Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

63 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Lynette, stunning lady with a beautiful body

foghorn
post Oct 27 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #781

D Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,095

QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 26 2006, 12:32 AM)
Man, I'm feeling a little discouraged. The thought of having it re-touched from time to time doesn't necessaily bother me, but there seems to be a very wide variety of opinions. And as for "Oh come on, there's got to be something better"... it's what I like. I'm sure there are people whoonly like a small percentage of tattoo designs they see. My feeling is that the design itself has to have meaning to the wearer or else... why do it at all? I'm not really concerned about what other people think of the mermaid. It's a picture of my mom. She passed away while diving in the south pacific when I was little. I DO want to thank all of you for taking the time to answer my question. I'm still not sure wheather to do it or not. The smallest it could be and still maintain good detail is about 7"X5". I've been told that all the shading will really hurt.

if you're going to do it...i'm partial to "pettles" or "the princess" but not sure what the significance of "the princess" is. and why not put it somewhere you can see it (ie hip) and not make it the fantasy target of all of us guys.

--------------------
user posted imagechickieuser posted imagejd
user posted imagejuicyMelonsuser posted imagebouncy user posted imagefellatio
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 28 2006, 02:41 AM
Post #782

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 26 2006, 12:49 PM)
completely depends on the girl for me.
on many, even small tattoos look trashy, but on the right girl, even a tattoo on the shoulder or across the back can look sexy as hell. I guess bigger tattoos look better on "suicide girl" type women, but a lot of them are too freaky for my tastes, but in that ballpark.

At this one restaurant I used to frequent there was this funky girl who used to waitress there. She had a great rack and was really cool and personable. Anyway, sometimes her shirt rode up a bit and I saw a tattoo peaking out from around her hip. It seemed it was part of a bigger tattoo that wound around her body somehow. I wanted to get a better look at it so bad. Then during the winter when the place was closed for a bit she got a new job and I never saw her again. I would have tried to hook up with her if I wasn't married. But in reality, I probably had no shot anyway. What was the topic again?  coz.gif

Yeah I am much the same...

I have seen women with many tattoos and though "How fucking sexy is she" and then others with one tiny tatt and been turned right off

I would have asked to see the whole thing grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Oct 28 2006, 10:06 AM
Post #783

Melon Master

Member No.: 14,606

My s/o is conteplating getting a tat above her ass , A tramp tag as the artist called it , its really hard to pick out the right tat , not to big , not to small , its kinda neat to look at them all though , I dont think she will folow thru with it but we shall see ...
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Oct 28 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #784

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen. I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Oct 28 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #785

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Oct 28 2006, 01:08 PM)
i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen.  I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.

Hott has lovely tats...along with her other fine assets ! ! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Oct 29 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #786

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

i have a few tattoos..... some you all have seen some you may not have.... ok forget is said some you haven't seen.  I've been naked on this site, maybe you just weren't looking for them.

an example of female tattoos done right!!!

Do u think I should get some ink hott???

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Oct 30 2006, 01:31 PM
Post #787

C Cup

Member No.: 3,722

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Oct 26 2006, 01:58 PM)
I am sorry for the comment above , just remember if its on your lowere back , you wont be the one looking at it ...  yes its on you , but the people looking at it will be the people behind ya , I surely would not put a picture of my dear mother above my ass  ,  I mean it sometimes smells back there ,  Id put it  on my chest or arm , or even my upper back  ....  Just my  2 cents worth  ... good luck  , Ive got the barb wire on the  upper arm  it was a football thing  , I probably wouldnt do it again  ...  Kinda hard to explain when ya go into a multi million dollar corporate mtg and ya take your suit coat off and you have on short sleeves  and theres a tatoo ...  best of luck

Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat? One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar. At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.

Also, I have a nice tribal tattoo on my bicep and work for a billion dollar company and they don't get to see it unless I want them too.........even when I wear a short sleeve shirt. And actually those that have seen my tattoo.....like it and have made positive comments on it. There was just an article in the paper how the younger generation is being accepted into the work place with their tattoos and piercings, saying it was different than when we got our tattoos, etc.

2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Oct 30 2006, 01:33 PM
Post #788

C Cup

I might have noticed your tattoos, but I am more interested in seeing your beautiful naked body!!!!!! HOTT Damn!!!!

2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-085.gif
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Oct 30 2006, 04:18 PM
Post #789

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 30 2006, 11:31 AM)
Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat?  One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar.  At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.
2thumbs.gif

I just cover all my bases and wear oe of these:

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
fellatiofiend18
post Nov 1 2006, 01:43 AM
Post #790

C Cup

Member No.: 13,258

leave it to you, fucking moron.... hahahahaha ok i did laugh my ass off tho

--------------------
<3Cortney
+Quote Post
evade20
post Nov 1 2006, 03:01 AM
Post #791

Melon Master

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Oct 30 2006, 04:18 PM)
I just cover all my bases and wear oe of these:

Personally I want one with a rose, gay.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 1 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #792

Melon Master

QUOTE(Boobluver2 @ Oct 30 2006, 01:31 PM)
Isn't it kind of hard to explain why you are wearing a 'short sleeved' shirt under a suit coat?  One is supposed to wear long sleeve shirts under them unless it is a 'business casual' atmosphere and the shirt under the 'suit coat' is silk or something similar.  At least that is what I've always read in GQ, Playboy, etc.

Also, I have a nice tribal tattoo on my bicep and work for a billion dollar company and they don't get to see it unless I want them too.........even when I wear a short sleeve shirt.  And actually those that have seen my tattoo.....like it and have made positive comments on it.  There was just an article in the paper how the younger generation is being accepted into the work place with their tattoos and piercings, saying it was different than when we got our tattoos, etc.

