Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

11 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Topless Beaches, OK or not?

diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 02:51 PM
Post #121

Double D's

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 11:42 AM)
"but never completely without a swimsuit."
Sorry, but I don't recall saying that I have never been on a nude beach, or "never" completely wihout a swimsuit. The topic is "TOPLESS" beaches, so that's what I've concerned my comments with on this thread (read MY messages). The truth is that I HAVE been on clothing optional beaches (and been nude on them) on more than just a few occassions. So, the label "conservative" has absolutely NO validity here!
Again, I fail to see why bare boobs should be considered criminal. And, wish for the sake of American society that some of these old moral standards would begin to relax for everyone's benefit. Do you believe that if topless sunbathing were to become a normal everyday pastime in America that all the "tittie bars" would instantly go out of business? NO! They're there selling sexual arousal. Topless beaches are a non-sexual inviornment. [B]That's they way it is. I realize that sounds strange to most Americans, but it's the truth.
[/b]

It would be safe to say it is your truth though right??? Surely your opinion is not fact for every person and there will always be atypical people that do not fit the mold.

I can name at least 5 men I know right now that would go to a topless beach purely for sexual arrousal like a tittie bar.

Biggest reason being Probably cause it is not the norm or standard here. BUt regardless Opinions are not facts.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 15 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #122

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 02:42 PM)
"but never completely without a swimsuit."
Sorry, but I don't recall saying that I have never been on a nude beach, or "never" completely wihout a swimsuit. The topic is "TOPLESS" beaches, so that's what I've concerned my comments with on this thread (read MY messages). The truth is that I HAVE been on clothing optional beaches (and been nude on them) on more than just a few occassions. So, the label "conservative" has absolutely NO validity here!
Again, I fail to see why bare boobs should be considered criminal. And, wish for the sake of American society that some of these old moral standards would begin to relax for everyone's benefit. Do you believe that if topless sunbathing were to become a normal everyday pastime in America that all the "tittie bars" would instantly go out of business? NO! They're there selling sexual arousal. Topless beaches are a non-sexual inviornment. That's they way it is. I realize that sounds strange to most Americans, but it's the truth.

By the measure of this MB, I think you are pretty conservative. If you have ever been on a nude beach, I have yet to see any proof of it -- not that you are required to provide it, but it seems that your topless beach visits are well documented already.

Moreover, I've never seen you post anything other than a topless photo on the MB. Please correct me if that's not the case. However, if it's true, then by this MB's standards, you are probably THE most conservative one here. laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 15 2006, 06:16 PM
Post #123

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 06:14 PM)
By the measure of this MB, I think you are pretty conservative.  If you have ever been on a nude beach, I have yet to see any proof of it -- not that you are required to provide it, but it seems that your topless beach visits are well documented already.

Moreover, I've never seen you post anything other than a topless photo on the MB.  Please correct me if that's not the case.  However, if it's true, then by this MB's standards, you are probably THE most conservative one here.   laughing-smiley-014.gif

popc1.gif popc1.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 15 2006, 06:30 PM
Post #124

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 06:14 PM)
By the measure of this MB, I think you are pretty conservative.  If you have ever been on a nude beach, I have yet to see any proof of it -- not that you are required to provide it, but it seems that your topless beach visits are well documented already.

Moreover, I've never seen you post anything other than a topless photo on the MB.  Please correct me if that's not the case.  However, if it's true, then by this MB's standards, you are probably THE most conservative one here.   laughing-smiley-014.gif

GEEEEZE!!!
You're right! I am NOT required to post anything here. And providing "proof" to you about anything is also not a requirement. This is an informal forum and you can either take my word or not, I don't really care. Cheap ploys to get me to post more sensitive types of pics aren't going to work either. I've made my feelings rgarding posting more explicit pictures known. I don't do it, won't do it, and never will do it. I have nothing against the women wwho choose to. It's just not me. Sorry, I'm not laughing when I hear the word conservative and any reference to myself in the same sentence.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 15 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #125

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 03:14 PM)

I am pretty close to first:P
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 15 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #126

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

Like I said before I won't go to a beach unless I can go topless tongue.gif
Attached Image

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Isaac_Putin
post Apr 15 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #127

B Cup

Member No.: 13,864

QUOTE(Lynette @ Apr 15 2006, 06:30 PM)
GEEEEZE!!!
You're right! I am NOT required to post anything here. And providing "proof" to you about anything is also not a requirement. This is an informal forum and you can either take my word or not, I don't really care. Cheap ploys to get me to post more sensitive types of pics aren't going to work either. I've made my feelings rgarding posting more explicit pictures known. I don't do it, won't do it, and never will do it. I have nothing against the women wwho choose to. It's just not me.  Sorry, I'm not laughing when I hear the word conservative and any reference to myself in the same sentence.

