Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

22 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> jrock8

baby21
post May 17 2007, 11:45 AM
Post #571

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,168

Oh no.. we need hott back asap...
This weiner talk just doesn't cut it LOL

... and then I remembered that this was Jrock's thread..

Completely appropriate.. carry on.
tongue.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jrock8
post May 18 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #572

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 17 2007, 11:45 AM)
... and then I remembered that this was Jrock's thread..

Completely appropriate.. carry on.
tongue.gif

hmm... normally i'd try to think of some funny comeback for the burn...

but i kinda like getting burned by baby... mainly b/c i know she likes to receive at least as much as she likes to give smilio09.gif action-smiley-047.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 18 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #573

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 17 2007, 11:45 AM)

Either that or you could show us your boobs? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
jrock8
post May 18 2007, 01:34 AM
Post #574

Board Whore Emeritus

Member No.: 8,319

so since the boards seem to be rather dead lately... and i doubt there's going to be any love left by the ladies in here anytime soon, i think i'm going to use my 411 for something random...

every few days, i'll leave a new topic... i'm sure it will get derailed, but hopefully people will answer and the responses will be more than the "wow... so yummy" or "c'mon girls, show us your tits" or "you haven't posted here in two months, but i know that if i say 'bump' that HAS to make you come back and drop your clothes for me" that seem to be running rampant around here lately...

so here's the first topic... actually, it's kind of two

first, what was the best day of your life? i'm guessing the day someone got married or became a parent has to rate high up there... but other than that... can you look back at a particular day and call it the best one of your life for some reason?

second, and conversely... what's the most pain you've ever felt in your life (excluding childbirth for the ladies, b/c, yeah, i know that has to hurt like no other)... physical pain... anyone ever had to endure anything really agonizing?

...so now we sit back and see how this little experiment works, or whether it fades away and i go back to just looking at boobs laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 18 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #575

I don't suffer FOOLS

Do we answer here or in a created thread?

I think there may be a pain thread somewhere???

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 18 2007, 02:06 AM
Post #576

I don't suffer FOOLS

Best Day - Well for me it was obviously my wedding day, and I don't say that because it is what people expect married people to say or because it's cliche. The day was truly amazing. We had rain for weeks in Sydney leading up to our big day and we were worried rain would dampen our celebrations but like some sort of sign of life to come I awoke to nothing but blue skies and sunshine. The day itself went off without a hitch and most of all bondigirl and I had fun at our wedding, and I dont think many people do due to stress levels etc.

Other than that the day the Socceroos qualified for the 2006 World Cup was amazing. not just because I am a sports nut but the level of patriotism at the ground that day was unparalled. We had old greek guys hugging young aussie kids and the spirit and sincerity in which my national anthem was sung is something I will never, ever forget.

Most physical pain is a line ball between when I fractured my elbow a few years back (which coincidentally was the reason I found RMM, 6 weeks at home bored and online everyday) and the day i cracked a rib playing football. It hurt to breathe...

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post May 18 2007, 12:35 PM
Post #577

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 17 2007, 11:59 PM)
I think there may be a pain thread somewhere???

I think so too, either here or some other message board we may have posted at.
But what the hey, I'll indulge ol jork.

Best day of my life- Ya know, I don't know for sure. Because my wedding or graduating from university and other "important" days a person has in their life aren't really the best cuz the whole journey leading up to those events and a lot of times since rate higher in my books. Little things that you wouldn't expect to mean a lot end up being way better for some reason. But if I had to pick one, and it is cliche, it would be the day my son was born. Even though he's gotten older and we can do stuff together and obviously have a stronger bond, the day he was born healthy and all after waiting in anticipation for so long was truly great, and a great relief.

