Big Nipple, do guys like big nipples
bondiguy |
Dec 21 2006, 10:54 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542
|
This has become so tiresome I will put my point of view across in bullet form: *This is a thread, duplicated countless times... *Examples include Nipple, Nipple, Nipple, Nipple and probably most accurately here and here*you are a noob The End
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
evade20 |
Dec 24 2006, 08:18 PM
|
Melon Master
Member No.: 11,658
|
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Dec 21 2006, 10:54 PM) This has become so tiresome I will put my point of view across in bullet form: *This is a thread, duplicated countless times... *Examples include Nipple, Nipple, Nipple, Nipple and probably most accurately here and here*you are a noob The End Good work! 'Nuff said. Now back to the Simpsons.... Attached image(s)
--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." Ansel AdamsThe state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Dec 26 2006, 11:05 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(lonely1275 @ Dec 23 2006, 02:23 AM) Except for perhaps Bondi, I think most guys like some nice big nipples to take into their mouths. I like a nipple in proportion to the breast.... I dislike the same topic over and over and over again QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 24 2006, 08:18 PM) Good work! 'Nuff said. Now back to the Simpsons....
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
biglong12 |
Jan 15 2007, 04:27 AM
|
Training Bra
Member No.: 20,304
|
QUOTE(jenny25 @ Dec 21 2006, 11:13 AM) do guys really like big nipples or dark nipples what about areolas? I love big areolas and big nipples. dark is also good.
|
|
|
|
jennny25 |
May 30 2007, 07:40 PM
|
Training Bra
Member No.: 22,377
|
i'm back!!
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|