Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Topless Beaches, OK or not?

Bobaloo
post Apr 10 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #91

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 10 2006, 05:20 PM)
OH MAN THIS IS HILLARIOUS AND I CAN NOT EVEN SAY WHY. Issac will know nah.gif

Now I'm intrigued. I posted something hilarious for once and I dont' even know what the hell I said that was so funny confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 10 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #92

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 10 2006, 06:09 PM)
I think it's Bill Clinton  blink.gif

You're good! i didn't even catch that.

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 10 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #93

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 10 2006, 03:39 PM)
Now I'm intrigued.  I posted something hilarious for once and I dont' even know what the hell I said that was so funny confused-smiley-013.gif

user posted image
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 10 2006, 08:47 PM
Post #94

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 10 2006, 07:12 PM)
user posted image

I am no match for your gifs

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 10 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #95

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

Not a topless beach.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 10 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #96

Double D's

Besides the one that I called out are all these other pics you post you Lynett?? There has been a few that dont look like you like the one in here and a few others so I was wondering if they were siblings as well.
+Quote Post
foxy lady
post Apr 11 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #97

D Cup

Member No.: 14,069

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 10 2006, 10:45 PM)
Besides the one that I called out are all these other pics you post you Lynett?? There has been a few that dont look like you like the one in here and a few others so I was wondering if they were siblings as well.

We were wondering the same thing confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
It takes a bitch like me to love a bastard like him
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #98

Double D's

QUOTE(foxy lady @ Apr 11 2006, 06:25 AM)
We were wondering the same thing confused-smiley-013.gif

Hot woman none the less but I am anal about knowing these things nah.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 11 2006, 12:18 PM
Post #99

D Cup

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 10 2006, 10:45 PM)

No, there all me. Just keep in mind that I probably have 20MG's (over 5,000 pics) worth of pictures accumulated over the past ten years or so. My modeling portfolio is at least 4" thick, but I try to keep those to a minimum as far as any pics I might post on sites like this. You'll notice (in the pictures) that at different times in my life (as with most women) I tend to gain and lose weight from time to time. I DO try not to let it get out of control though. I'm the one out of three sisters that has a little more problem with my weight. Guess I REALLY like good food a little too much. But, let me assure you that the pics I post here ARE me. The only reason I posted the one of Jodi was because se happened to be here visiting and I showed here this site and asked her to send me one of her to post. Actually, I DARED here. LOL!!!
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 12:21 PM
Post #100

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 11 2006, 12:18 PM)
No, there all me. Just keep in mind that I probably have 20MG's (over 5,000 pics) worth of pictures accumulated over the past ten years or so. My modeling portfolio is at least 4" thick, but I try to keep those to a minimum as far as any pics I might post on sites like this. You'll notice (in the pictures) that at different times in my life (as with most women) I tend to gain and lose weight from time to time. I DO try not to let it get out of control though. I'm the one out of three sisters that has a little more problem with my weight. Guess I REALLY like good food a little too much. But, let me assure you that the pics I post here ARE me. The only reason I posted the one of Jodi was because se happened to be here visiting and I showed here this site and asked her to send me one of her to post. Actually, I DARED here. LOL!!!

5,000 pics, eh? Sounds like someone should be doing more posting in the artsy pics thread 2thumbs.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #101

Double D's

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 11 2006, 09:18 AM)

It wasnt even the weight I noticed it was the hair and skin and some other things the weight always seemed consistant to me. BUt oh well just something I noticed and like I said gotta ask or it will bug the heck out of me.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 11 2006, 01:03 PM
Post #102

D Cup

[quote=Bobaloo,Apr 11 2006, 12:21 PM]5,000 pics, eh?  Sounds like someone should be doing more posting in the artsy pics thread 2thumbs.gif

[/quote
It's true. Although I've always kept my hair long, I have experimented with different cuts, colors, etc. The lighting from one piture to the next is never going to be the same and often times that also has an effect on skin textures, tones, and such. I have always had a lot of different looks. My resume once said that I could play roles from 16 yrs. old to 35 yrs. old. That's a wide birth in the entertainment world. I did do a little TV acting (usually playing one of the background girls, like in Married w/ Children) from 18 to about 23, but gave it up. Most of what I did as a professional model was catalog work. Anyway, the only reason I posted this last picture was to see if the guys would make any noise about which type of beach picture they prefer.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 02:07 PM
Post #103