Now, I'm not laughing. Maybe you're not politically conservative, Lynette, but you ARE conservative about displaying your body -- at least compared to the other women here. To deny it is to bend logic. I'm not trying to goad you into anything. Quite frankly, I could not care less. I'm just addressing reality. Someone who believes in the "full monty" could make the same arguments you make regarding topless beaches -- but about photos showing the full body -- front or back. That does NOT mean explicit. Just an entire body.

So, yes, you are conservative by THIS board's standards. I can't think of another poster who has actually showed less. And considering you only showed your face once, and not in a topless photo, it's not like you have compromised your identity.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 15 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #128

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 11:01 PM)
Now, I'm not laughing.  Maybe you're not politically conservative, Lynette, but you ARE conservative about displaying your body -- at least compared to the other women here.  To deny it is to bend logic.  I'm not trying to goad you into anything.  Quite frankly, I could not care less.  I'm just addressing reality.  Someone who believes in the "full monty" could make the same arguments you make regarding topless beaches -- but about photos showing the full body -- front or back.  That does NOT mean explicit.  Just an entire body.

So, yes, you are conservative by THIS board's standards.  I can't think of another poster who has actually showed less.  And considering you only showed your face once, and not in a topless photo, it's not like you have compromised your identity.

Isaac,
I respect your comments and views a lot but I think that you may be off line on this. I was just looking at lynnete's picks that she has posted on the front page and I think they are as "non" conservative as any other poster on this site.
You have to respect a woman whom chose's to post here not to show her face or perhaps more explicit shots of herself,and I am much grateful to Lynnete and the other girls for sharing their pics with us and am looking forward to seeing many more of hers and other gals hot shots.

just my ramblings but I think this thread maybe, or should be headed to the ...............
Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #129

Double D's

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 08:01 PM)
Now, I'm not laughing.  Maybe you're not politically conservative, Lynette, but you ARE conservative about displaying your body -- at least compared to the other women here.  To deny it is to bend logic.  I'm not trying to goad you into anything.  Quite frankly, I could not care less.  I'm just addressing reality.  Someone who believes in the "full monty" could make the same arguments you make regarding topless beaches -- but about photos showing the full body -- front or back.  That does NOT mean explicit.  Just an entire body.

So, yes, you are conservative by THIS board's standards.  I can't think of another poster who has actually showed less.  And considering you only showed your face once, and not in a topless photo, it's not like you have compromised your identity.

If it wasnt for the fact that I showed 2 kitty shots briefly I would agree with this assumption. But it is funny how different we think, Lynette has said it is not her thing to show kitty shots but to me it would me more **can't think of the word** whatever to show you sucking a guy off than a kitty shot. Just how I differ I suppose. THan again it could be I think sucking a guy is more intimate than my kitty and the kitty is second.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 16 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #130

D Cup

QUOTE(Isaac_Putin @ Apr 15 2006, 11:01 PM)

You have obviously NOT seen or looked at all the pictures I've posted here on these threads. If you had, you would have seen ones that I posted such as the one in the shower, or the one of me stretched across the bed (full body, naked, pubic hair and all). True, that particular one is not one that I'd normally post but I have a friend here that like it from another site, so I posted it here. I fail to see whay you consider me conservative... Just because I don't post close-ups of my naked pussy? If that's it, then I guess I am conservative.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 16 2006, 03:17 PM
Post #131

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Conservative? WTF? I think your pictures are fun and sexy. Besides, what in the world can possibly be accomplished by criticizing the pictures that the women here post for our enjoyment? I think there have been quite a few women who've stopped posting because they just get tired of the bullshit and negativity.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 05:00 PM
Post #132

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 16 2006, 12:17 PM)
Conservative? WTF? I think your pictures are fun and sexy. Besides, what in the world can possibly be accomplished by criticizing the pictures that the women here post for our enjoyment? I think there have been quite a few women who've stopped posting because they just get tired of the bullshit and negativity.

