Nordicluv, Your typical house wife with a twist
All hairy and natural |
Mar 31 2022, 11:51 AM
|
Training Bra
Group: Members
Member No.: 44,636
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 30 2022, 04:57 PM) Oh Wow! Thanks for all the luv you guys have shown me I really do appreciate anyone that takes the extra time to comment on my pics.. I love feeling sexy and attractive.. keep showing me your luv and I'll keep showing you mine.. Nordicluv Your the best above all the rest keep exploding like a warehouse full of dynamite 🧨 with all those gorgeous pics and I will definitely keep coming with comments it’s truly a pleasure for me to do so. With love your huge fan
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Mar 31 2022, 12:26 PM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Mar 31 2022, 09:14 AM) Just a little tease before the main course.. lol would you proceed with caution and pat me down first.. or are you a.. live life on the wild side kind of guy.. Hey love I would definitely take the panties off turn you around work from your head down to your toes kissing and licking every inch before the main course definitely a tongue bath front and back truly a pleasure I must say
|
|
|
|
Lovenaturals |
Apr 1 2022, 02:25 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 42,470
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 1 2022, 12:34 PM) Wow! I see we just turned another page Do you guys want to see me in full body action shots or should we just stick to the melons only : :flashMelons: routine.. Pleasing you, pleases me would like to here your suggestions.. Yes let’s see it all sexy.
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 1 2022, 07:53 PM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 1 2022, 11:34 AM) Wow! I see we just turned another page Do you guys want to see me in full body action shots or should we just stick to the melons only : :flashMelons: routine.. Pleasing you, pleases me would like to here your suggestions.. Yes love full body action always love your pics
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 2 2022, 09:19 AM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 2 2022, 09:08 AM) This is how we tough Canadian girls handle the cold Some like it hot.. some like it cold.. .. I like to make it .. HOT .. Canadian girls are definitely tough Canada is brutal cold and yes you absolutely make it hot you have a very beautiful face I truly love and enjoy this pic your awesome body really stands out in this pic The gorgeous Melons and nipples are so amazing and truly delicious and delightful. Love me some Nordicluv!
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 4 2022, 08:44 AM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 3 2022, 01:05 AM) Happy Sunday everyone Beautiful sexy gorgeous lady absolutely stunning Melons and nipples gorgeous hairy bush looking totally stunning
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 4 2022, 08:57 AM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 3 2022, 07:29 PM) Is that a banana you're holding in your hand.. or are ya just happy ta see me.. Beautiful sexy pic beautiful gorgeous tan beautiful face and the way the Melons and nipples are hanging down in this pic awesome. And yes very happy to always see ya. And my hand has been holding it many times with pleasure to your beautiful gorgeous pics totally 💯
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 5 2022, 04:51 PM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 5 2022, 12:25 AM) Waiting in Anticipation.. a feeling of uncontrolled excitement over comes me.. as my two guys undress and ready themselves before me.. my wild side surrenders itself to being controlled and dominated by their animalistic lust for me Love your pic this is awesome very beautiful of you and those awesome tits and nipples just stand out so exciting and inviting and looking so delicious. I stand before you ready to please and satisfy yours and mine uncontrollable erotic needs that is totally filled with intense energy and we are loving every minute
|
|
|
|
All hairy and natural |
Apr 5 2022, 10:08 PM
|
Training Bra
|
QUOTE(nordicluv @ Apr 5 2022, 08:57 PM) Just a pic of me and my boobies A beautiful sexy gorgeous pic it is those awesome and stunning Melons and amazing nipples and aerolas that are so delightful exciting and inviting you have always made me have this uncontrollable desire to want to lick and suck those beauties and nibble on your nipples as well .a dream but a beautiful one ! Luv me. Some Nordicluv 💗
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|