Outline ·
[ Standard ] ·
Linear+
The Bbws Of Rmm, Im a fan so heres your thread :)
squaddieboy |
Oct 23 2005, 12:40 PM
|
A Cup
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,225
|
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Oct 21 2005, 11:17 AM) Women come in all shapes and sizes.... some petite, some built , and some seductively reubenesque... being sexy doesnt mean 105 lbs. It means feeling good about yourself. Feeling comfotable in your body. The best pics taken on RMM are when the girls are feeling hot and bothered and sexy. It shows in the pics I started this thread in praise of the bigger girls of RMM I dig ya (...and being a big boobie fan, you bigger girls usually have bigger boobies ) Big Beautiful Women .... show us what ya got OH as a word of caution to those folks who arent fans of BBWs. Your first negative fucked up comment in THIS thread and Ill go running to johnfreak like a 3 year old telling on his brother or sister and try and have you tossed from RMM Ya dont like BBWs then stay the fuck out simple as that fair shout comedy
|
|
|
|
diamondgeezer |
Oct 23 2005, 03:12 PM
|
B Cup
Member No.: 11,118
|
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Oct 23 2005, 02:37 AM) Diamond is that you in your avatar? I do like what I see so far. Will you be posting? Oh, no, dude, sorry - I'm a dude as well Guess I ought to put that in me siggy, just so no one gets confused in future. Here's the original piccy I made the avatar from. I got it from a Yahoo group ages ago. Wish I knew who she is, cos she is hot as hell. Apart from the gobsmacking rack, those folds of her tummy just do it for me To be honest mind, while the lass in the picture wouldn't have to ask me twice (or even once), I do prefer them a bit bigger around the waste - enough to make some serious rolls Attached image(s)
--------------------
I like fake ones. I just can't help it :)
diamond_geezer_@hotmail.com
|
|
|
|
amberis1985 |
Oct 23 2005, 03:15 PM
|
C Cup
Member No.: 10,581
|
QUOTE(diamondgeezer @ Oct 23 2005, 03:12 PM) Oh, no, dude, sorry - I'm a dude as well Guess I ought to put that in me siggy, just so no one gets confused in future. Here's the original piccy I made the avatar from. I got it from a Yahoo group ages ago. Wish I knew who she is, cos she is hot as hell. Apart from the gobsmacking rack, those folds of her tummy just do it for me To be honest mind, while the lass in the picture wouldn't have to ask me twice (or even once), I do prefer them a bit bigger around the waste - enough to make some serious rolls very interesting..i dont think most guys would want their girls with rolls...
|
|
|
|
diamondgeezer |
Oct 23 2005, 03:24 PM
|
B Cup
|
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 23 2005, 03:15 PM) very interesting..i dont think most guys would want their girls with rolls... I realise that. But then the world would be a boring place if we were all the same The ex was realy self concious when I first met her. Hated me feeling up her lovely stomach. But after a while, I think she accepted that it really turned me on and I really found her attractive
--------------------
|
|
|
|
diamondgeezer |
Oct 23 2005, 05:02 PM
|
B Cup
|
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Oct 23 2005, 04:51 PM) I like your attitude!! Yes, i hate when my bf touches my stomach, makes me squirm Oh, well, now we just want to see it
--------------------
|
|
|
|
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.
|