|
bts34e |
Sep 19 2005, 09:40 AM
|
D Cup
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 9,147
|
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Sep 19 2005, 09:35 AM) Avatar pic...what do you think? Luv it!!!
|
|
|
|
paybarraman |
Sep 19 2005, 12:19 PM
|
Our line starts coach?
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,198
|
I'd like to get in on the voting but I have a judgement question.... When we're asking "...the biggest nipples...." are we asking for the nipple itself or are we including the areolae(sp?)? I mean, I love a 44caliber bullet like the rest of you guys, but for me, it's more impressive resting in the center of a nice 3"diameter areola..... So are we all inclusive, or just the bullet? BTW Abby, your tits ROCK~!!!!!!! I've said, you prove A's are just as hot as D's
--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? What is it about Pay that makes me so hot? Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)
|
|
|
|
BEAUTIFUL |
Sep 19 2005, 12:23 PM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,646
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 19 2005, 12:19 PM) I'd like to get in on the voting but I have a judgement question.... When we're asking "...the biggest nipples...." are we asking for the nipple itself or are we including the areolae(sp?)? I mean, I love a 44caliber bullet like the rest of you guys, but for me, it's more impressive resting in the center of a nice 3"diameter areola..... So are we all inclusive, or just the bullet? BTW Abby, your tits ROCK~!!!!!!! I've said, you prove A's are just as hot as D's Interesting question
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|