Sorry but this post had me busting up laughing since it came from you closeup. You make it MORE THAN OBVIOUS which woman you like and can go about it in a way to make others feel like they arent up to standards. I am sure you don't see this and I don't expect you to but the post you just made would fit the whole pot kettle thing.

Issac expressed an opinion, wasn't you who said people should not have to suck up and stuff and can express what they REALLY feel????

I don't see where he critisized her pics persay, he didn't say one bad thing about them, he simply felt for most the posters on this site she was more of a consertive poster why does that have to Offend and be a bad thing??? I am one of the more conservative posters and I would not be offended if someone felt I was. I post what I am comfortable with and because some of the posters here I choose to not even let my pics stay up anymore, if I had it my way I would make it so only select people can view my pics.

As far as the girls that left here or left allthough they still come back I don't recall seeing ONE post ever putting them down on these forums.

The old schoolers went and created a new board where it is private and they can select who is allowed to be there and who isn't and I know a few that went there.

P.S. as far as critisizing pics, it's a good thing this forum isn't my forum and ran by me because I would be calling bullshit left and right on some of these photos I see and the "stories" about them or the OBVIOUS photoshopping done on them. But I try to tell myself I should be glad that I am not as insecure as some to have to hide who I am or pretend I am something I am not.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 16 2006, 06:17 PM
Post #133

Double D's

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 16 2006, 05:00 PM)
Sorry but this post had me busting up laughing since it came from you closeup. You make it MORE THAN OBVIOUS which woman you like and can go about it in a way to make others feel like they arent up to standards. I am sure you don't see this and I don't expect you to but the post you just made would fit the whole pot kettle thing.
Issac expressed an opinion, wasn't you who said people should not have to suck up and stuff and can express what they REALLY feel????
I don't see where he critisized her pics persay, he didn't say one bad thing about them, he simply felt for most the posters on this site she was more of a consertive poster why does that have to Offend and be a bad thing??? I am one of the more conservative posters and I would not be offended if someone felt I was. I post what I am comfortable with and because some of the posters here I choose to not even let my pics stay up anymore, if I had it my way I would make it so only select people can view my pics.

As far as the girls that left here or left allthough they still come back I don't recall seeing ONE post ever putting them down on these forums.

The old schoolers went and created a new board where it is private and they can select who is allowed to be there and who isn't and I know a few that went there.

P.S. as far as critisizing pics, it's a good thing this forum isn't my forum and ran by me because I would be calling bullshit left and right on some of these photos I see and the "stories" about them or the OBVIOUS photoshopping done on them. But I try to tell myself I should be glad that I am not as insecure as some to have to hide who I am or pretend I am something I am not.

I've got 2191 posts, show me one post where I was critical of a picture a woman posted. Just one. If Issac thinks that Lynette is conservative, it just shows that he has a different definition of conservative that 99 per cent of the population. Even by the standards of RMM, she isn't conservative. Issac says he can't remember anyone else who was more conservative, but I certainly can. Imagone's girl, for one. As far as members who've left, remember Clincar, Hot Mama, Amber 1985, and I can name at least a dozen more who left because of the negative criticism.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 07:31 PM
Post #134

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 16 2006, 03:17 PM)
I've got 2191 posts, show me one post where I was critical of a picture a woman posted. Just one. If Issac thinks that Lynette is conservative, it just shows that he has a different definition of conservative that 99 per cent of the population. Even by the standards of RMM, she isn't conservative. Issac says he can't remember anyone else who was more conservative, but I certainly can. Imagone's girl, for one. As far as members who've left, remember Clincar, Hot Mama, Amber 1985, and I can name at least a dozen more who left because of the negative criticism.

Show me where Issac was critical of Lynett's picture. Calling her conservative is critical??? hmmm as a woman I don't think so. Like I said it was the way you have made certain posts they have COME OFF that way I also said I don't expect you to see it but I will say I surely try to avoid sharing any pics when you are here.

Issac wasn't here when Imagonsgirl was here, so I would bet he was talking about people while HE HAS BEEN HERE.

