69 Or Just A Blow Job?, for the guys
jman092 |
Dec 29 2005, 11:11 PM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,605
|
QUOTE(Vlad @ Dec 29 2005, 10:20 PM) 69 all the way. My pleasure is her pleasure. it works both ways. That's easy 69! Why should only one of us enjoy oral at a time. I find the BJ better when I am licking her clit at the same time. The little spasms that she has gives me an extra bit of fun.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Dec 30 2005, 01:34 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
you fucking liars! You'd all take the blowjob! haha just kidding
Im with Gnappy, sometimes I wanna sit/lay/stand back and enjoy the pleasures of a blowjob, and sometimes I wanna enjoy the best of both worlds.
I actually prefer going down seperate as I can concentrate solely on pleasuring her and vice versa for her to me
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Dec 30 2005, 02:20 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:13 AM) i agree what bondi wrote... but if i HAD to choose, i'm gonna go w/the blow job... sorry for being selfish, but in that case, i like being taken care of... plus i can't really get into it enough to cum while 69'ing... and i would rather focus all of my attention on her later than try to split it (but don't get me wrong, 69ing is still crazy-fun) yeah I dont blow in the 69 pos
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
saxman |
Feb 9 2006, 02:31 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 13,197
|
QUOTE(diane26 @ Feb 8 2006, 08:05 PM) I am not a guy but I like one on one over 69 it is hard to enjoy him going to lunch when I am trying to focus on him rather each get our own time. I think it is ok to do that, but I find that most women would rather fuck right after being licked then going down on a guy. I know I can take a break every now and then while eating pussy and feel and moan about what she is doing, Doesn't have to end there lol Happy eating! Yum Yum!!!!
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Feb 9 2006, 03:16 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(LikesThemAll @ Feb 8 2006, 07:46 PM) haven't had the chance to 69 but if she was willing, I certainly would. as long she's pleasured by me in the end and enjoys it finally someone speaking the truth!!!!
--------------------
|
|
|
|
lickincrack |
Feb 10 2006, 02:46 AM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 12,633
|
I love to stuff my face between a hot pair of thighs. Nothing else better than having a woman lose control. Besides, the taste of a woman...like the sweetest honey! My current girlfriend just loves the fact that I won't stop 'till her cum is dripping down her legs and spread all over my lips, hands, and running down my chin. If you love it, then do it sloppy I say. Gotta' agree with J-Wad, you gotta' change it up and keep it exciting! You can pull out, lick to a build up, and slide in right when she's cumming. Good lord what an feeling. But sorry J-Wad, I've earned my "red wings". Nothing wrong with licking on the rag. Hell, when a woman's ragging and her crotch is extra sensitive, it's non-stop cumming. As for a blowjob, THAT has got to be the best nut a man can have. I can't move, speak, or even open my eyes for several minutes. So, in order, I prefer eating, then BJ, then 69.
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Feb 10 2006, 07:41 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
|
QUOTE(lickincrack @ Feb 10 2006, 02:46 AM) But sorry J-Wad, I've earned my "red wings". Nothing wrong with licking on the rag. Hell, when a woman's ragging and her crotch is extra sensitive, it's non-stop cumming. looks like you ave worn the Dolmio Grin! oh and J Wadd... love the attached pic! haha Attached image(s)
--------------------
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|