Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
Bts34, We should be ashamed of ourselves!!!
paybarraman |
Aug 18 2005, 12:59 PM
|
Our line starts coach?
Group: Members
Member No.: 1,198
|
I received a PM reply from BTS34e today.....she was only on a minute, just postin some new pics....so I decided to hop over to her profile...... Firstly, I invite EVERYONE to view this profile, it is stunning!!! Secondly, the profile pic entitled "Workin Out" should be a 10, without question!!! And thirdly, after viewing the profile pics and the submissions, I came here to the boards to post in the "Top Melons" BTS thread and to my dismay I find that THERE IS NO THREAD!!!!!! I take full ownership of my culpability regarding this grievous oversight, HOWEVER, I'm equally disappointed in my fellow Boob Pervs who also missed this travesty!!! Gentlemen, we should beg forgiveness and be happy this treasure continues to post for us!!!! We have threads for all of "our" Hotties: Juicy_DD (50+ pgs!), HotJ, Jade, Hott1976, Allmebaby, Icandoit & Kiana, DJS13, Hot Mama........And even threads for our "Newcomers" - Dani, Vixen, Chelsey, _Fer_, Alix554...... But we forgot BTS34e!!!! BTS, from the bottom of my heart I hope you'll accept my apology and take this thread as a symbol of my appreciation for all you have shared. I hope the others follow in my posting steps and also post here, so that you may receive the full recognition and that you deserve. There, I'm off my soapbox now.......... and for once there will be no ***SL..!!! ***
--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!! Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? What is it about Pay that makes me so hot? Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)
|
|
|
|
jrock8 |
Aug 18 2005, 01:15 PM
|
Board Whore Emeritus
Member No.: 8,319
|
pay, first of all... are you trying to make us jealous by telling us that you and her are having private moments? lol secondly, maybe not in name, but she already has her own thread... "ideas" that she started and is now 6 pages long... however, that being said, i fully agree that she is a stunning woman w/an awesome body and an amazing pair of breasts... and if this encourages her to stop by more often or to post more, then i am in complete agreement
--------------------
Just once I'd like someone to call me 'Sir' without adding 'You're making a scene.
|
|
|
|
Brandy |
Aug 18 2005, 04:32 PM
|
A Cup
Member No.: 8,605
|
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Aug 18 2005, 12:59 PM) I received a PM reply from BTS34e today.....she was only on a minute, just postin some new pics....so I decided to hop over to her profile...... Firstly, I invite EVERYONE to view this profile, it is stunning!!! Secondly, the profile pic entitled "Workin Out" should be a 10, without question!!! And thirdly, after viewing the profile pics and the submissions, I came here to the boards to post in the "Top Melons" BTS thread and to my dismay I find that THERE IS NO THREAD!!!!!! I take full ownership of my culpability regarding this grievous oversight, HOWEVER, I'm equally disappointed in my fellow Boob Pervs who also missed this travesty!!! Gentlemen, we should beg forgiveness and be happy this treasure continues to post for us!!!! We have threads for all of "our" Hotties: Juicy_DD (50+ pgs!), HotJ, Jade, Hott1976, Allmebaby, Icandoit & Kiana, DJS13, Hot Mama........And even threads for our "Newcomers" - Dani, Vixen, Chelsey, _Fer_, Alix554...... But we forgot BTS34e!!!! BTS, from the bottom of my heart I hope you'll accept my apology and take this thread as a symbol of my appreciation for all you have shared. I hope the others follow in my posting steps and also post here, so that you may receive the full recognition and that you deserve. There, I'm off my soapbox now.......... and for once there will be no ***SL..!!! *** Yes I agree. Her pics are very sexy.
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|