Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages < 1 2 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Angry, pissed of about something??

Cutie_Pie
post Jul 2 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #31

B Cup

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,254

So not something I am angry about cause not much online gets me angry but something that is funny yet annoying at the same time. Why do people come and put themselves online for people but than avoid any questions asked to them. Why join in on a MB to chat yet avoid direct questions. Also why lie about things, why get enhancements and lie about it. If you are nto ashamed of who you are or what you did than why would you feel the need to lie about it. DO some people think it isn't obvious. Just like X Tina's and Mariah Carey's and Janet Jacksons arent enhanced either.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

Why must people be fake and no not fake boobs but fake in who they are and lie about what they have done body wise.

I think it is absurd. If you are gonna come onto a rate my melons site be honest about the melons in question.

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 2 2006, 08:36 AM
Post #32

Double D's
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 2,479

QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 1 2006, 09:14 PM)
      Well, I'm kinda pissed at those people who think they're getting the real story about the Natalie Holloway affair from her mother or the american press. Here in Aruba people have a lot of firt hand info. and everything about the case has never been portrayed correctly in the states for some reason. The woman thanked the everyday Aruban people who helped her in so many ways when the whole thing started, then called for a boycott that she knew would hurt these very people. If she had a bone to pick with the local cops... good! But, why take it out on the thousands of good people who closed their business and took off work to help search. These people were in a genuine state of shock because this island is almost crime free.
      As far as I'm concerned, Beth Twitty quit being worried about her daughter a long time ago. Now, she's become addicted to her fifteen minutes of fame. There is SO much evidence that the girl is in south america volutarily. She was even overheard telling people the night she disappeared that she'd NEVER go back to Alabama and her "Hitler" of a mother. There's a lot of things that were never publisized, like the fact the 18 year old girl had $30,000 in cash with her, and was seen on several occassions flashing huge wads around in public while being completely drunk on a regular basis. This girl was the product of an ultra-rich, politically connected family with a tyranical mother. She was here plenty long enough to make connections that would gladly take her in and take her to either Venezula (19 miles away) or Columbia. The thing is, it pisses me off that people are so willing to accept Beth Twittys story without knowing much of the real story.

So theres one less spoiled potential rich bitch in the world.... no great loss if you ask me.... If shes even dead... which I doubt... Prolly holed up in a forgotten family hideaway somewhere Awaiting the right moment to return to cause her mommy that much more embarassment. And her mother is a piece of fucking work too. Thank you aruba.... then fuck you aruba My nanny didnt wanna watch my hellspawn so I put the whole region of aruba in charge to babysit my little cuntflap.

If she is dead its her mother's fault.... sending an idiot teenager on a vacation with more cash than most folks make in a year.... who can care if she is dead or not unless your in that upper elite bracket of wealthy self centered idiots. The most this stupid little girl would have looked forward to is an arranged marriage and shooting out other little spoiled bastard children to blight the planet. Probably better off that she is dead. Saves the rest of us that much more grief.

Fuck these ultra rich fucks that think their money garners them some sort of special status ....... wait... it does!!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 2 2006, 08:41 AM
Post #33

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 2 2006, 12:23 AM)
So not something I am angry about cause not much online gets me angry but something that is funny yet annoying at the same time. Why do people come and put themselves online for people but than avoid any questions asked to them. Why join in on a MB to chat yet avoid direct questions. Also why lie about things, why get enhancements and lie about it. If you are nto ashamed of who you are or what you did than why would you feel the need to lie about it. DO some people think it isn't obvious. Just like X Tina's and Mariah Carey's and Janet Jacksons arent enhanced either.

Riiiiiiiiiight.
Why must people be fake and no not fake boobs but fake in who they are and lie about what they have done body wise.

I think it is absurd. If you are gonna come onto a rate my melons site be honest about the melons in question.

Puts me in mind of that one poster that everyone thought was a dude.... I can't remember "her" name.... but the one thing "she" never did was prove us wrong... just packed up her cock and left the site laughing-smiley-014.gif I apologized of course... but I still thought she was a dude laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 2 2006, 02:12 PM
Post #34

B Cup

QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Jul 2 2006, 08:41 AM)
Puts me in mind of that one poster that everyone thought was a dude.... I can't remember "her" name.... but the one thing "she" never did was prove us wrong... just packed up her cock and left the site  laughing-smiley-014.gif  I apologized of course... but I still thought she was a dude  laughing-smiley-017.gif

I think I missed that one or was it the Pandabear one??

