Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Queef A.k.a. Pussy Fart, Funny? Embarrassing? would do you think?

Bobaloo
post Mar 17 2006, 11:25 PM
Post #31

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,695

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 11:18 PM)
Yup! haha, thats me.... im the white guy! tongue.gif

officially one of the worst movies ever made haha

Couldn't get through the trailer myself. You could tell it would be a horrible film just from that alone.

I was just trying to break some of the tension around here, that's all.

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
Glad you're back; love your front
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:26 PM
Post #32

Double D's

Member No.: 12,556

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 08:25 PM)
Couldn't get through the trailer myself.  You could tell it would be a horrible film just from that alone.

I was just trying to break some of the tension around here, that's all.

ANother one the kids have but I havent seen nah.gif
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 17 2006, 11:27 PM
Post #33

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 11:18 PM)
I have a Fiancee who I love deeply and this place is all about a laugh and a good time 4 me

Let's hear it for guys who are engaged but still can have a good time here. grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Don't get all sensitive. That's what my wife does when she wants me to go out with my friends and drink beer.
I'm Whoring for votes. Click here to vote Bobaloo!!! <----- That trick didn't work :(
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 17 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #34

D Cup
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 14,012

How about them pussy farts?......Eh!

--------------------
*100% of the shots you don't take don't go in.
Wayne Gretzky.

*Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

*Egos are like dicks.
All men have one, but mine's bigger.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 17 2006, 11:38 PM
Post #35

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 17 2006, 11:31 PM)

Round 2. Ding, ding

--------------------
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 17 2006, 11:40 PM
Post #36

Double D's

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 08:38 PM)
Round 2.  Ding, ding

ph34r.gif
+Quote Post
mountainlust
post Mar 17 2006, 11:55 PM
Post #37

B Cup

Member No.: 10,962

The US and it's economy has been good to my family. However, I do not agree with the current political situation here and have wondered several times what life would be like if I skipped to a country with a more amicable foreign policy. I guess this kind of situaion is inevitable with a country so large and wealthy as the US...it happened to the Roman Empire...i have a feeling that it will happen to the US one day...

Who knew pussy farts would turn politicial?!

--------------------
"I love boobs."
- Understatement of the year (all of them)
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 18 2006, 12:51 AM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 17 2006, 11:27 PM)
Let's hear it for guys who are engaged but still can have a good time here. grinning-smiley-003.gif

haha thanks mate!

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 17 2006, 11:31 PM)

Buck.... lucky I know you are fucking with me! haha

You see wadd how people can have a joke and call me mate with mutual respect?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 18 2006, 12:53 AM
Post #39

C Cup

Member No.: 12,859

I am willing to admit that it is a stupid topic. Sometimes they work and sometimes they dont. You want to come to a thread I start and instead of it being forgotten in 5 minutes because nobody likes it, all of a sudden everyone is posting how "fucking stupid"it is, turning it personal in this thread and their own. I believe someone even spoke disrespectful of my fiance in this thread. I've been here since January. I try to be respectful to the ladies, even if I dislike someone I don't leave nasty remarks in ratings and I don't pester the ladies. If someone is going to call me out I will step up, it has nothing to do with what country I come from its about being a man. I don't open my mouth unless I'm willing to knock on your front door tomorrow and have a chat with you. You wanna pay me a visit and chat with me, P.M. me and I'll meet you somewhere.A dislike of a thread went from "this is fucking stupid" to a threat. IMHO this is really stupid pushing me to the next level over bullshit. I am not going to hang around a place where I am not wanted. just stop responding with more digs at me and I will disapear.You want to keep posting this thread stinks go right ahead .You want to attack me thats a different story.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 18 2006, 12:59 AM
Post #40

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 09:51 PM)
haha thanks mate!
Buck.... lucky I know you are fucking with me! haha

You see wadd how people can have a joke and call me mate with mutual respect?