Most pain- I know I've recounted this tale somewhere but here goes again. I hurt my right ankle about 9 years ago. I was doing seated calf raises, had about 300 lbs give or take loaded up. I was squeezing out a few last reps and when I was at the top of my last rep my right ankle rolled to the outside, my left foot slipped out and the whole thing collapsed on my left ankle which was now pinned sideways under the weight. My partner lifted the weight off and I pulled out my foot which was jammed right sideways and I couldn't move it as it was out of joint. I could see the sole of my shoe when I looked down! But it didn't hurt. So I tried moving my foot around to pop it back in, but it was stuck and my foot wouldn't budge. Finally it did pop back into joint and that's when the fun started, including intense pain and swelling. If you've ever seen Eddie Murphy Raw when he's talking to his father on the phone and he tells how he got punched in the mouth and he imitates how his lip swelled up, well that's exactly how my ankle felt. I could actually feel the fluid swelling into my ankle. It was crazy.
So I went to the sports doc at the university but he was away so I got treated by another doctor who really didn't do anything for me expcept give me crutches (Canadian medicare is free but no one said it was good).
I had heavy bruising all over my foot and halfway up my calf. Looking back, I might have needed surgery because now, to this day, my ankle still hasn't recovered fully. Sure I can do pretty much all I did before, but I roll my ankle far more frequnetly than I should due to the looseness of the ankle, especially with lateral movement.

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 18 2007, 01:36 PM
Post #578

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2007, 10:35 AM)

Best day of my life- Ya know, I don't know for sure. Because my wedding or graduating from university and other "important" days a person has in their life aren't really the best cuz the whole journey leading up to those events and a lot of times since rate higher in my books. Little things that you wouldn't expect to mean a lot  end up being way better for some reason. But if I had to pick one, and it is cliche, it would be the day my son was born. Even though he's gotten older and we can do stuff together and obviously have a stronger bond, the day he was born healthy and all after waiting in anticipation for so long was truly great, and a great relief.

Most pain- I know I've recounted this tale somewhere but here goes again.  I hurt my right ankle about 9 years ago. I was doing seated calf raises, had about 300 lbs give or take loaded up. I was squeezing out a few last reps and when I was at the top of my last rep my right ankle rolled to the outside, my left foot slipped out and the whole thing collapsed on my left ankle which was now pinned sideways under the weight. My partner lifted the weight off and I pulled out my foot which was jammed right sideways and I couldn't move it as it was out of joint. I could see the sole of my shoe when I looked down! But it didn't hurt. So I tried moving my foot around to pop it back in, but it was stuck and my foot wouldn't budge. Finally it did pop back into joint and that's when the fun started, including intense pain and swelling. If you've ever seen Eddie Murphy Raw when he's talking to his father on the phone and he tells how he got punched in the mouth and he imitates how his lip swelled up, well that's exactly how my ankle felt. I could actually feel the fluid swelling into my ankle. It was crazy.
So I went to the sports doc at the university but he was away so I got treated by another doctor who really didn't do anything for me expcept give me crutches (Canadian medicare is free but no one said it was good).
I had heavy bruising all over my foot and halfway up my calf. Looking back, I might have needed surgery because now, to this day, my ankle still hasn't recovered fully. Sure I can do pretty much all I did before, but I roll my ankle far more frequnetly than I should due to the looseness of the ankle, especially with lateral movement.

music-smiley-021.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 18 2007, 07:05 PM
Post #579

I don't suffer FOOLS

Gnappy - Im in now position right now to have kids of my own but I look forward to the day I do have my own kids as everyone I know or speak to says the joy they bring into your life is unrivalled by everything else.

Also, I remember dislocating my pinky was painful. Well I know it doesn't sounds much but I was 12 or 13 at the time playing football and I caught a high ball awkardly and my pinky dislocated. It didn't hurt too much but I came to the sideline and showed my trainer. He told me to look out at the play on the field and before I knew it he snapped it back into place. It only lasted a few seconds but it was the most stinging pain I have felt!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 19 2007, 09:54 AM
Post #580

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ May 18 2007, 10:35 AM)

Best day of my life- Ya know, I don't know for sure. Because my wedding or graduating from university and other "important" days a person has in their life aren't really the best cuz the whole journey leading up to those events and a lot of times since rate higher in my books. Little things that you wouldn't expect to mean a lot  end up being way better for some reason. But if I had to pick one, and it is cliche, it would be the day my son was born. Even though he's gotten older and we can do stuff together and obviously have a stronger bond, the day he was born healthy and all after waiting in anticipation for so long was truly great, and a great relief.

