Rate boobs, big boob pics, natural tits, fake tits, hot tits on hot chicks, it's all about breast and we have the melons to prove it!

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages < 1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Naked Brittney Spears Magazine Cover

bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 05:58 PM
Post #31

I don't suffer FOOLS

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,542

Yeah that makes sense....

What doesnt make sense is "michaeldavid" has been posting the one post in this thread for about 20 minutes... i hope the post is worth the wait!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck.
I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 06:01 PM
Post #32

B Cup

Member No.: 16,254

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 30 2006, 05:58 PM)

What doesnt make sense is "michaeldavid" has been posting the one post in this thread for about 20 minutes... i hope the post is worth the wait!

blink.gif confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
user posted image Can you spot it!user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 06:02 PM
Post #33

B Cup

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 30 2006, 05:51 PM)
I have no doubt when my fiancee and I eventuallt have kids and she is pregnant I will find her as beautiful as ever and as sexy as ever but its not a fetish I have

Just a bit of advice when it happens don't look at her and say WOOHOO here is that threesome I always wanted.

Boo is gonna learn the hard way.

--------------------
+Quote Post
evade20
post Jun 30 2006, 06:02 PM
Post #34

Melon Master

Member No.: 11,658

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 30 2006, 05:58 PM)

I saw that too... He probably left the reply window ope and left to get something to eat.... confused-smiley-013.gif

--------------------
"The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
Ansel Adams

user posted image
user posted image

The state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation.

Pierre Elliott Trudeau
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #35

I don't suffer FOOLS

He is gone now... must have given up

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

I am smart, capable and, most importantly, I'm free in all the ways that you are not.

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 30 2006, 06:04 PM
Post #36

Liquor and Whores

Member No.: 2,922

it'll probably just end up being a smiley laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Thinking about starting a new thread???
Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #37

I don't suffer FOOLS

fucking noobs! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 06:07 PM
Post #38

A Cup

Member No.: 16,283

Hell YES pregnant women are sexy, for several different reasons! One, she has a bun in the oven; she is carrying a man's child, what could be more sexy than that? Really? Knocking a woman up is just plain erotic, when a woman looks in your eyes and says, "I want to have your babies", is there ANY man that wouldnt' go weak in the knees at that moment?

Secondly, it is an ancient symbol of fertility. Some of the oldest carvings or sculptures ever found were of pregnant women, it is an age-old archetype. The connotations are endless.

Thirdly... the boobs, the tits, the breasts, those magnificent swelling mammary glands. And the *nipples*, oh lord don't get me started. Big as silver dollars, or sticking out like a separate breast, they are wonderful. When the titty fairy comes, EVERYBODY gets treats!

Lastly, it is the glow from the woman, the way she beams, her look, everything just emanates from her like a cool, spring breeze. She is fully woman and embraces it with wanton aplomb. When a woman looks like that it just stirs something in a (good) man's heart. He wants to protect her, surround her, and draw her near to him so that she may nestle safely in his arms.

Everything about a pregnant woman is sexy, enticing, beautiful, amazing, lovely and poetic. Seeing that photo of Brittany with her bosom cradled in her arms, her swollen womb alive with a stirring life, her body changing and growing to accommodate the little visitor stirs me to the core. There is simply nothing like it, everything to love, and nothing to dislike. A decent man would NEVER view her as "fat", that is absurd. Being fat denotes a lack of self-control, a disregard for one's temple, but being pregnant is a *celebration* of the body, it is the complete fulfillment of "woman" and all that entails. Pregnant women are in fact the loveliest women on the planet, and I know that most men agree with me.

Being allowed to view her body at that state, when she is so protective and vulnerable is truly a gift. It's an insight into our own humanity, our own mortality. Any man who doesn't like the sight of a pregnant woman, is NO man, he is either a fool or an immature clod that doesn't deserve to gaze upon such wonderment. A pregnant woman carried me in her womb for nine months and greeted me with open arms and laughter when I was placed upon her breast. How could I not adore and respect that vision of pure beauty? I view with awe and excitement the nude body of an expectant mother, and I always will.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:11 PM
Post #39

I don't suffer FOOLS

WoW!!!! I knew he had something up his sleave!

Nuts to reading all that! tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 06:12 PM
Post #40

A Cup

Hey, give this guy a break, I'm not Speedy Gonzales here... ya know. Geez, some people are so impatient. <grin>
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 30 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #41

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 04:07 PM)
Hell YES pregnant women are sexy, for several different reasons! One, she has a bun in the oven; she is carrying a man's child, what could be more sexy than that? Really? Knocking a woman up is just plain erotic, when a woman looks in your eyes and says, "I want to have your babies", is there ANY man that wouldnt' go weak in the knees at that moment?

