Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Fantasies, Anyone?, Share your dirtiest desires here...
bobtheslob |
Jan 9 2018, 06:21 AM
|
B Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 41,758
|
QUOTE(Pretty Shirt @ Jan 8 2018, 06:25 PM) We could have loads of cum covered fun!!!! I would want cum overflowing from my mouth...dripping everywhere... I am now fantasizing about rubbing my c0ck around on your cum covered Melons and cum covered face before sliding it into your cum filled mouth before adding my own cum!
|
|
|
|
Pretty Shirt |
Jan 9 2018, 10:38 AM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 42,426
Bra size (for females only): D
|
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 9 2018, 10:24 AM) Been thinking of this one for a couple months now. This would be one of the hottest movie shoots recorded with subscribe hits world-wide I would say, in the mega-millions. Under the category of "Lucky Guy", myself and the following classically trained actresses: Elsa Jean Kennedy Kressler Piper Perri Odette Delacroix Maddy Rose Chloe Foster Naomi Wood Elaine Raye Skylar Green Alexa Grace Video recorded in 4KHD, myself and the ladies thrown into a setting where every pu$$y ends up dripping in cum. Highly detailed scenes where I partake of their sexy, delicious bodies one by one, some at the same time and down the line. It is a gorgeous banquet of eye candy of some of the most highly rated actresses getting stretched out in various positions by my meat stick and each girl finished with a pu$$y prize of cream in the pie. ________________________ "I love unrealistic dreams, because realistic dreams make society mediocre" That sounds incredibly devilish and sexy. I’d like to see that!!!
|
|
|
|
Pretty Shirt |
Jan 9 2018, 10:48 AM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
Pretty Shirt |
Jan 9 2018, 12:34 PM
|
C Cup
|
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 9 2018, 12:26 PM) What I love most about Lucy Latex, is her gorgeous bust-to-waist ratio on her petite body. She is total fuk candy. Her body - filed under, "What makes you cum hard?" . Yes, she is. Incredible...and the way she looks with a huge dick in her mouth...omg
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|