Most pain- I know I've recounted this tale somewhere but here goes again.  I hurt my right ankle about 9 years ago. I was doing seated calf raises, had about 300 lbs give or take loaded up. I was squeezing out a few last reps and when I was at the top of my last rep my right ankle rolled to the outside, my left foot slipped out and the whole thing collapsed on my left ankle which was now pinned sideways under the weight. My partner lifted the weight off and I pulled out my foot which was jammed right sideways and I couldn't move it as it was out of joint. I could see the sole of my shoe when I looked down! But it didn't hurt. So I tried moving my foot around to pop it back in, but it was stuck and my foot wouldn't budge. Finally it did pop back into joint and that's when the fun started, including intense pain and swelling. If you've ever seen Eddie Murphy Raw when he's talking to his father on the phone and he tells how he got punched in the mouth and he imitates how his lip swelled up, well that's exactly how my ankle felt. I could actually feel the fluid swelling into my ankle. It was crazy.

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 18 2007, 05:05 PM)
Gnappy - Im in now position right now to have kids of my own but I look forward to the day I do have my own kids as everyone I know or speak to says the joy they bring into your life is unrivalled by everything else.

Also, I remember dislocating my pinky was painful. Well I know it doesn't sounds much but I was 12 or 13 at the time playing football and I caught a high ball awkardly and my pinky dislocated. It didn't hurt too much but I came to the sideline and showed my trainer. He told me to look out at the play on the field and before I knew it he snapped it back into place. It only lasted a few seconds but it was the most stinging pain I have felt!

cry me a river you fucking baby , you just lost me my district title , my star quarterback is dragging his leg around cause of you.. Quote from what movie ?
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 21 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #581

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 19 2007, 09:54 AM)
cry me a river  you fucking baby , you just lost me my district title  , my star quarterback is dragging his leg around cause of you..    Quote from what movie  ?

Varsity Blues

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 21 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #582

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 20 2007, 11:51 PM)
Varsity Blues

excellent A + food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 21 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #583

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(ddd35 @ May 21 2007, 06:48 AM)
excellent   A  +  food-smiley-004.gif

Billy Bob, how many fingers am I holding up?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post May 21 2007, 09:15 AM
Post #584

Melon Master

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 21 2007, 04:55 AM)
Billy Bob, how many fingers am I holding up?

No no it has to be true or false .. drinkup.gif
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 22 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #585

D Cup

I want to play!!

The best day of my life... and this is going to sound sad, but I haven't experienced a whole lot in life yet, but it was definetly my senior prom. My boyfriend and I had been dating about 1 1/2 years at the point and I went with a group of my closest friends. We had an amazing night which ended watching the sun come up over the city up in the mountains... it was just an overall gorgeous and memorable night, it was also the second to last time I saw a bunch of those people from high school before we all went off to college...

The worst pain I've had was either getting hit by a car laughing-smiley-014.gif ... it's amusing to me now, or one of my three surgeries I've had to have on my feet. .. They had to go in and break my big toe, saw off a part of the bone, and put it back into place with two screws. That wouldn't have been so bad, but I found out that I was crazy allergeric to pain killers (have later found that all pain killers make me sick)... so I was puking and miserable on top of the pain and later went through it with no pain killers at all... to top that off clumsy me was hoping to the bathroom and fell onto my newly broken toe and ripped the stiches out...

music-smiley-021.gif

Getting hit by the car.. it was more like I got pinned between two cars. My dad was driving my car and dropping me off at school because the roads were real bad because it had snowed a lot. So we're parked and I'm outside of the car with the door resting on my back, and me reaching inside the car to get all my books... well this lady who we were stopped behind decideds she needs to leave and backs right into the door where I'm at which pins my legs between my car frame and my car door... I think the only thing that stopped my legs from breaking was that we were on ice and our car actually slid... I've never screamed so loud in my life. That was a fun experience.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 22 2007, 06:09 PM
Post #586

I don't suffer FOOLS

OUCH!!!!!!!!! re ripping stitches out, thats gotta be painful

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Macdonald
post May 22 2007, 07:13 PM
Post #587

C Cup

Member No.: 13,823

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 22 2007, 06:09 PM)
OUCH!!!!!!!!! re ripping stitches out, thats gotta be painful

Best Day: Last night was a close one for best day as it was my closest group of friends setting off fireworks for Victoria Day, and just being able to hang out with everyone and share a good laugh and some fireworks were always great. Of course for the sappyness, another best day was getting together with my girlfriend, but still only 22 lots of good days ahead.