2thumbs.gif

I hate long sleeves , so I always wear short sleeves , it just my nature , I always notice in the board rooms they keep it hot so I always end up taking my coat off while the old geisurs sweat and complain , but not me ... its kinda funny when a old guy shows ya his tatoo and he has his girl friends name between his fingers , or on his back .. But hey your right it isnt proper attire to wear short sleeves , but I always buck the trend ... food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Boobluver2
post Nov 1 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #793

C Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 1 2006, 07:37 AM)
I hate long sleeves  , so I always  wear short sleeves , it just my nature  ,  I always notice in the board rooms they keep it hot  so I always end up taking my coat  off while the old geisurs  sweat and complain  , but not me ...   its kinda funny when a old guy shows ya his tatoo  and he has his girl friends name between his fingers  ,  or on his back   ..  But hey your right it isnt proper attire to wear  short sleeves , but I always buck the trend  ...  food-smiley-004.gif

And I am all for bucking trends!!!! Tattoos in board rooms are always great conversation pieces!! Besides, it is fun to 'go against the grain' when one can!!!

And why is it that they crank the temp in the board rooms, I've noticed that before and asked why, but have never gotten any answers!!

Now lets get back to seeing pictures of that beautiful Lynette!!!!

food-smiley-004.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Nov 12 2006, 12:40 AM
Post #794

D Cup

Member No.: 13,700

[B][COLOR=purple]Hey... I want to thank you guys for all the great feedback. I've decided to go ahead and go for it. It's something I really feel strongly about. I just hope it's not going to hurt as much as I think it will.
+Quote Post
Mr_Trent
post Nov 12 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #795

B Cup

Member No.: 16,605

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 11 2006, 09:40 PM)
[B][COLOR=purple]Hey... I want to thank you guys for all the great feedback. I've decided to go ahead and go for it. It's something I really feel strongly about. I just hope it's not going to hurt as much as I think it will.

I will provide one warning about it... Came from a friend of mine.

Her attitude before: "I'm soooo gettin inked babyyyy biggrin.gif:D"
After: "Worst pain in my life what was I thinking".

That's about it though... if you want it fly at 'er tongue.gif

If you do, I hope it's something meaningful and not "one of the 10 out of the design book".

by that I just mean the generic ones you see pretty frequently now while this tat fad is on.
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 12 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #796

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 12 2006, 12:40 AM)

my S/O is getting on her lower baack this week , I been reading allot about it and they say its more time consuming then painful , they say go with a full stomach cause you will be exhausted when its done specially if it has allot of detail .. good luck
+Quote Post
closeup
post Nov 12 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #797

Double D's

Member No.: 9,341

Get the RateMyMelon Logo done on your ass. That's something nobody's seen before. dry.gif
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Nov 17 2006, 01:29 AM
Post #798

D Cup

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Nov 12 2006, 09:09 AM)
my S/O  is getting on her lower baack this week  ,  I been reading  allot  about it and they say its  more time consuming  then painful , they say go with a full stomach cause you will be exhausted when its done specially if it has allot of detail .. good luck

What's she getting put on it? Something personal?
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Nov 17 2006, 07:14 AM
Post #799

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

cool deal. would like to see what the final product looks like when it's done.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Nov 24 2006, 02:55 AM
Post #800

D Cup

Vampirella Lyn
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Nov 24 2006, 08:19 AM
Post #801

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 17 2006, 01:29 AM)
What's she getting put on it? Something personal?

it apears her birthstone in like a necklace format , not completely sure she wants it to be a surprise 2thumbs.gif
+Quote Post
LikesThemAll
post Nov 26 2006, 08:15 AM
Post #802

C Cup

Member No.: 12,828

QUOTE(Lynette @ Nov 24 2006, 02:55 AM)
Vampirella Lyn

All the drawings look great and will probably look fantastic on you. about how large do you want this to be as a tattoo?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Nov 27 2006, 12:17 AM
Post #803

D Cup

[B][COLOR=purple]Not this one. It's the mermaid painting that I'm getting on my lower back.
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Dec 17 2006, 11:34 PM
Post #804

D Cup

Gonna be away for awhile ver the Holidays and wanted to say aerry Xmas to you all. Sooooo, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a great one.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Dec 18 2006, 09:31 PM
Post #805

Melon Master

QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 17 2006, 11:34 PM)
Gonna be away for awhile ver the Holidays and wanted to say aerry Xmas to you all. Sooooo, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you all have a great one.

I do hope your not the one doing the driving.... laughing-smiley-014.gif alc.gif

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Dec 19 2006, 12:18 AM
Post #806

D Cup

merry christmas to you lynette. have fun and be safe.

--------------------
+Quote Post
ddd35
post Dec 19 2006, 02:58 PM
Post #807

Melon Master

Lynette hope you have a great holiday season and just curious if you ever got the tat ?
+Quote Post
Lynette
post Jan 20 2007, 11:38 PM
Post #808

D Cup

11.gif
+Quote Post
cycleguy
post Jan 20 2007, 11:43 PM
Post #809

A Cup

Member No.: 19,232

Wow, your tits look great in that pic! I just don't know what else to say.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
foghorn
post Jan 22 2007, 12:18 AM
Post #810

D Cup

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 20 2007, 11:38 PM)
Ugly webcam pic, but one of you wanted me to post it.

you may not like the pic...but i love the body

--------------------
+Quote Post

63 Pages « < 25 26 27 28 29 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2024 - 05:05 PM