Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Natalie The Wannabe Stripper!, the 411!

natalie
post Feb 28 2006, 10:22 PM
Post #1

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,587

Hey everybody! Right off the bat I know everybody says it but this site is cool! I've enjoyed meeting people here. You guys are nice, supportive of the naked arts and totally not uptight. I've joined this site with my husband(numba1fan) who is also my photographer and I must say is really good at that and other things! We are both 26 and fairly open-minded. We live in Edmonton but my heart is in B.C. where we both are from originally. We have two kids, a boy and a girl who are responsible for my knockers. I like going to the strippers with my husband and have brought a few girls there for their first time. I collect the posters and magnets. I don't care what some people say, those girls are talented! That's why I put wannabe stripper. Gallery is one of my favourite magazines and I hope to be in it one day in the girl-next-door pages. Not much more to say other than cheers as I raise my glass of beer to you all!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th July 2024 - 05:57 PM