|
ddd35 |
Jan 2 2008, 03:20 PM
|
Melon Master
Group: Members
Member No.: 14,606
|
QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 2 2008, 07:37 AM) So this has been in the making for about 3 years now. I came to RMM a while ago (just look at my member number) with my boyfriend, who happens to be my husband now. I like the community here and reading all of the crazy talk in the boards. I chime in here and there, but I'm not a board whore...yet. So here comes the icandoit 411...are you ready? I stand at a modest 5'5" so if you're looking for me, more often than not you have to look down. I have blue eyes and light brown hair that I alternate between medium and short length. It mostly depends on the season and how tired I am dealing with my hair. As stated above, I'm married to my high school sweetheart. We started dating my senior year in HS and throughout college. There were a couple doubts along the way, but we discovered we were meant to stay together and finally! married this year. I enjoy all of the outdoor activities that range from mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, XC-skiing etc. I've also become a fan of tennis and racquetball. I enjoy watching a good baseball and football game. I don't care for watching professional hockey or basketball (too boring on TV) but I'll go and watch them live. I know it's a little strange that I think action sports like hockey and basketball are boring but can watch a 3 hour baseball game...but hey, it's true. I am currently a student, getting my radiology degree. I'm finishing up this year and the workload is getting tremendous, so if there are periods where I don't logon and say hello, it's because I'm swamped with work. Don't fret though, I always find a way to sneak on here. I find that when I am working on a paper or doing online research I feel the pull of RMM and often can't resist to check the boards or view the new pic posts. Still can't fight the urge... I love chatting with the RMM crew, especially those that have been here FOREVER! My favs know who there are...but hey it's not exclusive even YOU can be my fav RMMer...and here's how... I have a dry sense of humor and can be quite sarcastic at times. But it's all in good fun and I never deliberately say or do things that can hurt someone, even though it happens sometimes. But I think most of you can handle it. As I'm sure you can tell, I enjoy taking pictures with my husband and posting them for you RMMers' pleasure. Since you've all seen what I look like nude, I figured instead of posting another stark nekkid pic I'd go for one that had me with some clothes on. [attachmentid=56874] well welcome aboard , glad ya finally did a 411 ... have to say from what ive seen your high school sweet heart is one very lucky man ,,, see ya a round ..
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 4 2008, 10:01 AM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 1,772
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 4 2008, 10:07 AM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 4 2008, 10:41 PM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 5 2008, 03:23 PM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 5 2008, 03:41 PM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
bondiguy |
Jan 6 2008, 11:40 PM
|
I don't suffer FOOLS
Member No.: 7,542
|
QUOTE(Kiana @ Jan 5 2008, 12:35 PM) You just happen to be my FAVORITE rmm'er It's about time you made a 411. That right there is worth framing! QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 5 2008, 01:41 PM) to you Kiana. I've missed you and can't wait for your return! This 411 has definitely been in the making for some time. Hopefully I can keep up with it (with the help of some of the RMM crew) and make it worthwhile. I'll be sure to whore the shit outta this thread! QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 6 2008, 06:23 AM) Well I'm gonna get back on the horse soon (my husband that is, haha) and get in front of the camera once I feel I worked off all those peanut butter balls, margaritas, and other greasy food. Hmmmmmmmm Margaritas!
--------------------
Bondi Approved I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck. I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 7 2008, 05:24 PM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
Gnappster |
Jan 7 2008, 06:29 PM
|
Liquor and Whores
Member No.: 2,922
|
QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 7 2008, 03:24 PM) So my semester is about to start and I'm dreading it. The amount of work to come is going to be horrendous and I'm already starting to stress out because of how stressful it's going to be. It sucks because I'm gonna have long days and when daylight last for 9 hours you don't even get to see the sun most days because you're stuck inside. And the weather is being such a tease. It feels like spring with all of the snow melting but I know that next week it's going to be waaaaaay below freezing again and I hate nothing more than being cold. Half of the snow that we've gotten so far (~5 feet total) melted today because it was so warm. I love the snow, but if we could have it while it's warm out without it melting, I would love it more. There's only so many days during winter that are bearable to actually be OUTSIDE. Snowshoeing, skating, XC skiing...all fun but not when the wind is blowing and it's 5 degrees F outside. Aggh. I need to move... When it's 5 degrees F, us Canadians are still wearing shorts
--------------------
Thinking about starting a new thread??? Watch THIS first!
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 7 2008, 08:20 PM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 13 2008, 12:35 AM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 13 2008, 12:37 AM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
icandoit |
Jan 13 2008, 12:42 AM
|
C Cup
|
|
|
|
|
LegMan |
Jan 13 2008, 02:33 AM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 23,469
|
QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 13 2008, 12:42 AM) dumb question and I know I should know this.... How do you guys reply to mutliple posts in one reply? I've seen some of the vets do it many times, where they quote several posts and reply to them all in one single reply? How do you do that??? I'm always awed when I see a Gnappy post with a million quotes and replies to all of them.... Don't abuse the board posting inept.... Sounds like a question for Comedyman. But what I would do, if I ever had to respond like that, is copy and paste quotes like a mofo. That may be the slow way, but it makes sense to me.
--------------------
I'm home.
|
|
|
|
belicked6924 |
Jan 13 2008, 03:33 AM
|
Double D's
Member No.: 12,055
|
QUOTE(icandoit @ Jan 12 2008, 11:42 PM) dumb question and I know I should know this.... How do you guys reply to mutliple posts in one reply? I've seen some of the vets do it many times, where they quote several posts and reply to them all in one single reply? How do you do that??? I'm always awed when I see a Gnappy post with a million quotes and replies to all of them.... Don't abuse the board posting inept.... click on the quote button next to the reply button for every post you want to quote and then click the add reply button at the bottom of the page no question is dumb when preceded by such beauty
--------------------
Work in progress.
|
|
|
|
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|