Secondly, it is an ancient symbol of fertility. Some of the oldest carvings or sculptures ever found were of pregnant women, it is an age-old archetype. The connotations are endless.

Thirdly... the boobs, the tits, the breasts, those magnificent swelling mammary glands. And the *nipples*, oh lord don't get me started. Big as silver dollars, or sticking out like a separate breast, they are wonderful. When the titty fairy comes, EVERYBODY gets treats!

Lastly, it is the glow from the woman, the way she beams, her look, everything just emanates from her like a cool, spring breeze. She is fully woman and embraces it with wanton aplomb. When a woman looks like that it just stirs something in a (good) man's heart. He wants to protect her, surround her, and draw her near to him so that she may nestle safely in his arms.

Everything about a pregnant woman is sexy, enticing, beautiful, amazing, lovely and poetic. Seeing that photo of Brittany with her bosom cradled in her arms, her swollen womb alive with a stirring life, her body changing and growing to accommodate the little visitor stirs me to the core. There is simply nothing like it, everything to love, and nothing to dislike. A decent man would NEVER view her as "fat", that is absurd. Being fat denotes a lack of self-control, a disregard for one's temple, but being pregnant is a *celebration* of the body, it is the complete fulfillment of "woman" and all that entails. Pregnant women are in fact the loveliest women on the planet, and I know that most men agree with me.

Being allowed to view her body at that state, when she is so protective and vulnerable is truly a gift. It's an insight into our own humanity, our own mortality. Any man who doesn't like the sight of a pregnant woman, is NO man, he is either a fool or an immature clod that doesn't deserve to gaze upon such wonderment. A pregnant woman carried me in her womb for nine months and greeted me with open arms and laughter when I was placed upon her breast. How could I not adore and respect that vision of pure beauty? I view with awe and excitement the nude body of an expectant mother, and I always will.

ohmy.gif

holy shit, now THAT was a first post!

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 04:07 PM)
when a woman looks in your eyes and says, "I want to have your babies", is there ANY man that wouldnt' go weak in the knees at that moment?

one exception to that rule: when you're on a first date laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #42

I don't suffer FOOLS

We are just taking the piss dude

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:15 PM
Post #43

I don't suffer FOOLS

QUOTE(Gnappster @ Jun 30 2006, 06:13 PM)
one exception to that rule: when you're on a first date  laughing-smiley-017.gif

Or after 5 years for that matter!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Gnappster
post Jun 30 2006, 06:18 PM
Post #44

Liquor and Whores

QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jun 30 2006, 04:15 PM)
Or after 5 years for that matter!

hahaha

--------------------
user posted image

Watch THIS first!
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:22 PM
Post #45

I don't suffer FOOLS

Hey-oh!

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 06:29 PM
Post #46

A Cup

Oh well, yea, first date, no... I wouldn't want to hear that. Well... maybe, if we could practice and I had a fast car for the getaway. Hehe.
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 06:32 PM
Post #47

A Cup

Typical. Cutiepie had lots to say when heckling me, and nothing when I post the damn thing. Wounded. <sniff>
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #48

I don't suffer FOOLS

Maybe cutie pie is out getting pregnant so she can come back and you can ogle her? tongue.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 06:39 PM
Post #49

B Cup

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 06:32 PM)
Typical. Cutiepie had lots to say when heckling me, and nothing when I post the damn thing. Wounded. <sniff>

Sorry man I had to go run some errands but I really had to laugh at this part

"Knocking a woman up is just plain erotic, when a woman looks in your eyes and says, "I want to have your babies", is there ANY man that wouldnt' go weak in the knees at that moment?"

WOA I know tons of guys that woulnd't go weak in the knees instead they grow superman legs and fly away. laughing-smiley-014.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 06:40 PM
Post #50

I don't suffer FOOLS

Hey-oh! laughing-smiley-017.gif

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #51

B Cup

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 06:07 PM)

BTW my man feels the same way basically when it comes to this subject but god damn you got a way with words, can I clone you??

--------------------
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 06:59 PM
Post #52

A Cup

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 30 2006, 06:43 PM)
BTW my man feels the same way basically when it comes to this subject but god damn you got a way with words, can I clone you??

Can you clone YOURSELF? Send me the copy, damn. No, but I think that any man would seriously get off on hearing that. Now to be sure, the connotations are scary, but the OFFER is erotic. The fact that a woman would be willing to accept your cock into her body, cum gushing deep inside and filling the void, her vagina hungrily pulling every drop of your semen to her cervix and beyond, and then joyfully squealing when the strip goes pink, it's just erotic. To be sure it is a control issue, the ultimate submission a woman could eagerly give. What comes nine months later, well... that may be another story, but the act of knocking her up, seeing her swollen belly and engorged tits, watching her labor around carrying your child, WHEW it just gets me OFF!

