|
peakaboobs |
Mar 3 2006, 12:25 PM
|
C Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 11,483
|
QUOTE(penelope @ Mar 3 2006, 12:06 PM) I see I dont even warrant a mention. Perhaps its time to leave. Not time to leave, I guess girls like us need to make a bigger impression
|
|
|
|
closeup |
Mar 3 2006, 04:38 PM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 9,341
|
No need for anyone to feel "left out". I enjoy all the beautiful women here, but don't ever get the urge to polish the bishop while I'm on line. There's plenty of other options than to sit at my computer and jerk-off, not that I condemn anyone who does. Whatever floats your boat. Although it seems that everyone here is here for the same "reason", that just isn't so. I have absolutely no desire to post pictures of me holding my dick, on this website or anywhere else. Just because your name doesn't appear on some guy's arbitrary list, don't take that as not being appreciated. If your enjoyment comes from having us look at your pictures and commenting on your sexiness, than post away. I try make my appreciation obvious every time I comment on a picture posted here, yet my 411 is buried so far back it would take an archaeologist to dig it out. Do I feel "left out"? Not really, I never post there myself. As Gnappy would say, "That is all".
|
|
|
|
natalie |
Mar 3 2006, 04:56 PM
|
D Cup
Member No.: 13,587
|
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 3 2006, 04:38 PM) No need for anyone to feel "left out". I enjoy all the beautiful women here, but don't ever get the urge to polish the bishop while I'm on line. There's plenty of other options than to sit at my computer and jerk-off, not that I condemn anyone who does. Whatever floats your boat. Although it seems that everyone here is here for the same "reason", that just isn't so. I have absolutely no desire to post pictures of me holding my dick, on this website or anywhere else. Just because your name doesn't appear on some guy's arbitrary list, don't take that as not being appreciated. If your enjoyment comes from having us look at your pictures and commenting on your sexiness, than post away. I try make my appreciation obvious every time I comment on a picture posted here, yet my 411 is buried so far back it would take an archaeologist to dig it out. Do I feel "left out"? Not really, I never post there myself. As Gnappy would say, "That is all". And I appreciate evrything you've ever said to me!
|
|
|
|
evade20 |
Mar 3 2006, 05:01 PM
|
Melon Master
Member No.: 11,658
|
--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it." Ansel AdamsThe state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation. Pierre Elliott Trudeau
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 3 2006, 05:03 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Mar 3 2006, 12:02 PM) belicked, hear that? you're in like flynn barely I guess Evade still misses out
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
penelope |
Mar 3 2006, 06:17 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 12,950
|
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 3 2006, 04:38 PM) No need for anyone to feel "left out". I enjoy all the beautiful women here, but don't ever get the urge to polish the bishop while I'm on line. There's plenty of other options than to sit at my computer and jerk-off, not that I condemn anyone who does. Whatever floats your boat. Although it seems that everyone here is here for the same "reason", that just isn't so. I have absolutely no desire to post pictures of me holding my dick, on this website or anywhere else. Just because your name doesn't appear on some guy's arbitrary list, don't take that as not being appreciated. If your enjoyment comes from having us look at your pictures and commenting on your sexiness, than post away. I try make my appreciation obvious every time I comment on a picture posted here, yet my 411 is buried so far back it would take an archaeologist to dig it out. Do I feel "left out"? Not really, I never post there myself. As Gnappy would say, "That is all". hey babe, we're only a messing!!! Thanks for all your posts, its fun!!!
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Mar 4 2006, 01:34 AM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(belicked6924 @ Mar 4 2006, 01:29 AM) Ok, normally I don't mind being double teamed like this but in this instance I'll enjoy it. Around yea. dude im not looking to pack ur fudge.... Kat ana said she'd be happy with 3 inches and u said you'll cut an inch off.... simple mathematics u have a 4 inch cock.... not something to brag about!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
saxman |
Mar 4 2006, 03:49 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 13,197
|
QUOTE(titlover121 @ Mar 1 2006, 08:39 PM) so im gonna be dead honest and if any guy says they dont do this there lying these names are in no order but im being honest ive gotten off to these people pics in no order of importance you all got me off' jlynn me1986 diane26 natalie juicy_DD Kat_ana ontippytoes and a few others i cant think of at the molment now lets all be hoenst and start posting including you girls Yes to all of those. Especially, Diane and Jlynn.... And penelople and Summoner Ahd Chi619 and Kizzcuzz and sigh it goes on and on and on!!
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|