I knew I should have said it, I havent made you bang your head into the wall lately.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Mar 18 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #41

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 03:40 AM)
luv2cubounce's high heels thread has a new contendor for worst ever thread.... this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!

Wadd,

My friend I am sure that you don't know if you are coming or going. Read the above quote! I originally called this thread stupid and sick and that is all. I only started attacking back once you got your back up. I made it personal after you attacked my nation and went on with your dribble.

I never once spoke ill of your fiancee, I didn't even know you had one.

Am i really going to travel to the states to have a chat with you over a thread? Get serious.

I am not trying to rally people against you. I only was calling it how I saw it, and then sticking up for myself and my nation once you started your slander. If you want to go.... then go, I dont care. If you want to stay, do so.... again I do not care. One thing though if you do stay prepare to hear comments that differ from yours and prepare to have people stick up for themselves

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 18 2006, 01:06 AM
Post #42

Double D's

Ok I am gonna reply to this part of your post Johnny cause I have went rounds with you about this and it is the reason you and I no longer speak

" I believe someone even spoke disrespectful of my fiance in this thread"

If you notice most of this board centers around pics and smartass wit. It is what makes this board fun for most of us here. we like to burn eachother in a fun way and make smartass remarks and we dish it out and we take it.

I tried this with you cause I sensed you saw that is what I was like and I got my ass reamed by you about how wrong I was when I sat here and welcomed you to the board and chatted with you and tried to get you to open up more adn stuff since I was a newbie as well you were totally nice to me than ban went physco on me cause of a post where I was fucking joking around in Imagonsgirl thread. In fact I think it was liek the third time you had went ape shit on me for something like that.

If you look around the board and see that it is filled with pics of tits and they offend you than obviously this isnt the place for you and if you come here and see there is this sort of unwritten burn rule arouind here and all in good fun and it isnt your thing than again why bother??

As far as being a man and not about the country you made it very much about the country and for people like me its disgusting. I love to learn about other places and cultures and stuff and it is embarrasing to have someone bash other countries **this isnt the first time** because they think our country is the great and powerful america that outranks any other country. I mean come one United states has been established how many years comparred to the rest of the world?? There is nothing that makes us better than other free countries.
+Quote Post
Bobaloo
post Mar 18 2006, 02:04 AM
Post #43

--o00o--O(_)O--o00o--

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 18 2006, 01:06 AM)
Ok I am gonna reply to this part of your post Johnny cause I have went rounds with you about this and it is the reason you and I no longer speak

Round 3. ding, ding popc1.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
latinlover
post Mar 18 2006, 11:09 AM
Post #44

B Cup

Member No.: 4,400

QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Mar 18 2006, 02:04 AM)
Round 3.  ding, ding popc1.gif

I've been reading this thread and I have to say that somepeople went to far in their comments. Johnny,we don't know eachother but I have to say that in my eyes you did start it. Now with that said let's get back to why all of us come here to begin with....melons!!! and to talk with people that we would never meet.
I have one more thing to say...Diane how about you put one of your great pics on this thread? 08.gif
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 18 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #45

Double D's

QUOTE(latinlover @ Mar 18 2006, 08:09 AM)
I've been reading this thread and I have to say that somepeople went to far in their comments. Johnny,we don't know eachother but I have to say that in my eyes you did start it. Now with that said let's get back to why all of us come here to begin with....melons!!! and to talk with people that we would never meet.
I have one more thing to say...Diane how about you put one of your great pics on this thread? 08.gif

Ok Ok if you insist
+Quote Post
natalie
post Mar 18 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #46

D Cup

Member No.: 13,587

Ok I know I'm a newbie here so this could be playing with fire but here it goes.

1) No one here has to earn anyone else respect

2) Anyone can see the topic is about pussy farts so if you think it's dumb ignore it

3) Threatning to beat someone us is idiotic.

4)Saying I'm fighting fire with fire is the same thing as saying "well he started it." What, are we in high school?

5) To say this thread is sick, disgusting and FUCKING stupid comes accross as being a jerk not just expressing your oppinion.

