Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Really Good Looking Pussy., Does any man acutually LIKE licking it?
natalie |
Mar 3 2006, 04:07 PM
|
D Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 13,587
|
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 05:34 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 3 2006, 12:47 PM) OK, that is the funniest picture I've seen in a long time! I guess I'm still an amateur. We are in awe of the master old friend
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
diane26 |
Mar 3 2006, 06:28 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,556
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 3 2006, 12:37 PM) Most women won't squirt with just oral sex unless you're workig the fingers pretty hard as well. More common when you're fucking them and double clicking the mouse. But I don't think I'd want a geyser in the face either lol. I mainly will squirt ONLY oral in fact it was the first time I ever had a real orgasim was oral and if you pull out the clit vibrator better get your googles and flippers as well. Only after I have been stimulated that way can I squirt or cum during the actual act of sex and usually I have to be riding.
|
|
|
|
thenewguy |
Mar 3 2006, 06:31 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 13,815
|
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 3 2006, 06:28 PM) I mainly will squirt ONLY oral in fact it was the first time I ever had a real orgasim was oral and if you pull out the clit vibrator better get your googles and flippers as well. Only after I have been stimulated that way can I squirt or cum during the actual act of sex and usually I have to be riding. The wife gets her orgasm best while on top too... it just hits "that spot" for her. I like it best that way or doggy. But she has never squirted... I think I'd be surprised!
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 06:45 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(thenewguy @ Mar 3 2006, 06:42 PM) I'm imagining it now! yay, got any pics? lmao- just joking. Lesson 1 for the new dude.... dont be afraid to ask for pics
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
saxman |
Mar 6 2006, 08:12 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 13,197
|
Ok... I am starting a bit late on this thread, but here goes.
ahem
i can't imagine not ging down on a woman while we are having sex, while she is just getting taken care of or when ever I feel like it, which is always! I can't lick , flick, suck, rub, nibble, prod or play enough with that lovely sugarwalled lovebox women are blessed to own.
I know there are times when they just want to fuck, so I always ask. And if all men pay attention enough, they can follow the thythm each woman has and find her trigger switch faster and easier.
As for squiting............ sigh.................. I would love to arouse a woman enough with my finger on her G spot, my wet tonguye lavishing across, and around her clit and my mouth and face rubbing her vuvla and mons. HEAVEN!!!
And the Denoument? Seeing the orgasmic relief cum over her in waves as her legs shake, her stomach twitches and her pussy pulsate. Who needs anything after that?? Even I want to cuddle after that lol
Well ok I would like more hehe
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|