Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Really Good Looking Pussy., Does any man acutually LIKE licking it?
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 01:13 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 3 2006, 01:10 AM) Some men LOVE licking a clit, and others don't. Why would a man object to doing it... when he EXPEXTS a girl to make love to hids stiff penis. I mean... after all! He's not the one swallowing a load of war body fluid! I LOVE giving what I consider to be GREAT head. But, I like being "worked" on too. There is nothing finer than going down on a beautiful, juicy, wet and well maintained pussy.
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
natalie |
Mar 3 2006, 01:13 AM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 13,587
|
|
|
|
|
johnfreak |
Mar 3 2006, 03:11 AM
|
Melon Master
Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 3 2006, 04:05 AM) one of the funniest net pics used on these boards Thanks, I always win the "burger" eating competition
--------------------
rating melons is my day job
|
|
|
|
johnfreak |
Mar 3 2006, 03:14 AM
|
Melon Master
Group: Admin
Member No.: 5,983
|
QUOTE(natalie @ Mar 3 2006, 04:12 AM) i assume you are referring to "furburgers?" furlessburgers (18+) are my fave, so easy to maneuver around and get all wet and slippery without getting the tongue stuck in the "rough".
--------------------
rating melons is my day job
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 03:29 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Mar 3 2006, 03:26 AM) yeah, but i hear girls don't like it too much when you dip their pussies in melted butter yeah but the mornay sauce goes great with it
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
diane26 |
Mar 3 2006, 03:55 AM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 2 2006, 10:10 PM) Some men LOVE licking a (your) clit, and others don't. Why would a man object to doing it... when he EXPECTS a girl to make love to his stiff penis. I mean... after all! He's not the one swallowing a load of warm body fluid! I LOVE giving what I consider to be GREAT head. But, I like being "worked" on too. So why do some men object. Please leave out any references to odor or anyother objectionable stuff. I'm talking about clean, well-groomed, sweet-smelling, perfect pussy here. I have no idea hon I have only met one man that didn;t like doing that had nothing to do with me cause we all would chat about stuff like that before he and I ever hooked up he just said he had never done it and had no desire to, which I can't blame him I couldn't do it either. BUT Like with my husband when he was with his ex he didn't like it she was the first girl he went down on and said it smelled and he was convinced all girls must and stuff allthough we tried telling him that it must be her but since he and I have been together he liked giving it I would dare to say even more than I like recieving it. There are time I just want a good fuck and dont want all the 4 play but he will pretty much refuse to do anything unless he gets to go down on me first. Differant strokes I guess
|
|
|
|
paybarraman |
Mar 3 2006, 03:16 PM
|
Our line starts coach?
Member No.: 1,198
|
QUOTE(Lynette @ Mar 3 2006, 12:10 AM) Some men LOVE licking a (your) clit, and others don't. Why would a man object to doing it... when he EXPECTS a girl to make love to his stiff penis. I mean... after all! He's not the one swallowing a load of warm body fluid! I LOVE giving what I consider to be GREAT head. But, I like being "worked" on too. So why do some men object. Please leave out any references to odor or anyother objectionable stuff. I'm talking about clean, well-groomed, sweet-smelling, perfect pussy here. I have NO IDEA Lynette sweetie..... Personally, I LOVE to kiss, lick, suck, nibble and lovely pussy clit and labia.... But, seeing as how I could understand why a woman wouldn't want to suck a dick, I don't know why a man would'nt want to taste a beautifully presented and maintained cunny..... I mean, as far as I know, women who can cum and squirt are fairly rare, so it's not like you have to deal with that sooo........ My main misery is that I dont get to do it.....
--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? What is it about Pay that makes me so hot? Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|