6) pussy farts are an occasional, embarassing, annoying part of sex. At least they don't smell. grinning-smiley-003.gif
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Mar 18 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #47

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

I am American and I want to kick someones ass and right now dammitt!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
+Quote Post
allmebaby
post Mar 18 2006, 11:02 PM
Post #48

D Cup

Member No.: 8,431

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Mar 18 2006, 09:02 PM)
I am American and I want to kick someones ass and right now dammitt!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-017.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I was laughing and had a pussy fart!! confused-smiley-013.gif
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 18 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #49

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Mar 18 2006, 11:02 PM)
I was laughing and had a pussy fart!! unsure.gif

I heard it, too! It was as loud as the "New Madrid Earthquake of 1812. " (put that into Google) WOW! Allme, You 'da woman! 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif love-smiley-077.gif

This post has been edited by evade20: Mar 19 2006, 01:17 PM

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 12:41 AM
Post #50

Double D's

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 17 2006, 08:06 PM)
I am surprised he didn't tease my pet Kangaroo or the Crocodile that swims in the pool next door!

Which one is yours Bondi, nah.gif I hope I made you laugh at least. In my search on Australia I saw this and thought of your comment.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 19 2006, 06:09 AM
Post #51

Melon Master

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 19 2006, 12:41 AM)
Which one is yours Bondi,  nah.gif I hope I made you laugh at least. In my search on Australia I saw this and thought of your comment.

Diane,

Have you been playing with Bondi's wallabee. blink.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Note: This thread (which as Bondi originally said, "this is not only sick and disgusting but it is fucking stupid!") has gone from being all that to totally absurd and rediculous. I'm still listenning to the after shocks of Allme's pussy fart! laughing-smiley-017.gif (Love you, Allme! love-smiley-077.gif )

Yes, Bondi, I know that a wallabee is not a kangaroo. blink.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 19 2006, 09:53 AM
Post #52

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(allmebaby @ Mar 18 2006, 11:02 PM)
I was laughing and had a pussy fart!! unsure.gif

Dammmm.. girl .. good one laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 19 2006, 04:09 PM
Post #53

C Cup

O.K. Diana,since you want to bring up the past and have opened up the past to the forum I'd like to correct you on one point since your first sentence was enough for me.To let the forum know why I DON"T TALK TO YOU is because your a snotty,angry woman.I was a gentlemen towards you and when you persisted in answering me with sarcastic remarks and treating me like a mutt. I told you to leave me alone.You told me this was your personality and I told you that the only woman I was going to let get away with that shit was the lady I was marrying.I treat people the way I expect to be treated and you couldnt handle this and thats why you went bye-bye.Please don't make like it was a mutual thing because you and I know thats not true.I can't believe how I told you guys I would never post again,all you had to do was leave it alone but you couldnt even do that because you are an angry woman.I tried never to post in your threads and kept my distance.Even though you are a mean person I never had a bad word to say to you and never left any negative comments.I think everyone can see who the better person is.I never mentioned to anyone anything that went on because it was between you and I but you opened the can of worms not me.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #54

Double D's

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 19 2006, 01:09 PM)
O.K. Diana,since you want to bring up the past and have opened up the past to the forum I'd like to correct you on one point since your first sentence was enough for me.To let the forum know why I DON"T TALK TO YOU is because your a snotty,angry woman.I was a gentlemen towards you and when you persisted in answering me with sarcastic remarks and treating me like a mutt. I told you to leave me alone.You told me this was your personality and I told you that the only woman I was going to let get away with that shit was the lady I was marrying.I treat people the way I expect to be treated and you couldnt handle this and thats why you went bye-bye.Please don't make like it was a mutual thing because you and I know thats not true.I can't believe how I told you guys I would never post again,all you had to do was leave it alone but you couldnt even do that because you are an angry woman.I tried never to post in your threads and kept my distance.Even though you are a mean person I never had a bad word to say to you and never left any negative comments.I think everyone can see who the better person is.I never mentioned to anyone anything that went on because it was between you and I but you opened the can of worms not me.