Ut-umm... ok, i'm fine now. Anyway, I can't clone myself, but I'd be glad to go through the motions of... pardon my temerity here... knocking you up, Cutiepie. I'm sure though that neither of our significant others would be extremely joyous about THAT event, for sure. Alas, only one life to live, as one person, what a waste...
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 07:02 PM
Post #53

B Cup

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 06:59 PM)
Can you clone YOURSELF? Send me the copy, damn. No, but I think that any man would seriously get off on hearing that. Now to be sure, the connotations are scary, but the OFFER is erotic. The fact that a woman would be willing to accept your cock into her body, cum gushing deep inside and filling the void, her vagina hungrily pulling every drop of your semen to her cervix and beyond, and then joyfully squealing when the strip goes pink, it's just erotic. To be sure it is a control issue, the ultimate submission a woman could eagerly give. What comes nine months later, well... that may be another story, but the act of knocking her up, seeing her swollen belly and engorged tits, watching her labor around carrying your child, WHEW it just gets me OFF!

Ut-umm... ok, i'm fine now. Anyway, I can't clone myself, but I'd be glad to go through the motions of... pardon my temerity here... knocking you up, Cutiepie. I'm sure though that neither of our significant others would be extremely joyous about THAT event, for sure. Alas, only one life to live, as one person, what a waste...

How are you so sure you would want to clone me or knock me up you have never seen me or any pics of me have you???

But it is nice to see a man that can be so excited as you about a pregnant woman. I have had a few kids myself and think I am gonna have one more.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 07:12 PM
Post #54

A Cup

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 30 2006, 07:02 PM)
How are you so sure you would want to clone me or knock me up you have never seen me or any pics of me have you???

But it is nice to see a man that can be so excited as you about a pregnant woman. I have had a few kids myself and think I am gonna have one more.

Well, I love to mind fuck, so when I read the words of an intelligent woman, her body is secondary (at least then). Do you have any pics? I'm new so I don't know my way around. I have two boys myself and they are the joy of my life. I've never known any greater erotic pleasure than impregnating my wife, and the look on her face when the test was positive, I simply cannot express in words the absolute bliss I experienced at that moment. I gained a new, powerful respect for her when I watched the labor, and it bonded me to her like superglue. I will be with her until one of us dies, if she'll have me, but I confess to being a bit naughty from time to time. I keep it in cyberspace, but I did slip up once. My wife says I am a flirt, and she's right, I am. Anyway, I blame it all on breasts, I am a sucker for boobs, all sizes. My first girlfriend had small breasts with large, protruding nipples and I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off of them. She hooked me on puffy nipples and taught me the joys of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee. Anyway, I ramble.
+Quote Post
bondiguy
post Jun 30 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #55

I don't suffer FOOLS

God day'um.... thats some penthouse forum shit right there

--------------------
Bondi Approved ™

user posted image
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #56

B Cup

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 07:12 PM)
Well, I love to mind fuck, so when I read the words of an intelligent woman, her body is secondary (at least then). Do you have any pics? I'm new so I don't know my way around. I have two boys myself and they are the joy of my life. I've never known any greater erotic pleasure than impregnating my wife, and the look on her face when the test was positive, I simply cannot express in words the absolute bliss I experienced at that moment. I gained a new, powerful respect for her when I watched the labor, and it bonded me to her like superglue. I will be with her until one of us dies, if she'll have me, but I confess to being a bit naughty from time to time. I keep it in cyberspace, but I did slip up once. My wife says I am a flirt, and she's right, I am. Anyway, I blame it all on breasts, I am a sucker for boobs, all sizes. My first girlfriend had small breasts with large, protruding nipples and I couldn't keep my hands or mouth off of them. She hooked me on puffy nipples and taught me the joys of the Itty-Bitty Titty Committee. Anyway, I ramble.

Well I look forward to you sticking around here. And again a big applause with views like that. smilio05.gif Check your PMs in a minute.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 07:28 PM
Post #57

A Cup

Once I figure out how to do that... I will. Newbie dork... present!
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #58

B Cup

QUOTE(MichaelDavid @ Jun 30 2006, 07:28 PM)
Once I figure out how to do that... I will. Newbie dork... present!

Top right hand corner it will say 1New messages click that.

--------------------
+Quote Post
MichaelDavid
post Jun 30 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #59

A Cup

QUOTE(Cutie_Pie @ Jun 30 2006, 07:30 PM)
Top right hand corner it will say 1New messages click that.

Got it right after I posted the note, all I had to do was look. Duh.
+Quote Post
Cutie_Pie
post Jun 30 2006, 07:55 PM
Post #60

B Cup

Glad you found it grinning-smiley-003.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th August 2024 - 05:46 PM