot the Breeze." angry-smiley-011.gif It belongs in "The cocks of RMM" in the members only conference. Trust me dude, i won't follow you there. dry.gif

user posted image

QUOTE(djbear61 @ Jun 25 2006, 11:27 AM)

Finding Frenchie's lovely pic does not redeem you...She was easy to find because she has recently put her pics up for raating. Neither you nor Bigpapa has put any effort into reading these boards or browsing through the various members who have pics up for rating. Do the work or your ass could be roadkill!

user posted image

laughing-smiley-017.gif
djbear61
i thought u could take a joke!

tongue.gif
bigpapa0
my bad! i didnt intend to get anyone worked up! just asking a question! sprry again!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.