I also spoke of negativity towards the girls posts ON THESE FORUMS, not from the Rating page. If we all left from criticism from the rating page none of us would be here, some of the hottest girls I have seen here get nasty PM's talking down to them from there pics on the ratings page. But as far as this FORUM goes I haven't seen a lot of criticism or negativity on the girls posts. But there are certain posters here, like you that I FEEL go about wording things to make others feel as if they aren't good enough to be posting pics. You don't see it I am sure you never well I know for a fact of a few woman that have seen what I am talking about but I am not gonna waist my time to go through each one of your posts to point every instance out to you. You come to accept some get it and they don't and I think if I posted every post I was talking about of yours you wouldn't get it.

No skin off my back I don't imitadate easy and I always speak my mind so it isn't anything that is gonna make me leave my skin is pretty thick.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Apr 16 2006, 07:49 PM
Post #135

D Cup

I whole-heartedly agree. It's very difficult to hold your tongue on this site. There really seems to be more venom, and folks who are quick to judge and police here than on other sites of this nature. I didn't see any negative remarks regarding any of the pictures I've posted here either. But, the comments did intimate that they were not as liberal as some. My feeling is that 90% of the pics on this site are of boobs only. Why should mine be any different. Just because I started a thread on topless beaches? Then some guy wants me to provide pictographic proof that I've been nude on a clothing optional beach? I don't thing that's fair, and it just smells like another pervert trying to get women to display more raunchy kinds of pictures of herself. Anyone here who has visited the dicussion board at ratemyrack in the past three years can read my 179 page thread and see why I still have standards when it comes to posting semi-nude photos of myself. I think I'm done with this discussion now.
+Quote Post
natalie
post Apr 16 2006, 08:53 PM
Post #136

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

This to me is a worse slap in the face then if someone I hadn't come to know somewhat left a nasty remark on either the board or in the threads. I sort-of sympathize with why but I still think it's rude and a little hurtful. oh well at least things here are still fun! 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 16 2006, 10:06 PM
Post #137

Double D's

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 16 2006, 07:31 PM)
Show me where Issac was critical of Lynett's picture. Calling her conservative is critical??? hmmm as a woman I don't think so. Like I said it was the way you have made certain posts they have COME OFF that way I also said I don't expect you to see it but I will say I surely try to avoid sharing any pics when you are here.
Issac wasn't here when Imagonsgirl was here, so I would bet he was talking about people while HE HAS BEEN HERE.

I also spoke of negativity towards the girls posts ON THESE FORUMS, not from the Rating page. If we all left from criticism from the rating page none of us would be here, some of the hottest girls I have seen here get nasty PM's talking down to them from there pics on the ratings page. But as far as this FORUM goes I haven't seen a lot of criticism or negativity on the girls posts. But there are certain posters here, like you that I FEEL go about wording things to make others feel as if they aren't good enough to be posting pics. You don't see it I am sure you never well I know for a fact of a few woman that have seen what I am talking about but I am not gonna waist my time to go through each one of your posts to point every instance out to you. You come to accept some get it and they don't and I think if I posted every post I was talking about of yours you wouldn't get it.

No skin off my back I don't imitadate easy and I always speak my mind so it isn't anything that is gonna make me leave my skin is pretty thick.

Exactly as I predicted: Not one example. I rest my case.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 16 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #138

D Cup
Group Icon

This is the first I have heard of a so called secret society ph34r.gif made up of 'old school' rmm members, kinda of funny, If there is such a thing good riddance to them if they are too good for the rest of us... they will be back, who could stay away from such a great site..I have checked alot of "boobie" sites and by far I think this is the best.
What makes it such such a good site are the great women who post their picks here. For anyone to call some girls posts too conservative is fucking insane. I for one am thankful just to be able to interact in the forums with the gals/guy's and enjoy the hot pic's(gals pics only of course)that they post whether they show tits, (enhanced or real) beaver, or their faces, and I certainly respect the wishes of any lady who does not want their faces or identity shown or known.
Peace be with you drinkup.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #139

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 16 2006, 07:06 PM)
Exactly as I predicted: Not one example. I rest my case.

LMAO you had a case???

Like I said you were not right out negative, you didn't say YOUR UGLY. It was the WAY you said things. For example there was a time you said something to the sort of "the girls should take tips from you" or something, I am not gonna waste my night reading over 90 pages of posts to find the exact ones, even if I did you wouldn't get it. Your the type of person that wouldn't as you have displayed. Where was Issac critical of Lynett's picture?? CAuse he said she was conservative.