--------------------
+Quote Post
boanna
post Jul 4 2006, 09:25 AM
Post #35

OFFICIAL MODERATOR of the Board Moderators

Member No.: 14,038

i get angry when i see people in life control other people, especially when they do this as a form of self flattery. people in question? husbands. not to mention any specifically, but....

so the boanna thread is gone. thats very sad for me. thanks to everyone for all the fun shit we talked about. we will do it again, as soon as someone starts me another thread. smile.gif

i think the whole control issue can be a few different things: people control others simply because they are either so vain they think they are better, or have a right, or they know best about everything...or they have such a low self image that they only feel good when they can bring everyone down around them to their level, then they feel not so shitty.

or maybe......those who have to always be in control really wanna suck dick!
+Quote Post
COMEDYMAN
post Jul 4 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #36

Double D's
Group Icon

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 4 2006, 09:25 AM)
i get angry when i see people in life control other people, especially when they do this as a form of self flattery.  people in question?  husbands.  not to mention any specifically, but....

so the boanna thread is gone. thats very sad for me.  thanks to everyone for all the fun shit we talked about.  we will do it again, as soon as someone starts me another thread.  smile.gif  

i think the whole control issue can be a few different things:  people control others simply because they are either so vain they think they are better, or have a right, or they know best about everything...or they have such a low self image that they only feel good when they can bring everyone down around them to their level, then they feel not so shitty.

BO you are right on so many levels there... Control freaks are the way they are just because they have no control over themselves. A lot easier to project your inadequacies on someone else than to man up and say.. I fucked up or I need to get my shit together. Takes a man to be able to look himslef in the mirror and find fault. Until that happens, they are sad little children in a grown body.

Course the control freak from the closet is a viable option as well.

"Do what I say woman Im dating or married to or ill get mad at you cause I really don't like pussy but all my buddies do and I have to think of my buddies when I fuck you cause they turn me on more than you do and I'm so self centered and want a cock in my ass so bad but Im afraid of what my buddies will say cause they are my buddies and I want them to fuck me in the ass but still be their buddy......." blink.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
paybarraman
post Jul 5 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #37

Our line starts coach?

Member No.: 1,198

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 4 2006, 09:25 AM)
i get angry when i see people in life control other people, especially when they do this as a form of self flattery.  people in question?  husbands.  not to mention any specifically, but....

so the boanna thread is gone. thats very sad for me.  thanks to everyone for all the fun shit we talked about.  we will do it again, as soon as someone starts me another thread.  smile.gif  

i think the whole control issue can be a few different things:  people control others simply because they are either so vain they think they are better, or have a right, or they know best about everything...or they have such a low self image that they only feel good when they can bring everyone down around them to their level, then they feel not so shitty.

I get angry when shit happens and I dont kow nothing about it!!!!

What happened to Bo's thread?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

--------------------
Ding! There's the bell, who's buyin?

SLAP!!! BAD PAYBARRAMAN!!!

Hello? Hello?.....Is this thing on? user posted image

What is it about Pay that makes me so hot?
Now I know what it is...he is just hot...end of story (misschickie)

+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 6 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #38

I don't suffer FOOLS

Member No.: 7,542

I may have been high when Bo's thread dissapeared.... how or why did it happen?

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 02:08 AM
Post #39

B Cup

I was high yesterday and drunk. That occurs maybe about once a year for me. Husband didn't mind though when he brought me home. blink.gif

She deleted her thread incase Mr. Bo came on here.

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 6 2006, 02:41 AM
Post #40

I don't suffer FOOLS

So BigBadJeep decided to make her a new one? Uh huh coco.gif

I call those days weekdays! grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jul 6 2006, 02:57 AM
Post #41

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 6 2006, 02:41 AM)
So BigBadJeep decided to make her a new one? Uh huh coco.gif

I call those days weekdays! grinning-smiley-003.gif

They are more like leap year days for me, I dont drink much to begin with. did it so much in my younger teen years by the time I was legal it lost its appeal.

My husband has a buddy that lights up so when we are over there he is always trying to get me to go in the back shed with the guys

That does not sound good at all ph34r.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jul 6 2006, 03:06 AM
Post #42

I don't suffer FOOLS

cool-smiley-030.gif

Nothing like a jazz ciggarette

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jul 10 2006, 01:09 PM
Post #43

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 02:57 AM)
They are more like leap year days for me, I dont drink much to begin with. did it so much in my younger teen years by the time I was legal it lost its appeal.

My husband has a buddy that lights up so when we are over there he is always trying to get me to go in the back shed with the guys

ph34r.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jul 11 2006, 11:46 AM
Post #44

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

QUOTE(boanna @ Jul 4 2006, 07:25 AM)

that sucks.....dick

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jul 5 2006, 11:31 PM)
I may have been high when Bo's thread dissapeared.... how or why did it happen?

I didn't know anything about that either.

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 12:57 AM)

I drank so much when I was younger by the time I was legal I was just really good at it!

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
Assfucker
post Jul 11 2006, 12:00 PM
Post #45

(o)v(o)

Member No.: 15,153

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jul 6 2006, 02:57 AM)

ya, you'll be smokin' more than pot 11.gif 11.gif

--------------------
user posted image
+Quote Post

2 Pages < 1 2
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 07:12 PM