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 11 2006, 01:03 PM)
It's true. Although I've always kept my hair long, I have experimented with different cuts, colors, etc. The lighting from one piture to the next is never going to be the same and often times that also has an effect on skin textures, tones, and such. I have always had a lot of different looks. My resume once said that I could play roles from 16 yrs. old to 35 yrs. old. That's a wide birth in the entertainment world. I did do a little TV acting (usually playing one of the background girls, like in Married w/ Children) from 18 to about 23, but gave it up. Most of what I did as a professional model was catalog work. Anyway, the only reason I posted this last picture was to see if the guys would make any noise about which type of beach picture they prefer.

*insert noise here* I love beach pictures that feature sexy women, i.e. the one you just posted, Lynette!!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
rackman
post Apr 11 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #104

A Cup

Member No.: 13,787

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 10 2006, 12:33 PM)
Actually, I believe that th whole reason for the separation of chusrch and state was tp protect the politicians from ever being challanged by organized religion such as we now see in the middle east. There it's common place to see religious parties in power. It's just a way the good-ol-boys had on securing their power base against what could be their only threat to power.

Lynette,

Here's a brief history of the phrase "separation of church and state" as it relates to US history :
QUOTE((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Separation_of_church_and_state))

"The phrase "separation of church and state" does not appear in the Constitution, but rather derives from a letter written by Thomas Jefferson to a group identifying themselves as the Danbury Baptists. In that letter, Jefferson referred to a "wall of separation between church and state."

The Danbury Baptist Association wrote President Jefferson in an attempt to persuade him to use his Executive Powers as President to intervene in their behalf. In his letter of reply to the Danbury Baptist Association, Jefferson argued that the U.S. Constitution forbade any interference from the Federal government with a Connecticut law which required membership in a particular church in order to hold public office.

Jefferson's point in the letter was that the Federal or State governments had no Constitutional authority to prohibit the practice of any religion. Jefferson refused their plea on the grounds cited in his letter.  Thus, with the adoption of the Jeffersonian phrase '...wall of separation between church and state...', by those who seek to use Federal power to remove from the public square any religiosity of any sort, the[y employ the] inversion of the meaning intended by Jefferson as he wrote it.".

Rather ironic, huh?

Personally, I would diametrically oppose any law which required a person to belong to a particular religious group before holding public office. But of course the above deals with Constitutional interpretation -- not personal opinion. With that said, however, the above history shows very clearly what the *intent* of the First Amendment was; it was to prohibit CONGRESS (i.e. the federal government) from getting involved with religious legislation. Apparently, the states reserve the right to do so by virtue of the Tenth Amendment.
+Quote Post
rackman
post Apr 11 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #105

A Cup

Member No.: 13,787

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 8 2006, 09:29 PM)
You have made some great points, Rackman.  However, I think a strong case could be made that the founding fathers were NOT big fans of organized religion and the effect that Christianity, tightly interwoven with government, had had on other governments.

I would agree that the Founding Fathers, on whole, were not big fans of *organized* religion. I think that's why so many of them identified themselves as Deists.

Also, John Adams, from his statements, may have had a mild case of schizophrenia..

Did you notice that one was from John QUINCY Adams?

As to a government based on religious principles -- I have two things to point out.  One is that many of the principles found in the Christian religion can be found in others......I have never been a fan of the idea that ethics could only be rooted in religion (especially the idea that for someone to behave they have to believe that they would go to hell for misbehaving).  Instead, I believe that ethics can spring from the ideas of the right to self determination (also right to own property, defend oneself from harm, etc.) as well as the Aristotelian principals of the golden mean -- walking a fine line between one's own interests and those of others.  Once you observe those ethical principles, I believe that you would already also be living by the tenets of the 10 Commandments -- except maybe for the first two.

