Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Frankylee22

frankylee22
post Aug 21 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #1

A Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,140

Well, I figured since I can't stop checking this site I would introduce myself to the community,as I call it. As Chickie can tell you, I found this site while googling for boobies, and I can't get enough. Not just the boobs, those are fucking great, but if I never need to laugh I know I can just check the boards and I am guaranteed to find something new and hilarious. The members here are all pretty cool.

I absolutely love sports, but nothing beats playing some pick-up basketball all day. That's the only sport I really play, but I like watching baseball and football cuz I suck at those. When it comes to music, there's nothing better to me than some great fucking punk rock. That's really the only music I like. My booze of choice is whiskey, beer of choice is Great Lakes (hometown pick), and I like breasts of all sizes, I don't discriminate. I look forward to posting some more. I'm game for any questions that come my way, too.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Aug 22 2008, 12:11 PM
Post #2

Melon Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(frankylee22 @ Aug 21 2008, 06:54 PM)
Well, I figured since I can't stop checking this site I would introduce myself to the community,as I call it.  As Chickie can tell you, I found this site while googling for boobies, and I can't get enough.  Not just the boobs, those are fucking great, but if I never need to laugh I know I can just check the boards and I am guaranteed to find something new and hilarious.  The members here are all pretty cool.

I absolutely love sports, but nothing beats playing some pick-up basketball all day.  That's the only sport I really play, but I like watching baseball and football cuz I suck at those.  When it comes to music, there's nothing better to me than some great fucking punk rock.  That's really the only music I like.  My booze of choice is whiskey, beer of choice is Great Lakes (hometown pick), and I like breasts of all sizes, I don't discriminate.  I look forward to posting some more.  I'm game for any questions that come my way, too.

well welcome aboard mate ..hope you enjoy your stay ... Cleveland Eh ? I got a old girlfriend there damn I miss her boobies !!!! food-smiley-004.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th September 2024 - 02:43 AM