Most Pain: Last summer I was in the hospital for three weeks as I had a giant cell tumor on my wrist and it was so aggressive I almost lost my hand. They had to take 6 inches of my arm bone out with the tumor (which I later found out was 5 pounds) and replaced it with 6 inches of my fibula from my leg. Pretty much had to learn how to walk again, and between my arm and my leg I had about 100 staples in me. The most painful moment was after the surgery to reconstruct my arm that took 10 hours and I spent 24 hours in ICU to make sure it accepted and bout 4 hours after I got up there they had to change my sheets as I was so sweaty and whatever and the nurses weren't exactly being gentle moving me I was screaming bloody murder, I had a pain pump hooked up to morphine but I could only press it every 5 mins, so needless to say once they were done changing my sheets and that morphine kicked in, weeeeeeeeeee tongue.gif

Just to show how much they did to my arm, here's my x-ray tongue.gif
My X-Ray

--------------------

Boobies Make Me Smile
Common Sense is Never so Common
To be the man... you gotta beat the man
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 01:00 AM
Post #588

D Cup

QUOTE(Macdonald @ May 22 2007, 07:13 PM)
Best Day: Last night was a close one for best day as it was my closest group of friends setting off fireworks for Victoria Day, and just being able to hang out with everyone and share a good laugh and some fireworks were always great. Of course for the sappyness, another best day was getting together with my girlfriend, but still only 22 lots of good days ahead.

Most Pain: Last summer I was in the hospital for three weeks as I had a giant cell tumor on my wrist and it was so aggressive I almost lost my hand. They had to take 6 inches of my arm bone out with the tumor (which I later found out was 5 pounds) and replaced it with 6 inches of my fibula from my leg. Pretty much had to learn how to walk again, and between my arm and my leg I had about 100 staples in me. The most painful moment was after the surgery to reconstruct my arm that took 10 hours and I spent 24 hours in ICU to make sure it accepted and bout 4 hours after I got up there they had to change my sheets as I was so sweaty and whatever and the nurses weren't exactly being gentle moving me I was screaming bloody murder, I had a pain pump hooked up to morphine but I could only press it every 5 mins, so needless to say once they were done changing my sheets and that morphine kicked in, weeeeeeeeeee tongue.gif

Just to show how much they did to my arm, here's my x-ray tongue.gif
My X-Ray

Ack!!
That sounds like the pits sad.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #589

I don't suffer FOOLS

forgive my ignorance but what does Victoria Day celebrate?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 02:01 AM
Post #590

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 01:10 AM)
forgive my ignorance but what does Victoria Day celebrate?

Victoria's Secret.. duh!!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #591

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 23 2007, 02:01 AM)
Victoria's Secret.. duh!!

*books flight to Canada for next years Victoria Day* grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 02:29 AM
Post #592

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 02:25 AM)
*books flight to Canada for next years Victoria Day* grinning-smiley-003.gif

I'll be there!
Some of the models we have pictures of in store get me all umm... happy!!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 02:37 AM
Post #593

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 23 2007, 02:29 AM)
I'll be there!
Some of the models we have pictures of in store get me all umm... happy!!

That statement gets me all umm... happy!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 02:38 AM
Post #594

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 02:37 AM)
That statement gets me all umm... happy!

Then that settles it, we are two very happy people!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 02:41 AM
Post #595

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 23 2007, 02:38 AM)
Then that settles it, we are two very happy people!

And there is only two ways to deal with it jerkit.gif or bang2.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 02:42 AM
Post #596

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 02:41 AM)
And there is only two ways to deal with it  jerkit.gif  or bang2.gif

You forgot bj.gif
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 02:59 AM
Post #597

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 23 2007, 02:42 AM)
You forgot  bj.gif

touche, nice smiley use laughing-smiley-017.gif

And of course at the end of it all... 04.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 03:00 AM
Post #598

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 02:59 AM)
touche, nice smiley use laughing-smiley-017.gif

And of course at the end of it all... 04.gif

Then a little sleeping-smiley-012.gif annnd repeat!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post May 23 2007, 03:02 AM
Post #599

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(baby21 @ May 23 2007, 03:00 AM)
Then a little sleeping-smiley-012.gif annnd repeat!

Finally, a girl who likes sleep after sex! wub.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
baby21
post May 23 2007, 03:03 AM
Post #600

D Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ May 23 2007, 03:02 AM)
Finally, a girl who likes sleep after sex! love-smiley-052.gif

Hey! If I'm going to work it, I need to recharge! haha.
+Quote Post

22 Pages « < 18 19 20 21 22 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 01:04 PM