I agree with you here, too. I wouldn't argue that the "Christian principles" of our government are unique to Christianity. Nor would I argue that the principles of our government are wholly aligned with Christianity; true Christianity is more like communism ("our brothers' keepers") and less like the "live and let live" concept embodied by the Constitution.

However, it's difficult to prove the *source* of many of the ideas found in the Constitution. Were they religious in origin, or a product of the Enlightenment? In any case, it would be wrong for someone to employ a "separation of church and state" argument in an attempt to *remove* those ideas from the Constitution.

Self-determination, property rights, Aristotle.... Just out of curiosity, does the phrase "A=A" mean anything to you? (Secret question of sorts.)
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #106

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

ARGH!!! Every time I try to get out they pull me back in. laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well, I'm using this as my last ditch effort to corral this thread back into topless beach photos. I don't think I have the support of the active posters here, but I remain strong in my advocation for boobs and their right to be free and exposed on the beach.

Actually, this discussion is kind of interesting, but my mind keeps wandering every time I try to read one of the long posts laced with political mumbo jumbo. So since I'm a lazy american who needs lots of eye candy to maintain concentration and attention, I encourage lots of beaches, boobs, and pics... and the combination of the three.

What's that prhase Gnappy says at the end of a post kind like this??? confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #107

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 03:03 PM)
ARGH!!!  Every time I try to get out they pull me back in.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well, I'm using this as my last ditch effort to corral this thread back into topless beach photos.  I don't think I have the support of the active posters here, but I remain strong in my advocation for boobs and their right to be free and exposed on the beach. 

Actually, this discussion is kind of interesting, but my mind keeps wandering every time I try to read one of the long posts laced with political mumbo jumbo.  So since I'm a lazy american who needs lots of eye candy to maintain concentration and attention, I encourage lots of beaches, boobs, and pics... and the combination of the three.

What's that prhase Gnappy says at the end of a post kind like this??? confused-smiley-013.gif

dry.gif Im watching youuser posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Apr 11 2006, 07:06 PM
Post #108

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 11 2006, 04:48 PM)
dry.gif  Im watching youuser posted image

angry-smiley-011.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #109

Double D's

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Apr 11 2006, 04:06 PM)
angry-smiley-011.gif    laughing-smiley-017.gif

ph34r.gif

Damnit night class tonight have to run AGAIN sad.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 11 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #110

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 11 2006, 06:48 PM)
dry.gif  Im watching youuser posted image

laughing-smiley-014.gif now I get it. It took me a while and Gnappy's response, but now I get it. Good one D

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 11 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #111

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 04:13 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  now I get it.  It took me a while and Gnappy's response, but now I get it.  Good one D

rolleyes.gif wink.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 12 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #112

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 11 2006, 06:03 PM)
ARGH!!!  Every time I try to get out they pull me back in.  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Well, I'm using this as my last ditch effort to corral this thread back into topless beach photos.  I don't think I have the support of the active posters here, but I remain strong in my advocation for boobs and their right to be free and exposed on the beach. 

Actually, this discussion is kind of interesting, but my mind keeps wandering every time I try to read one of the long posts laced with political mumbo jumbo.  So since I'm a lazy american who needs lots of eye candy to maintain concentration and attention, I encourage lots of beaches, boobs, and pics... and the combination of the three.

LOL! Oh, I don't think you're lazy at all. Just a "normal" american male is all. The thing is... I can't believe that none of the guys or women here have any pictures handy from their topless beach experiences.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 12 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #113

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 12 2006, 05:03 PM)
LOL! Oh, I don't think you're lazy at all. Just a "normal" american male is all. The thing is... I can't believe that none of the guys or women here have any pictures handy from their topless beach experiences.

