Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Making Tags

ukdollyracheal
post Jan 29 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Training Bra

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,602

does any members like to make tags will post a few have made smilio09.gif

--------------------
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 30 2007, 11:18 PM
Post #2

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I had to post in this thread........

What The Fuck???? unsure.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jan 31 2007, 09:14 AM
Post #3

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 30 2007, 11:18 PM)
I had to post in this thread........

What The Fuck???? confused-smiley-013.gif

She has a nice pic on the ratings pages but everything looks a bit too "pro" to me. coz.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 31 2007, 08:43 PM
Post #4

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 31 2007, 09:14 AM)
She has a nice pic on the ratings pages but everything looks a bit too "pro" to me.  coz.gif

Ya think??? blink.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
hott1976
post Jan 31 2007, 08:54 PM
Post #5

Double D's

Member No.: 9,243

yeah i was wondering about this to and was going to post the same thing!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jan 31 2007, 09:04 PM
Post #6

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(hott1976 @ Jan 31 2007, 08:54 PM)
yeah i was wondering about this to and was going to post the same thing!

I dont even know what a tag is, or at least what she is refering to?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Feb 1 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #7

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

Funny thing.....her profile says Floriday, but in some of the pics you can see her appliances plugged into what appear to be European/UK style power outlets.

Hmmmmmm coz.gif

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Feb 1 2007, 11:35 AM
Post #8

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

I didn't want to post in here cuz I didn't know wtf it was about.
At least I'm not the only one.

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 1 2007, 06:24 AM)
Funny thing.....her profile says Floriday, but in some of the pics you can see her appliances plugged into what appear to be European/UK style power outlets.

Hmmmmmm  coz.gif

And don't get me started on those ungodly Czechoslovakian outlets wacko.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Dano
post Feb 4 2007, 11:04 PM
Post #9

Double D's

Member No.: 9,297

The term "Tag" might just be a "British" slang term....give the sexy lady a chance maybe she will come back and clue us all in. Got to remeber its a "BIG" WWW out there....we ALL have our own "Slang"......I lived part of my life in the UK and i have no idea what "Tag" could mean. So im just clueless Hopefully we can get a "Clue"
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Feb 5 2007, 03:06 AM
Post #10

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Feb 1 2007, 08:24 AM)

Hmmmmmm  coz.gif

You don't think she's a fake do you blink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 1 2007, 11:35 AM)
I didn't want to post in here cuz I didn't know wtf it was about.
At least I'm not the only one.
And don't get me started on those ungodly Czechoslovakian outlets wacko.gif

Spotted grinning-smiley-003.gif

QUOTE(Dano @ Feb 4 2007, 11:04 PM)
The term "Tag" might just be a "British" slang term....give the sexy lady a chance maybe she will come back and clue us all in.    Got to remeber its a "BIG" WWW out there....we ALL have our own "Slang"......I lived part of my life in the UK  and i have no idea what "Tag" could mean.   So im just clueless     Hopefully  we can get a "Clue"

bang.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
xertdfsagh
post Jul 22 2024, 02:55 PM
Post #11

D Cup

Member No.: 47,891

User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
xertdfsagh
post Yesterday, 03:26 AM
Post #12

D Cup

Member No.: 47,891

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2024 - 11:51 AM