PLEASE!!!! He could have been like you i suppose and worded it more like, "lynette if you want to be a hot girl show us the kitty like the hot girls do" that would be more of YOUR way of not being negative.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 16 2006, 10:33 PM
Post #140

Double D's

This is like shooting fish in a barrel. First, you're right, I would never say to anyone YOUR UGLY. I'd use the proper word "You're" Secondly, I've always complimented the women who post their pictures here and on the ratings page. If you read negativity in those posts, than it's just you who does, because I haven't heard anyone else say one word about me being negative. Third, lighten up! This is a site for boobs, everything else is just filler between the pictures. As fas as not posting any pictures of yourself when I'm on, so be it. I don't think this site is divided by old school/new school. The new "Members Only" forum was started at the request of women who wanted more control over who had access to the pictures they posted.
+Quote Post
lipsalve
post Apr 16 2006, 10:45 PM
Post #141

B Cup

Member No.: 11,828

i come back to topless,in france its ok ,in us not,its why website like here exist maybe,
i like it hehe
kisss to everybody,yes for u too ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 10:48 PM
Post #142

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 16 2006, 07:33 PM)
This is like shooting fish in a barrel. First, you're right, I would never say to anyone YOUR UGLY. I'd use the proper word "You're"  Secondly, I've always complimented the women who post their pictures here and on the ratings page. If you read negativity in those posts, than it's just you who does, because I haven't heard anyone else say one word about me being negative. Third, lighten up! This is a site for boobs, everything else is just filler between the pictures. As fas as not posting any pictures of yourself when I'm on, so be it. I don't think this site is divided by old school/new school. The new "Members Only" forum was started at the request of  women who wanted more control over who had access to the pictures they posted.

First, If this is gonna become a Grammar contest you might want to go back and double check ALL of your posts before correcting others.
Second, it isn't just ME because I have discussed this with other woman here, just because I have the balls big enough to lay it out there or I don't care if people think less of me doesn't mean others don't feel the same way.

Third, You have your favorites here and you make it CLEAR what standards all woman should be in your eyes.

Forth, it is not for you to tell me to lighten up, you do not know me or my mood or how seriously I take anything so do not act like my father and tell me how to act.

Fifth, Yes this is a site for boobs I contribute to this site a lot these forums exsist mainly from the chatting that keeps it alive and if I want to chat or express my views I will continue to do so whether or not you feel I should or not.

Sixth, the members area that was requested by ME and pushed by ME to make it happen allthough you were against it the members area has nothing to do with what is being talked about now.

No one said this site was divided by OldSchoolers or New schoolers it was said most of the Old school posters went to another private board. Most of the oldschooler's were invited but not ALL which is probably why you have no idea what Nat was talking about. A few woman left to go there as well not because people were negative to there posts here.

I myself have thought of doing the same so I could control who I LET see my pictures and who could and could not post there but I decided against it I am not gonna let a few assholes from this site run me off.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 16 2006, 10:49 PM
Post #143

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(lipsalve @ Apr 16 2006, 10:45 PM)
i come back to topless,in france its ok ,in us not,its why website like here exist maybe,
i like it hehe
kisss to everybody,yes for u too ph34r.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif what he ..said, ..I think coz.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
closeup
post Apr 16 2006, 10:51 PM
Post #144

Double D's

What happened to "third"?
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 10:55 PM
Post #145

Double D's

QUOTE(closeup @ Apr 16 2006, 07:51 PM)
What happened to "third"?

I fixed it after I reread my post!! IS that all you got?? Is to point out Grammar and Spelling Errors?? Typical.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 16 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #146

D Cup
Group Icon

Closeup --Damned if ya do... damned if you don't
Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 16 2006, 10:58 PM
Post #147

D Cup
Group Icon

now that's just funny... I don't care who you are

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #148

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 16 2006, 07:58 PM)
now that's just funny... I don't care who you are

user posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Apr 16 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #149

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(diane26 @ Apr 16 2006, 11:02 PM)
user posted image

love-smiley-077.gif and one love-smiley-077.gif for luck

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
diane26
post Apr 16 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #150

Double D's

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Apr 16 2006, 08:04 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif and one love-smiley-077.gif  for luck

user posted image

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif J/k well not all boys!
+Quote Post

11 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th September 2024 - 06:51 AM