I posted one in the thread I started in the Top Melons area under "Outdoor/Beach Shots". I think it was the ONLY photo of someone not wearing a swimsuit on the beach. Ironically, Lynette, I don't think you posted in there at all. I can't believe you've never been on a clothing-optional beach, much less documented the experience. Maybe YOU'RE one of the conservative ones here.... laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 14 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #114

D Cup

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 12 2006, 08:53 PM)
I posted one in the thread I started in the Top Melons area under "Outdoor/Beach Shots".  I think it was the ONLY photo of someone not wearing a swimsuit on the beach.  Ironically, Lynette, I don't think you posted in there at all.  I can't believe you've never been on a clothing-optional beach, much less documented the experience.  Maybe YOU'RE one of the conservative ones here.... laughing-smiley-014.gif

LOL! You have GOT to be kidding! I grew up on topless beaches, and I've posted photographic documentation all over this site. I've modeled for topless swimwear ads, and have literally hundreds of amature (tourist) photographers take my picture while on the beach topless. CONSERVATIVE??? I don't think so! Sorry I didn't post on that other thread, but I don't see it as an obligation to make a comment on everythread on the site the way some others do. I generally will only post when the mood strikes me.
*KISS*
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 14 2006, 11:08 AM
Post #115

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 14 2006, 10:52 AM)
LOL! You have GOT to be kidding! I grew up on topless beaches, and I've posted photographic documentation all over this site. I've modeled for topless swimwear ads, and have literally hundreds of amature (tourist) photographers take my picture while on the beach topless. CONSERVATIVE??? I don't think so! Sorry I didn't post on that other thread, but I don't see it as an obligation to make a comment on everythread on the site the way some others do. I generally will only post when the mood strikes me.
                                                   *KISS*

Lynette,

You're not obligated to post anywhere, but it's much appreciated when you do. In any case, I will continue in my diligent efforts to convince you to post in the artsy pics thread. Of course, you can always feel free to drop a line or two in my 411, but I would never imagine I'd be that lucky.

--------------------
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 14 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #116

D Cup

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Apr 14 2006, 11:08 AM)
Lynette,

You're not obligated to post anywhere, but it's much appreciated when you do.  In any case, I will continue in my diligent efforts to convince you to post in the artsy pics thread.  Of course, you can always feel free to drop a line or two in my 411, but I would never imagine I'd be that lucky.

*S* I've definitely don't have a problem posting pictures in the "artsy" thread. As a matter of fact those are the type of pics I enjoy looking at the most, and God knows I have plenty of those kind to post there. So, keep an eye out... I'll put some in that thread as soon as I have the time to select some.Anyone remember which section it's in?
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Apr 14 2006, 01:25 PM
Post #117

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 14 2006, 01:17 PM)
*S* I've definitely don't have a problem posting pictures in the "artsy" thread. As a matter of fact those are the type of pics I enjoy looking at the most, and God knows I have plenty of those kind to post there. So, keep an eye out... I'll put some in that thread as soon as I have the time to select some.Anyone remember which section it's in?

top Melons. It's titled, Artsy Pics - let's get creative.

Can't wait to see 'em!!

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 14 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #118

Double D's

Yikes I stand corrected.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 14 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #119

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 14 2006, 10:52 AM)
                                                   *KISS*

Nope, not kidding. Read my message.

I said "clothing-optional" beach, not topless beach. You are topless, but never completely without swimsuit. And not just in the beach threads. So, the label "conservative" still stands -- in a relative sense of course.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #120

D Cup

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 14 2006, 05:00 PM)
Nope, not kidding.  Read my message. 

I said "clothing-optional" beach, not topless beach.  You are topless, but never completely without swimsuit.  And not just in the beach threads.  So, the label "conservative" still stands -- in a relative sense of course.

"but never completely without a swimsuit."
Sorry, but I don't recall saying that I have never been on a nude beach, or "never" completely wihout a swimsuit. The topic is "TOPLESS" beaches, so that's what I've concerned my comments with on this thread (read MY messages). The truth is that I HAVE been on clothing optional beaches (and been nude on them) on more than just a few occassions. So, the label "conservative" has absolutely NO validity here!
Again, I fail to see why bare boobs should be considered criminal. And, wish for the sake of American society that some of these old moral standards would begin to relax for everyone's benefit. Do you believe that if topless sunbathing were to become a normal everyday pastime in America that all the "tittie bars" would instantly go out of business? NO! They're there selling sexual arousal. Topless beaches are a non-sexual inviornment. That's they way it is. I realize that sounds strange to most Americans, but it's the truth.
+Quote Post

11 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 11:12 PM