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif Wow you are pretty delusional there Johnny but hey whatever helps you sleep at night.

I got to admit though I found your "uptake" on things pretty funny gave me a good laugh. You should look into wiritng short non fiction stories.

You got me pegged dead on buddy BRAVO!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

I will give you a C+ for the mild effort but not higher for the predictibility of your post.
+Quote Post
johnny wadd
post Mar 19 2006, 04:32 PM
Post #55

C Cup

I feel sorry for some dopey kid living in some grass hut in the middle of nowhere. He has a very dull life, maybe only friends are the kangaroos that he boxes with. You seem to think you have some sort of authority here. I guess you feel important for once in your life.you wrote "this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!" Pal again who the fuck asked your opinion? Your dopey brown nosing threads are kind of lame but I never go to them and post your threads are repetitive and stupid.(like you enjoy doing to others) You seem to think you run this place which is pretty funny. I thought your threat to make this place a desert was pretty funny. Who are you King melons? I couldn't care less about where you live, what rubber doll you call a fiance all I care about is you trying to be a tough guy with me. You seem to be a liberal a hole but you were quick to threaten me. You need to grow up, leave you hut and talk to real people, maybe threaten some guy face to face and get your ass kicked. I think this would be a wake up call for you. Like I told the other rocket scientist all you have to do is let it be and I'm gone. Keep being a smartass and I'll stick around.

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 04:40 PM
Post #56

Double D's

QUOTE(johnny wadd @ Mar 19 2006, 01:32 PM)
I feel sorry for some dopey kid living in some grass hut in the middle of nowhere. He has a very dull life, maybe only friends are the kangaroos that he boxes with. You seem to think you have some sort of authority here. I guess you feel important for once in your life.you wrote "this is not only sick and sigusting but it is fucking stupid!" Pal again who the fuck asked your opinion? Your dopey brown nosing threads are kind of lame but I never go to them and post your threads are repetitive and stupid.(like you enjoy doing to others) You seem to think you run this place which is pretty funny. I thought your threat to make this place a desert was pretty funny. Who are you King melons? I couldn't care less about where you live, what rubber doll you call a fiance all I care about is you trying to be a tough guy with me. You seem to be a liberal a hole but you were quick to threaten me. You need to grow up, leave you hut and talk to real people, maybe threaten some guy face to face and get your ass kicked. I think this would be a wake up call for you. Like I told the other rocket scientist all you have to do is let it be and I'm gone. Keep being a smartass and I'll stick around.

smilio00.gif smilio00.gif smilio00.gif jerkit.gif jerkit.gif jerkit.gif

P.S. Paragraphs are your friends it makes your jibberish easy to read.

Regarding part in bold, don't hate don't hate not all of us can live off of disability.
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 19 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #57

D Cup
Group Icon

Send in the forces and end this once and for all popc1.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post
evade20
post Mar 19 2006, 05:24 PM
Post #58

Melon Master

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Mar 19 2006, 05:03 PM)
Send in the forces and end this once and for all  popc1.gif

How about Wonder Woman and Ms Canada to help out? popc1.gif

And if I was at work I could throw in a pic of Correy Everson(sp) in all of her muscle-bound steroid infested glory ( puke1.gif )

I can even find Xena where she popped out of her bustier while singing the Star Spangled Banner. laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif She's an Aussie, too.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
diane26
post Mar 19 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #59

Double D's

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif

Don't make me angry boys, I might have to get all snotty on youuser posted image
+Quote Post
UncleBuck
post Mar 19 2006, 05:33 PM
Post #60

D Cup
Group Icon

QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 19 2006, 05:30 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif  popc1.gif
Don't make me angry boys, I might have to get all snotty on youuser posted image

please fogive me.....I am not worthy angel-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
Wayne Gretzky.

*Egos are like dicks.
+Quote Post

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2024 - 03:57 PM